Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Jesus wept, she's a medical mystery. So it seems that having a cold totally erases your scouse accent?? The phoning in sick to work voice is actually pathetic.
Funny in the woe is me vid she had a croaky throat but in the scoffing biscuits one not. How very odd. I'ma dig out my nursing degree notes..

I'm back! Found them the only thing I can relate it to is Munchausen's, LIARbetes and LAZYitis. Treatment is to get to do!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Is the multi coloured ceiling light new? Of have I just not noticed it before?

It matches the non-existent colour scheme
She has some god awful wall lights that are pink and Green I think. I’m convinced she has a learning disability. I think she needs a live in carer. Someone who will say NO you can’t have ANOTHER take away, no more bars of chocolate, stop impulsive spending on utter tripe

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Funny in the woe is me vid she had a croaky throat but in the scoffing biscuits one not. How very odd. I'ma dig out my nursing degree notes..

I'm back! Found them the only thing I can relate it to is Munchausen's, LIARbetes and LAZYitis. Treatment is to get to do!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m with you on the munchaussens syndrome. Imagine going in and doing her admission, her notes will be vast. Somewhere surely it must state “needs psychiatric assessment”

Mar 9, 2024
I’m confused! Can someone please explain to me what a girl dinner is? I just call it dinner 😂
Anything beige with a s load of sugar and a bucket of salt - usually chucked in the air fryer with more salt n chilli followed by anything sickly covered in fluff washed down with 4 bottles of Kyle and a side of carbs with crisps on the side - always topped off by a bit of choccy or dippy dips

I’m confused! Can someone please explain to me what a girl dinner is? I just call it dinner 😂
See, girl dinner for me & Gavin is, what you have got in, like a Starbar & a cracker with butter or a chunky kitkat with a jar of gherkins or some noogles & cheese triangle, that sort of thing, not a 7 course meal for 6 people, bottle of red & a bottle of Kylie like that fat smelly hog scoffs all by herself & calls it a girl dinner. 🐽🐀🐟💩

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I’m with you on the munchaussens syndrome. Imagine going in and doing her admission, her notes will be vast. Somewhere surely it must state “needs psychiatric assessment”
As I am stuck at work, I've been scrolling through some very old posts of her and I can't believe how many mention doctors, hospitals and illnesses and if it's not her it's H.
And why do a lot of her old videos with stories sound like a script? Yet now she's a full time "content creator" who's "work" includes "writing scripts " sound absolute garbage 🤷‍♀️😂😂
View attachment ad16ca9ddf433862b3d0d7995a1ddabc.mp4