Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
View attachment 1fce084fda872ca992a4c983cd7d9403.mp4
I think this proves how correct you are 😂 who takes the pill when they are dating and stuff? The pill doesn't prevent STIs 🤢 and I'm sure this is a lie too about the sex in over a year because I'm sure this was posted January 2021 (I can't remember and I'll get blisters on my thumb if I try scroll that far back 🤣). However according to her Facebook, she was in a relationship 28th November 2020.

Screenshot_20240916_143940_Facebook.jpg
That was someone called James, he moved in with her, then moved out again about 3 months later 😂😂 IMG_2710.jpeg

nodresssense

May 4, 2024
london
Why is she so manic when she does ads? How can anyone watch her and be like yeah let’s get the scruffy lazy t to do an advert for us. She’s proper fing unhinged. In her monsters inc jumper almost 40. And a few pieces of fruit in a bowl does not a fruit bowl make. Just like your relationships. Just cus you raw dog does not a relationship make.. easy and unhinged.. it is not a good basis of a gf or a wife. Either is crying DV cus your husband “shouted” at you. You’re a fing embarrassment.
Ohh I was there when it was filmed. No one cares! You’re that girl that writes “finally it’s out after months of keeping it quiet” when someone announces their engagement or pregnancy.. oo I knew before you all. Look at me. I knew first, that’s you ailment. A first class t
That ad was obviously filmed a while ago yet she only posted it a couple of hours before it airs, it’s had a lot of coverage since so I doubt her manic ad is going to help with the viewing figures! Another ad she probably left until the last minute.

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 1fce084fda872ca992a4c983cd7d9403.mp4
I think this proves how correct you are 😂 who takes the pill when they are dating and stuff? The pill doesn't prevent STIs 🤢 and I'm sure this is a lie too about the sex in over a year because I'm sure this was posted January 2021 (I can't remember and I'll get blisters on my thumb if I try scroll that far back 🤣). However according to her Facebook, she was in a relationship 28th November 2020.

Screenshot_20240916_143940_Facebook.jpg
On another one...what middle aged woman is embarrassed buying sanitary products?? My husband would go buy mine in emergency and doesn't even put them in a carrier! Bit like big one becki J giggling at lube!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Well that was some catch up - You lot are disgusting buggers 🤢🤣 I’m too posh to involve myself in such smut.

She only mentioned the maiden cos Lauren did last week and got loads of engagement about it. She’s now all pumpkined out so is looking at Xmas stuff - just do off fatty and get a grip on reality. Her fing technicolour crack den don’t need more tat ffs!!!

And that AD 🤣🤣🤣 get in the sea you daft bint. You didn’t watch last season, you won’t watch this season and your green jumper looks s you big belter.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well that was some catch up - You lot are disgusting buggers 🤢🤣 I’m too posh to involve myself in such smut.

She only mentioned the maiden cos Lauren did last week and got loads of engagement about it. She’s now all pumpkined out so is looking at Xmas stuff - just do off fatty and get a grip on reality. Her fing technicolour crack den don’t need more tat ffs!!!

And that AD 🤣🤣🤣 get in the sea you daft bint. You didn’t watch last season, you won’t watch this season and your green jumper looks s you big belter.
Come over to the dark side we have cookies and maidens 🥹🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
On another one...what middle aged woman is embarrassed buying sanitary products?? My husband would go buy mine in emergency and doesn't even put them in a carrier! Bit like big one becki J giggling at lube!
She’s a skank. Look if you want to do first date fine, I’m not your keeper. But you just know the crusted crutched one doesn’t use protection, I bet she’s dripping 🤮