Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
What we all thinking her 80’s theme outfit for the red carpet is? 🤣
She will just sick shoulder pads under one her chav trackies 🤣 deff the plastic spray on trousers but in a size 20 ( she will claim they are the same size 12) and make up/ hair wise it will be the get ready with me to go to B&M look cos she always looks like an 80s slapper to me 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will just sick shoulder pads under one her chav trackies 🤣 deff the plastic spray on trousers but in a size 20 ( she will claim they are the same size 12) and make up/ hair wise it will be the get ready with me to go to B&M look cos she always looks like an 80s slapper to me 🤣
🤣🤣 I think she’ll take advice from Shirley so get it more wrong than usual. And let’s be honest her quiff fringe is very 80’s so she won’t need to do anything there and her make up is very Boy George so again she’s sorted there 🤣 she really does scream 80’s slapper!

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 I think she’ll take advice from Shirley so get it more wrong than usual. And let’s be honest her quiff fringe is very 80’s so she won’t need to do anything there and her make up is very Boy George so again she’s sorted there 🤣 she really does scream 80’s slapper!
“Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me ccrryyyhiii” - ailment boy George to d2 2023

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not great with vodka either but I continue to drink it and make a t of myself but a t that’s having a fing ball 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it - I’ve just done a bottle of that whispering Angel stuff! I thought ooh this is nice so necked the bottle - big mistake on a school night - I never drink mid week - thought it tasted like pop but there’s 2 dogs on the rug n I only have 1 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Ooh the fing shame she brought to us women ! Disgrace to our sex she was !!
She was a let down to females all over the world. She let him into every aspect of her life and harpers. It was disgusting how quickly she had him round her and at her birthday party. It’s pathetic how desperate she is for cock and male attention

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it - I’ve just done a bottle of that whispering Angel stuff! I thought ooh this is nice so necked the bottle - big mistake on a school night - I never drink mid week - thought it tasted like pop but there’s 2 dogs on the rug n I only have 1 🤣🤣
Oh dear 🤣🤣 is it a sleep where you’ve slumped type of night. Whatever you do don’t let the donkey in the house or something mad 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wahahahaha she absolutely was a needy beggy little meff. She had no shame or pride. She was an absolute sap. He came back, shagged her and fed her off again. Was that him? Or was that D1? Maybe they both done this 😂😂😂
I get confused given there was mere days between the two (what a s 🤣) but I think D2 never came back after he went out with his mates and she smashed the Halloween tree up 🤣 she’s everything that men don’t need or want isn’t she.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Advise needed please - for context I was in the bath ( j had gone to see Fanny ) and we have an intercom on our drive gates and someone rings it - no immediate neighbours - takes a few mins for me to answer but it’s a delivery guy so I assume the bloke has ordered something n I’m not about to drag myself down the drive in a towel so I ask him to just leave it ( there is no through road and it’s got CCTV SO SAFE) The bloke comes back and brings the bags in thinking I had made a Tesco order but I haven’t anyway there’s 14 bags in total so a very big shop with loads of meat n freezer stuff even a bottle of vodka but no paperwork. I’ve rang Tesco customer service and they were so rude - basically said what do you want us to do about it with no paperwork? Apparently they can’t do anything until someone complains their shopping hasn’t been delivered? I asked if they could send someone to pick it up and they can’t do that??? The woman said I can’t take it back to a store either because they wouldn’t take it. I feel awful cos it’s someone’s stuff - do I put the freezer stuff away before it defrosts or what ? I’ve rang my nearest neighbours and it’s not theirs either 😱
FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT AWARE FANNY IS THE BLOKES DONKEY- HE HAS NOT GONE OUT HUNTING FANNY - can’t believe I have to explain my bloke owns a donkey 😱
Get the voddy cracked open 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Oh dear 🤣🤣 is it a sleep where you’ve slumped type of night. Whatever you do don’t let the donkey in the house or something mad 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the donks are in our mates stable down the road - good job I don’t have to drive in the morning - that stuffs fecking lethal! Made it to bed I’m not that bad 🤣 mite even put me hair up 🤣🤣 nite all x