Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my gosh I bloody love you lot you’ve kept me crying with laughter with the filth 😂😂😂 please don’t ever change!

As for Arsehole Aliment Aimee - is that really the ad? The ad she went on to say she got brief wrong about and had to do it from home was just her talking about the new series starting whilst making what she calls a fruit salad?

What is this 80s party for - is this for ITV as well?
What I can’t get in my head is why the bands etc accept these ‘concepts’ and ‘scripts’ to allow them being posted

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024

TheQueenBee

Aug 18, 2024
Cheshire
Why don’t these people vet these so called “influencers” ads before they are put on TT?
Aimless was s! With a capital S 🙄
She says near the beginning “this lady” who does she mean? Davina? Should she have cut a picture in or something…. The whole thing is WANK and an embarrassment for ITV, she can’t even make it sound natural just false

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why don’t these people vet these so called “influencers” ads before they are put on TT?
Aimless was s! With a capital S 🙄
She says near the beginning “this lady” who does she mean? Davina? Should she have cut a picture in or something…. The whole thing is WANK and an embarrassment for ITV, she can’t even make it sound natural just false
She’s useless. It’s because she is socially awkward and has zero personality or charisma. Also her dishonesty and lack of integrity shine through so these AD’s come across as unnatural and fake. I’d say she shouldn’t give up her day job but it is her ‘job’ 🤣🤣

Hezzie74

Sep 16, 2024
West Yorkshire
That fing dent 🤣🤣 imagine spending all that money on cosmetic procedures but end up looking worse. I love that for her 🤣
Imagine having the sperm or saliva of this monstrosity injected into your forehead, I would rather be raw dogged by Harvey Weinstein o_O

Attachments

• big-lips-botox-fish.jpg
    big-lips-botox-fish.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 24

lolli101

Sep 9, 2024
England
She is rank! Honestly she just looks like she smells and those nails are so revolting 🤮 I get the ick looking at them, I don’t wear nails because I have to pray but if I didn’t I would probably just get French tip on my natural nail (if that makes sense😬🤣) but she is so sickening I wonder what monstrosity she’s going to wear on Thursday🤣 I can’t wait to see LOL