Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry @JustForFun I couldn't perform last night 😅 work was bloody awful 💔 I've just walked in meant to finish at 7am. Honestly I take my hat off to all nurses because jesus wept I do not know what the feck that shift was I even googled if it was a full moon 😅🤣
Hope your ok use are so overrun it’s a joke 🩷 hope you managed some rest. My little lady came smiling out today and they want to try her an extra hour tomorrow so I’m delighted today she’s finally settling a little. Just caught up she’s smug for some reason not sure why but I’m sure we will see

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hope your ok use are so overrun it’s a joke 🩷 hope you managed some rest. My little lady came smiling out today and they want to try her an extra hour tomorrow so I’m delighted today she’s finally settling a little. Just caught up she’s smug for some reason not sure why but I’m sure we will see
Awh yes I'm okay thank you. It was just crank central testing my patience 😅 Awh I'm so thrilled little one is doing well I knew she'd be fine and it'll be the best thing ever for her. Not so much for Mamma. Step away from the Kleenex 🥺🤣 You make the most of the 'break' sounds awful break but you know what I mean. You do a fabulous job Mamma you earned a bit of you time 💗💗💗

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Awh yes I'm okay thank you. It was just crank central testing my patience 😅 Awh I'm so thrilled little one is doing well I knew she'd be fine and it'll be the best thing ever for her. Not so much for Mamma. Step away from the Kleenex 🥺🤣 You make the most of the 'break' sounds awful break but you know what I mean. You do a fabulous job Mamma you earned a bit of you time 💗💗💗
it’s been one of them emotional weeks I even cried over other kids going in and melting down 😩🤣 couldn’t write it honestly been an emotional Minnie and it’s only Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣 steady wins the race. Hopefully you get a easier shift if your back in tonight 💜

Hey you beautiful bunch of non puffy nipped trowels, just want to clear something up about what I posted about Oinking Olga being riddled with the herpes, I did see some comments about some of you having the cold sore virus & yes I do know it’s a form of herpes but the herpes I was talking about was the dutty scutter Oinking Olga type of herpes because it was raw dogging 2 different blokes within days of each other & gawwwwwd knows how many other 🍆it’s had without any protection & we know the sket ain’t fussy what or who goes in it’s orifices so it probs does have the hoe type of clap in its massive gob. So what I’m trying to say is If my post made any of you feel a certain type of way then that was certainly not my intention & if I did hurt feels, then I apologise. ❤️ 🌵

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Whats everyones thoughts on Charlie , I think she's wooden on her videos but she seems like she's a pretty good mum, and has a real job?
Charlie seems really down to earth… a real ‘single mama’ unlike Aimless.
Charlie works and really looks after her son Ralph with home cooked meals and her house looks very clean.
The only thing that pisses me off when watching Charlie is …she constantly strokes & touches her hair
And … she gives off an ‘Only fans’ vibe 🙈

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hey you beautiful bunch of non puffy nipped trowels, just want to clear something up about what I posted about Oinking Olga being riddled with the herpes, I did see some comments about some of you having the cold sore virus & yes I do know it’s a form of herpes but the herpes I was talking about was the dutty scutter Oinking Olga type of herpes because it was raw dogging 2 different blokes within days of each other & gawwwwwd knows how many other 🍆it’s had without any protection & we know the sket ain’t fussy what or who goes in it’s orifices so it probs does have the hoe type of clap in its massive gob. So what I’m trying to say is If my post made any of you feel a certain type of way then that was certainly not my intention & if I did hurt feels, then I apologise. ❤️ 🌵
I haven’t seen anyone get offended by your comment. I made the comment about cold sore herpes (HSV1) cos the genital herpes (HSV2) can also cause mouth sores along with other symptoms.

Someone on TL posted this from thread 105, so backs up what we think. IMG_7633.jpeg

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I will never understand this, make a packed lunch with me nonsense! Who wants to watch a grown woman show a sandwich, a bag of crisps and other se in a packed lunch box? Since when is that content or in any form entertainment

It's madness alright. But obviously her twatwilers love it for some strange reason and seem to live for it. Crazy stuff.

I haven’t seen anyone get offended by your comment. I made the comment about cold sore herpes (HSV1) cos the genital herpes (HSV2) can also cause mouth sores along with other symptoms.

Someone on TL posted this from thread 105, so backs up what we think. IMG_7633.jpeg
Just wanted to be sure I didn’t cause any offence to anyone, did mean to say something earlier but got distracted with the baby boy. ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I will never understand this, make a packed lunch with me nonsense! Who wants to watch a grown woman show a sandwich, a bag of crisps and other se in a packed lunch box? Since when is that content or in any form entertainment
I’ll never understand why she don’t make it in the evening and leave it in the fridge so it stays cold for lunch time! I always make it in the evening, in the fridge and then it stays chilled until his lunchtime