Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The strange thing about this, is that gash flasher would like her in the videos, where paedos can look at her. No child should be plastered all over the internet even if they agree. She’s a minor, isn’t capable of understanding the dangers or able to comprehend that what is out there STAYS out there. She’s still on instagram anyway which I don’t understand and all other videos of her still remain on TT. What is it about safeguarding that Wendy and Aimee can’t comprehend?
They don’t care, that’s the bottom line. Both are attention seeking old slappers so TT is all that matters, not that poor kid.

Happyday2000

Aug 15, 2024
Plymouth
Her morning video has really given me the ick. ‘That’s what you do with your person’ 🤢🤣 the embarrassment at a 39 year old woman saying that about a ‘friend’ she has met only a handful of times and not known long. There are no words. You can tell she’s no real friendships in life and never had one.

And how she chomped down on that pastry. Ugh 🤢 she wants to cut the pastries out.
It’s more embarrassing for her as Vav hasn’t even posted a thing about seeing her and Aimless is all gushing over her calling her her person and things 😭 cringing so bad like she barely sees you, get a grip! This woman needs some real life friends to see regularly and bring her down to to earth as her followers are not her friends

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
It’s more embarrassing for her as Vav hasn’t even posted a thing about seeing her and Aimless is all gushing over her calling her her person and things 😭 cringing so bad like she barely sees you, get a grip! This woman needs some real life friends to see regularly and bring her down to to earth as her followers are not her friends
It’s weird behaviour you can see how delighted she is to have a mate to show off it’s weird. She will soon hit the skinny pen too after this 🤣🤣 last thing she needs was a boozy lunch she needed to hire a stylist hairdresser make up artist and have the full works today can’t wait for tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
“Your person” are you that desperate for a mate ailment? That you’re calling this t your person. I am so embarrassed for you. Can tell you don’t have mates.. gushing over room service, in your room btw, clever staff wanting to keep her room clean and not smell of food, in your jarmies. With the woman who slated you on live and then said she doesn’t want to be mates publicly with you. You’re pathetic.
Her hair.. does she think we think she records without opening her eyes so she doesn’t know her hair looks this way? We know she makes it as messy as she can to make it funny. Ails you’re as funny as chlamydia queen. The state of you. Stop trying to be funny. It isn’t working. You are so fing boring.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
“Your person” are you that desperate for a mate ailment? That you’re calling this t your person. I am so embarrassed for you. Can tell you don’t have mates.. gushing over room service, in your room btw, clever staff wanting to keep her room clean and not smell of food, in your jarmies. With the woman who slated you on live and then said she doesn’t want to be mates publicly with you. You’re pathetic.
Her hair.. does she think we think she records without opening her eyes so she doesn’t know her hair looks this way? We know she makes it as messy as she can to make it funny. Ails you’re as funny as chlamydia queen. The state of you. Stop trying to be funny. It isn’t working. You are so fing boring.
She’s her only person. None of her so called mates want to see her unless she’s paying for them! Party at hers again Saturday for harpers birthday is just an excuse to get pissed after the actual party. God forbid she did something for her child which didn’t involve food or drink

Mar 8, 2024
She’s her only person. None of her so called mates want to see her unless she’s paying for them! Party at hers again Saturday for harpers birthday is just an excuse to get pissed after the actual party. God forbid she did something for her child which didn’t involve food or drink
Her mates don’t like her as much as she things if they even do at all.
I’m so embarrassed for her. I almost felt sorry for her but I got a grip and remembered she’s a nasty lying t. It was close.