Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bronze goddess? You look like you rolled around on the floor of your filthy house and then stuck your fingers in 💩 😂😂😂😂
IMG_6593.jpeg
She makes me fing itch! Honestly when she says 'avasmell" then the strrrraaange peado look 🙄 Christ in a cardigan. Thank heavens we can't smell because just the sight knocks me sick! Her cobweb clunge must be fing rotten! 🤢🤢

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I know this has been said many times
But
WHY DO YOU COOK A WHOLE CHICKEN JUST TO GIVE THE KID NOT EVEN A FULL PART OF IT JUST SCRAPS AND TO MAKE YOURSELF A SANDWICH.
Why????? 😡🤣
Did you see Charley’s roast video she used mini fillets for her roast rather than cook a whole chicken and she had bendy there and still didn’t see the point that’s how different the mind sets are of the two and to think Aimee went to private school

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
It’s been babyloss awareness week this week considering she’s had a loss there’s no mention of it all week no candle tonight for wave of light ? No acknowledgment for her loss what so ever but it’s ok we will forget that because it’s not fitting her narrative right now however the genuine grieving mums wouldn’t forget it