Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I am a fainter always have heat anything I drop 🤣 it’s a running joke in the family no epilepsy diabetes anything and never found the reason always assumed the heat. I can hand on heart say you do get that feeling something isn’t right but there is no way you would be able to drive along until it’s safe to pull over half the time I haven’t even had chance to say I feel funny before iv hit the deck she’s so full of s. Edited to say I no longer drive because of it
I’m a fainter for no reason too.

Yes most of the time I do get warning signs BUT I talking literally just before I fainted.
I don’t drive, I could never learn with having 25-30 migraines a month.

But there isn’t always a hard shoulder or place to pull over. Something like that takes time and I just doubt she gets a 5 minute warning!!!

Also I’d like to point out I said most of the time I get warnings.

On my 40th birthday I didn’t. I fortunately was in a big disabled type toilet and I must have gone. Door locked, knickers round my ankles and I was completely unconscious.

I was in Starbucks with my mum, she was banging on the door, I came too with my leg shaking like mad, my mum shouting and I threw up everywhere. Fortunately there was a sink next to me to catch most of it but I was covered.

When I started to come too properly I sorted myself out but I was shaking like mad, really weak and not knowing what the hell happened to me.

I looked in the mirror to see a massive egg on my head, I must have smashed into the sink.

Moral of the story is the older I have got I have realised my body is changing and so are my black out episodes.

This is the gods honest truth.

I too think it’s because of the heat.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I am a fainter always have heat anything I drop 🤣 it’s a running joke in the family no epilepsy diabetes anything and never found the reason always assumed the heat. I can hand on heart say you do get that feeling something isn’t right but there is no way you would be able to drive along until it’s safe to pull over half the time I haven’t even had chance to say I feel funny before iv hit the deck she’s so full of s. Edited to say I no longer drive because of it
I’m a fainter for no reason too.

Yes most of the time I do get warning signs BUT I talking literally just before I fainted.
I don’t drive, I could never learn with having 25-30 migraines a month.

But there isn’t always a hard shoulder or place to pull over. Something like that takes time and I just doubt she gets a 5 minute warning!!!

Also I’d like to point out I said most of the time I get warnings.

On my 40th birthday I didn’t. I fortunately was in a big disabled type toilet and I must have gone. Door locked, knickers round my ankles and I was completely unconscious.

I was in Starbucks with my mum, she was banging on the door, I came too with my leg shaking like mad, my mum shouting and I threw up everywhere. Fortunately there was a sink next to me to catch most of it but I was covered.

When I started to come too properly I sorted myself out but I was shaking like mad, really weak and not knowing what the hell happened to me.

I looked in the mirror to see a massive egg on my head, I must have smashed into the sink.

Moral of the story is the older I have got I have realised my body is changing and so are my black out episodes.

This is the gods honest truth.

I too think it’s because of the heat.
That sounds really scary you poor thing. 😘

Even with warning, like you say it’s unlikely to be minutes or longer.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
That sounds really scary you poor thing. 😘

Even with warning, like you say it’s unlikely to be minutes or longer.
I don’t go out alone any more cos I honestly don’t know when I will do it.

I’ve done it twice one after the other at the school gates waiting for my kids. Totally making a fool of myself and scaring the hell out of the poor kids.

I’ve had MRIs, Blood pressure checks, blood sugar, oxygen levels checked, obviously full bloods, ECGs you name it.

There is no explaining it. It actually makes me feel really vulnerable because I have no control.

But I accept no 2 bodies are alike!

But like I said I doubt she gets 5-10 minutes warning.

Mar 7, 2024
Just came across this comment....Completely reasonable question/comment. If your child calls something incorrectly you correct them. My son hate me when I do this as he has picked up alot of American words from YouTube. He is 10 and I just say, English! Ie...just putting this in the trash....English!....just putting this in the bin.....followed by rolling eyes and urgh mummmmm your so annoying.

But that what being a parent is about, teaching and setting a good example. Why wouldn't you correct your child?

Also, I don't believe for 1 second H calls Chicken "chickon", all made up for TT. Screenshot_20240419_080634_TikTok.jpg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ignore that 🤭I found these last night but didn’t realise this was her
Filtered comments = TL +
I don’t go out alone any more cos I honestly don’t know when I will do it.

I’ve done it twice one after the other at the school gates waiting for my kids. Totally making a fool of myself and scaring the hell out of the poor kids.

I’ve had MRIs, Blood pressure checks, blood sugar, oxygen levels checked, obviously full bloods, ECGs you name it.

There is no explaining it. It actually makes me feel really vulnerable because I have no control.

But I accept no 2 bodies are alike!

But like I said I doubt she gets 5-10 minutes warning.
she is saying she has very controlled anxiety, she is just such a liar 🤥 she is anxious when she does the school run but that’s probably just because she’s embarrassed 🙈
She wonders why people get annoyed 😡 well that’s because some people really do suffer with it and she’s using it for sympathy

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning all, happy Friday!
I had to take a break from CC cause waking up and saying ‘catpiss’ to myself was a whole new level of odd behaviour 😂😂

What was Aimee dropped from her last management. Seen someone say something about RTA? Is there a video since she updates on everything 🥴
Yes there is 😂I’ll look and tag you 👍🏼