Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Iv sat here this morning having my treatment with 3 other patients going through the same and the positivity in the room is off the scale we have laughed all morning. The stories of each of our journeys and the reality of what we are being put through and here we are still making each other laugh and supporting each other. Then you get catpiss who has access to unlimited fund and could give her and her child amazing life and memories and she chooses to be a miserable unhygienic plonky. It honestly baffles me her way of life and it’s always people like catpiss who get it easy. 6 months ago I didn’t even know if I would make it through my operation I’m 37 so similar age to her she has no idea of the actual real world. She pisses me off so much calls us all fit to burn but I tell you what I would rather have our group and our community than have to seek clarity from strangers. You have the personality of a fing sprout catpiss and you look like your fing pjs you scruffy t. Manic Minnie and her cakey wakey can do off my catheter from treatment was cleaner than her the tramp.
Edited to say sorry for ranting she just pisses me off
Don’t apologise that is what this page is here for, sending you a virtual hug!! I hope all goes well 🤞🏼 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Iv sat here this morning having my treatment with 3 other patients going through the same and the positivity in the room is off the scale we have laughed all morning. The stories of each of our journeys and the reality of what we are being put through and here we are still making each other laugh and supporting each other. Then you get catpiss who has access to unlimited fund and could give her and her child amazing life and memories and she chooses to be a miserable unhygienic plonky. It honestly baffles me her way of life and it’s always people like catpiss who get it easy. 6 months ago I didn’t even know if I would make it through my operation I’m 37 so similar age to her she has no idea of the actual real world. She pisses me off so much calls us all fit to burn but I tell you what I would rather have our group and our community than have to seek clarity from strangers. You have the personality of a fing sprout catpiss and you look like your fing pjs you scruffy t. Manic Minnie and her cakey wakey can do off my catheter from treatment was cleaner than her the tramp.
Hope your treatments are going OK ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I wish I could DM you ❤️
What you’re going through gives a whole new perspective of life. One if you could bottle up and hand out to people, you would.
Your whole life changes from the minute you hear those words. You now have a new companion in life, fear.
It doesn’t mean you have to live your life never saying a bad word about someone, not everything and everyone is liked by everyone no matter what they are dealing with.
A chemotherapy ward is nothing like people imagine it is. It really does open up your eyes to what you want out of life, in the cruellest way ❤️ ✨

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Nearing 40 and creaming herself over troll pjs..

Fancied a city break - same s, different country. Shopping, coffee and bars because that’s what every 9 year old wants to do 😬😳
Half term starts on 21st may -3rd of June so not hard to find out the date.
FFS I am going to Barcelona for a 10 day holiday and leave on the 24th May and I don’t know if I should be laughing or crying right now 🤔Hubby booked it last year for my 40th birthday in a few weeks as we love Barcelona. He did it deliberately because he knows I cringe at the thought of having a surprise birthday party so 10 days is long enough for it to be too late to have one. Hotel is 20 mins taxi ride from airport and I guarantee I will smell her and gash flash slut Gigi before I see them 🤣
Beach holiday and swimming in the sea is how most of it will be spent and the odd sightseeing with a bit of shopping the last few days and that’s only if see something I like. I don’t just shop to fill a void or buy tat unlike Catpiss who has nothing else to do in her sad, lonely old hag life.
Just looking forward to spending quality time with hubby and as much as I love my dogs (they are my world) I need a break away from them.
Unlike Catpiss who doesn’t care about her pets and neglects them by leaving them home alone, I have my son who has taken 10 days holiday leave to look after them as he stills lives at home and in his 20yrs.
I can’t even tell my hubby the possibility we could smell her because he will want to cancel the holiday 🙈 He calls her the rejected Temu Cindy as she was the cheap s version of Barbie 🤣🤣
Please help me manifest that he doesn’t spot her in the airport and I’m not going to confirm here until the day we are flying where I’m flying out off. Tbh it’s only Liverpool or Manchester as the closest airports to me and catpiss 🤫

CATPISS my holiday to Barcelona was booked in Dec 2023 before you twist this to fit your own 🐂 💩 narrative as is my trip to NYC in December with my mum.

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sending you lots of virtual hugs and love and that your treatment goes well ❤️xx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Joooo!! Have you seen hippos video another shout out for you 😂😂😂
Is that the voice note one as loved that 🤣🤣🤣
Off I go to check hippos page 🤫
Edit to add if there is a new one its gone and if someone has it could they pop it in here 🥰
Edit to add again that I’ve noticed part 2 of snog marry avoid has gone too

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This group is better than any trashy magazine isn’t it 😂 hope you’re not feeling too ghastly later today ❤️