Trolls_unmasked / Tattlers_unmasked

clairewaller66

Aug 22, 2023
I’ve reposted the picture of Rach and myself with the date stamp and map position for you all to see on my Instagram Stories. Clairewaller66 for those of you who haven’t already searched and found me. I can’t post on T as I deactivated my account but I can read your comments

templesavage

Aug 23, 2023
I’ve reposted the picture of Rach and myself with the date stamp and map position for you all to see on my Instagram Stories. Clairewaller66 for those of you who haven’t already searched and found me. I can’t post on T as I deactivated my account but I can read your comments
Why are you selling your soul for this horrible woman who realistically doesn't give one shiny s about you Claire?

CoolCat

Aug 23, 2023

No one is saying that you didn’t go, what people aren’t agreeing with you on is why? Is it as Rachel said and you were a “horrible troll who got outed by the trolls_unmasked account” or did this little plan get cooked up between you and Rachel? You were in the Whatsapp group and a follower on her “private” instagram way before you went to visit her. You must admit it’s all pretty dodgy sounding.

Aug 22, 2023
You 'trolled' her because you thought she was a scammer. You've 'sin' the accounts allegedly so where is the money going because you haven't cleared that up? Otherwise get off the internet and stop raving about how amazing she is! With no proof no one is going to believe a word you or she says!
Wake up 🙄 You've gone from a Hun, to a troll back to a Hun. Crawl down from her arsehole.
All this is a set up and you look like an idiot!

Consort

Aug 24, 2023
How’s the whiplash? Hun to troll to mega hun quicker than R spent the PayPal money. 🤡

Apr 12, 2023
Tattlers unmasked or trolls unmasked as they are called now is an utter dick Whoever it is, they are literally just as bad no intact they are worse because they are posting people's RL info, what a t 🤣

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
Tattlers unmasked or trolls unmasked as they are called now is an utter dick Whoever it is, they are literally just as bad no intact they are worse because they are posting people's RL info, what a t 🤣
They are absolutely worse than those they seek to expose.
I have no idea who this mayoress woman is or what she is supposed to be doing? What is the train ticket all about?

savanne

Sep 24, 2023
She's so cray. Going on about she's confirmed that the police aren't interested in the harassment of posting peoples addresses and saying you're watching them. As if she's phoned every police constabulary in the country, told them about a doxxing account she runs and they voluntarily said nah you're good. Like how stupid do you have to be to think any of that happened or that's how it works. She hates comment C.
It makes PTWM look bad and opens her hunz eyes to how she's so much worse than the worse tattlers so I'm not mad about it