Yasmin Harvey/Hadfield

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
Can’t post on tattle as not a member, just found out about this website thanks to a helpful poster but a few questions about the sniff she took the night it happened.

All knew there was sniff in the house no excuses, maybe not that they took it that night but that it’s riiiife with the now ex partner putting it mildly.

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s going to get out of this one, how didn’t she learn her lesson the first time? She had to go on to do it again and again! Could never be me 😂

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
I can’t even begin to imagine how she’s going to get out of this one, how didn’t she learn her lesson the first time? She had to go on to do it again and again! Could never be me 😂
Apparently not she thought she’d try do better this time! I can’t see her staying in the town.

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
She’s not given Wolf a second thought unless it created content one bit has she! Or the countless families indirectly affected by her actions, behaves like a teenager not a 30 something year old 🤦🏻‍♀️

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
She’s not given Wolf a second thought unless it created content one bit has she! Or the countless families indirectly affected by her actions, behaves like a teenager not a 30 something year old 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly, since she left lee she treats wolf like he’s a hindrance, dropping him with her family or lee so she can drop her knickers. She wants to get off social media and actually try being a mother. She had it all and decided that wasn’t good enough and look where it got her 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she can’t do one decent thing in her life and protect her son from being bullied because of her actions then she’s pond scum imo

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
😂😂😂😂 you actually couldn't make it up could you!! She makes Eden look fair respectable and that's saying something

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
She really screwed up a good thing there, why do people always want more or think the grass is greener? Agreed, she should disappear from SM for a good 6 months, get a proper job and focus on Wolf and her own healing! Emily’s gone quiet now snd deleted stuff, I weirdly feel this means Yaz is winning tho and will get away with it again and STILL won’t learn her lesson 😑

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
😂😂😂😂 you actually couldn't make it up could you!! She makes Eden look fair respectable and that's saying something
This is true, I have a lot less negative thing to say about Eden than I do Yaz 🥴 Honestly thought no she wouldn’t do that surely not when people were suggesting Emily should watch out. How wrong was I 😂

absolutementalist

Sep 2, 2024
england
She will drop silent for a week to get tongues wagging then show up having taken wolf to a new Airbnb courtesy of her Tory parents, then post endless streams of crying/playing with child/flower arranging videos with sad music and inspirational captions about starting over and being “real” all with the comments off. The usual. She’s so boring all she can do is rehash the same disgusting behaviours for traction.

I dare say the words “relapse” and “mental health” will be thrown around to avoid any accountability and that will just show the cretin even more for what she is. Horrible horrible girl

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Emily mentions that her bf, her ex husbands best mate and Lee (ex husband) all at the same time in her kitchen… I’m confused so was they having a 4some or does she mean she’s been sleeping with them all (not at the same time)

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
Hahah not at the same time I don’t think, think Emily was half cut when making those video’s 😂 I can imagine within the same week at the most as logistically it would be pretty difficult. Hope they all get checked now 🤢

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
She will drop silent for a week to get tongues wagging then show up having taken wolf to a new Airbnb courtesy of her Tory parents, then post endless streams of crying/playing with child/flower arranging videos with sad music and inspirational captions about starting over and being “real” all with the comments off. The usual. She’s so boring all she can do is rehash the same disgusting behaviours for traction.

I dare say the words “relapse” and “mental health” will be thrown around to avoid any accountability and that will just show the cretin even more for what she is. Horrible horrible girl
I literally cannot be arsed for this again from her. I’ll be sooo pissed if she uses those words to try and get out of it. She’s a grown adult raising a child, take accountability for your scummy actions and poor decisions. Do better for Wolf.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Hahah not at the same time I don’t think, think Emily was half cut when making those video’s 😂 I can imagine within the same week at the most as logistically it would be pretty difficult. Hope they all get checked now 🤢
Ahh, yes you’re probably right. It just completely threw me when she mentioned all the guys and then said all the same time in her kitchen 😂
I can’t believe she’s pregnant, seshing and shagging about. The coke has definitely got the better of her and ruined her

dixie rect

Sep 1, 2024
liverpool
I don’t even think she can blame the coke tbh, she’s always been a scumbag. She won’t take accountability for what she has done and how many relationships she has ruined because her family will defend her actions. She’s a wrongun and it’s her poor son I feel sorry for, imagine growing up and your mum being plastered all over the internet for being a homewrecking coke w! Embarrassing.

absolutementalist

Sep 2, 2024
england
I literally cannot be arsed for this again from her. I’ll be sooo pissed if she uses those words to try and get out of it. She’s a grown adult raising a child, take accountability for your scummy actions and poor decisions. Do better for Wolf.
Agreed I feel very sorry for all of the children embroiled in this mess, they didn’t ask for any of it and they 100% will see it one day. Everything on the internet is up forever regardless of followers, bank balance or how good your (fictional) solicitor is. It’s gone past cringe at this point to full blown recoil and dry heave.

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
Is Soph the ex best friend? The one with the baby daddy Yasmin slept with? I don’t know what’s worse, the fact she’s not on contraception and opening her legs to anyone and getting pregnant, or possibly lying and telling people she is?