Yasmin Harvey/Hadfield

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
I don’t even think she can blame the coke tbh, she’s always been a scumbag. She won’t take accountability for what she has done and how many relationships she has ruined because her family will defend her actions. She’s a wrongun and it’s her poor son I feel sorry for, imagine growing up and your mum being plastered all over the internet for being a homewrecking coke w! Embarrassing.
I live in the same town it’s so small, poor Wolf’s friends and or parents of his friends will know about this when their older and as deserved judge s bag but hope there’s no repercussions for poor wolf. Emily and her partner have big families as well as him a large friend group (it was one of them that must have told Emily remember or their gf’s) so she ain’t gonna step foot outside lightly I don’t think.

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
No one else will have her stinkin flaps now - there’s a small chance Lee will as she’s the baby mama and has to deal with her 😂

Also no actual denying it tho was there? Clever wording making it seem like she was but again called it an ‘allegation’. But no words like ‘untrue’ ‘false’ ‘lie’

Most people would blatantly be saying ‘i didn’t take it up the hoop’

And as for listening to ‘someone they don’t know’. There’s no way Emily would blow things up for herself, Kurt and the kids if it wasn’t true. The whole town knows about it.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
yeah yaz, such a amazing mother… when you post a video of your son and you squirting whipped cream into his mouth and someone messages you saying that it is the most manipulated image on the internet that pedophiles use! you then delete the comment, keep the video up and then via inbox say ‘ but we can’t stop being happy and innocent’ ……. tell me you don’t exploit your child without telling me you don’t exploit your child!! you know your way around the internet! your not stupid!!!!!

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1725203998.mp4
    35.9 MB
  • IMG_3815.png
    IMG_3815.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3816.png
    IMG_3816.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3841.png
    IMG_3841.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 25
Mar 8, 2024
Never followed her or saw her.. I’ve seen her sister a couple of times.. I can’t bear her it’s time to eat with Eden. Dickhead. Yaz is so ugly. What are all these men doing shagging her? She’s like a bag of bone. Edens just as ugly too. I did see Emily’s video and she’s absolutely stunning. Poor girl

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
yeah yaz, such a amazing mother… when you post a video of your son and you squirting whipped cream into his mouth and someone messages you saying that it is the most manipulated image on the internet that pedophiles use! you then delete the comment, keep the video up and then via inbox say ‘ but we can’t stop being happy and innocent’ ……. tell me you don’t exploit your child without telling me you don’t exploit your child!! you know your way around the internet! your not stupid!!!!!
As if! She’s actively chosen to leave that on there knowing pervs will look at it and says the comment is what makes her feel sick?

She also doesn’t know what accountability means either does she? Cretin of a woman she needs sterilisation.

noseybosey

Sep 1, 2024
Wales
There’s no denying is there! She’s be shouting it from the rooftops. The gall on her to pretend that she’s not in the wrong tho 😅

absolutementalist

Sep 2, 2024
england
Most vague acknowledgement there’s ever been. “I’m being painted out to be something I’m not” that only happens if it isn’t true you cretin.

whataday

Sep 7, 2024
united kingdom
I still don’t get the people defending her. ‘Innocent until proven guilty’ don’t apply to known home wreckers like her. Social media is hers and her families whole world, she couldn’t take a p*ss without putting it on every single platform. Let’s say an ‘untrue’ rumour comes out and that’s it? She’s taking a break? Give over. I know I wouldn’t let fake allegations destroy my “place of work” screams guilty.