Alex brigham

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Watching from the outside, Alex and toni and gang all on live together having a laugh.

Wtf have I missed? If My partner of 9 years did that to me I'd definitely not be giggling away on a live.

This is weird
They’re definitely still together I don’t know why they’re putting on this stupid act. He doesn’t even come across remorseful it’s actually embarrassing for Toni.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
They’re definitely still together I don’t know why they’re putting on this stupid act. He doesn’t even come across remorseful it’s actually embarrassing for Toni.
I believe toni is going to eventually blow and spill all. Shes jealous of all those women in his box. Watch this space

Reactions: tiktokker90

Hairy_Poppins

Mar 3, 2024
I believe toni is going to eventually blow and spill all. Shes jealous of all those women in his box. Watch this space
I totally agree! He said the other day she goes to bed at 930pm, yet since all of this she’s been up all hours. I do think she’s genuinely hurting and paranoid about him being on there all night now! It’s all very strange… both coming on camera all of a sudden etc! I think Alex is actually loving being single now. He said they weren’t together last year so clearly there’s been issues for a while!

Did anyone else hear him say last night that he thinks he’s a narcissist? I mean.. took a while! Tbf I don’t think he is, he just has a massive ego and loves the ‘fame’ of tik tok. Who knew he has real life friends ?!

Feb 28, 2024
Well, well, well, no surprise he's a no show for this live he posted about doing....again 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305-134751.png
    Screenshot_20240305-134751.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Haha
Reactions: clappermcclaps

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
Well, well, well, no surprise he's a no show for this live he posted about doing....again 🤣🤣
What a loads of bull! The girl that come out wasn’t the only girl he cheated on his mrs with.

He was told he should go and have sex with his mrs instead of messaging other women and his response was ‘let me worry about that’

Even saying ‘she’s at work now’

Nobody is here for clout, I feel for Toni but I’m a firm believer that you have to go back and keep going back until you’re done especially if they’ve been together as long as is said they have been!

Feb 28, 2024
What a loads of bull! The girl that come out wasn’t the only girl he cheated on his mrs with.

He was told he should go and have sex with his mrs instead of messaging other women and his response was ‘let me worry about that’

Even saying ‘she’s at work now’

Nobody is here for clout, I feel for Toni but I’m a firm believer that you have to go back and keep going back until you’re done especially if they’ve been together as long as is said they have been!
He doesn't give a s about her and I don't think them getting back together is a good idea whatsoever

Karmaisakunt

Mar 7, 2024
He doesn't give a s about her and I don't think them getting back together is a good idea whatsoever
I’ve only just caught up, he’s been outed by one of his crew for messaging her.

So we have Becky, one of his crew, and the girl that won’t come forward that Michelle is in contact with? That’s 3?

If she takes him back she’s signing up to being cheated on