Awareness of Wendy Williams

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
A thread for Wendy Williams to raise awareness of her as she is a prolific scammer on Tiktok. If anyone knows anything about this woman or you have become a victim of hers, please feel free to comment on this post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_162411_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_162411_TikTok.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: herewegoagain2

heyyy

Jan 19, 2024
ooh where to start with this one i used to be a mod for wendy and was scammed outta 1700 she said she would pay back but in total probably spent over 4000

heres a list of stuff she guilt tripped into buying etc or like threw hints at

kids xmas gifts
bday gifts
a hotel stay
a freezer
a table
kids bday cake
a bed
xmas dinner food shop
xmas treats

money shes supposed to pay back i know i wont see it but

£250 pc, £250 car battery, £450 car mot

£90 rac call out, £50 food, £110 christmas

£100 car payment, £400 loan payment

£20 flood

got all reciepts

may i also add that the 400 loan payment was meant to pay off uc loan so she could reloan to pay a lump sum off baliffs which never happened

theres probably more that im missing out but basically she lent £10 i took it out of my bills and asked for it back in dec and she said i was being funny and blocked me but in hine sight its probably because she was due to start paying me money back in jan so i got blocked on all accounts

now shes got some family account and is pregs supposedly her new account is harrisonfamily2022

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
ooh where to start with this one i used to be a mod for wendy and was scammed outta 1700 she said she would pay back but in total probably spent over 4000

kids xmas gifts
bday gifts
a hotel stay
a freezer
a table
kids bday cake
a bed
xmas dinner food shop
xmas treats

£20 flood

got all reciepts

may i also add that the 400 loan payment was meant to pay off uc loan so she could reloan to pay a lump sum off baliffs which never happened

theres probably more that im missing out but basically she lent £10 i took it out of my bills and asked for it back in dec and she said i was being funny and blocked me but in hine sight its probably because she was due to start paying me money back in jan so i got blocked on all accounts

now shes got some family account and is pregs supposedly her new account is harrisonfamily2022
If you have it in writing that she'll return the money, there's always small claims court...

Drama_Mean

Mar 15, 2024
Manchester

kids xmas gifts
bday gifts
a hotel stay
a freezer
a table
kids bday cake
a bed
xmas dinner food shop
xmas treats

£20 flood

got all reciepts

Wow do you know her personally or just online?

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
If anyone has been scammed by Wendy, please report to the Police by calling 101. Alternatively, please report online. Please also report to Action Fraud too