Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaconda

Mar 11, 2024
edinburgh
Credit to /u/thecrystalmethods from Reddit for these in the wild pics of Beckiā€¦ Sheā€™s absolutely massive šŸ˜³

IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7421.jpeg
IMG_7420.jpeg
IMG_7419.jpeg
Christ I didnā€™t realise how big she actually was as she really only shows her top half

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
i feel like Becki has some kind of control complex. Sheā€™s usually the one making the dinner for her and her parents (or claims to), she always packs on suitcase sundays which i understand her nieces are kids but iā€™m sure they have their own parents?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
i feel like Becki has some kind of control complex. Sheā€™s usually the one making the dinner for her and her parents (or claims to), she always packs on suitcase sundays which i understand her nieces are kids but iā€™m sure they have their own parents?
šŸ’Æ She controls the food in her house and when sheā€™s around other peopleā€¦ She doesnā€™t let people touch her food and helps herself first to make sure she gets as much as she wants. She even plates up first at buffets at other peopleā€™s houses

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Tonightā€™s dinner - Why is she so obsessed with things being fake aways! And the fact she always says mmmm before itā€™s barely past her lips šŸ˜” so annoying.

Mind ya business vid - two things she said that really irked me šŸ¤£ ā€˜only people who go Morris dancing knowā€™ and ā€˜you are literally sat there all day so get peckishā€™ .. erm does she not realise they ainā€™t her kids so she doesnā€™t have to go or if she does go she can go for a bit! And peckish! Peckish is a cheeky bag of crisps or chocolate bar not a teddy bears picnic for a f*cking grizzly bear thatā€™s eating its body weight ten times over before hibernation. Honestly sheā€™s as thick as two short planks.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Tonightā€™s dinner - Why is she so obsessed with things being fake aways! And the fact she always says mmmm before itā€™s barely past her lips šŸ˜” so annoying.

Mind ya business vid - two things she said that really irked me šŸ¤£ ā€˜only people who go Morris dancing knowā€™ and ā€˜you are literally sat there all day so get peckishā€™ .. erm does she not realise they ainā€™t her kids so she doesnā€™t have to go or if she does go she can go for a bit! And peckish! Peckish is a cheeky bag of crisps or chocolate bar not a teddy bears picnic for a f*cking grizzly bear thatā€™s eating its body weight ten times over before hibernation. Honestly sheā€™s as thick as two short planks.
Nah Suitcase Sundays got out of control, she never used to pack that much before and now itā€™s blatantly an excuse to binge eat. She just sits all day so needs a lunch rather than a weekā€™s worth of food. Looks like they also had Subway sandwiches on top of that food yesterday. Just shows how much sheā€™s used to eating now in a day, and how full of lies her WIEIAD vids are. The ā€œmind your businessā€ annoyed me as she thrives off hate comments to pay for her next takeaway, she doesnā€™t filter or turn off comments for exactly that reason.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Nah Suitcase Sundays got out of control, she never used to pack that much before and now itā€™s blatantly an excuse to binge eat. She just sits all day so needs a lunch rather than a weekā€™s worth of food. Looks like they also had Subway sandwiches on top of that food yesterday. Just shows how much sheā€™s used to eating now in a day, and how full of lies her WIEIAD vids are. The ā€œmind your businessā€ annoyed me as she thrives off hate comments to pay for her next takeaway, she doesnā€™t filter or turn off comments for exactly that reason.

Jesus Subways on top of all that! She is really out of control, surely her family who are there at dancing with her have said something to her, I mean yes sheā€™s an adult so makes her own choices but still surely they do. And imagine what the other goers do watching her shuffle in with a giant suitcase of food and sit there troffing non stop all day (and filming herself doing it).

And absolutely she needs the hate as if she blocked/deleted etc she would have zero engagement on her current content. Makes me laugh when creators say mind your business about videos on a public platform šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thick šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Jesus Subways on top of all that! She is really out of control, surely her family who are there at dancing with her have said something to her, I mean yes sheā€™s an adult so makes her own choices but still surely they do. And imagine what the other goers do watching her shuffle in with a giant suitcase of food and sit there troffing non stop all day (and filming herself doing it).

And absolutely she needs the hate as if she blocked/deleted etc she would have zero engagement on her current content. Makes me laugh when creators say mind your business about videos on a public platform šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thick šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I wonder if her family said something to her that day she had a strop and was moody when she was dishing up her Maccies, saying she was a grown woman who can drive and pick up a Maccies if she wants to and eat it in her room.

Also someone once said something in the dance hall about how it stank when Becki opened her fridge raiders and she boasted that she ignored them. Selfish bleep eating smelly food and annoying everyone else with it. Bet the other people think sheā€™s a freak and stare at her when sheā€™s non stop scoffing.

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The size of her head in that live last night was unbelievable! It just shows how filtered her videos are. I don't know why she wears a necklace, you can hardly see it poking out of the flabby chins and it must strangle the life out of her, it would certainly annoy me if my neck and face was that huge :oops: There are so many things that annoy me about her, where to start? The voice changes depending on the video, the soft whispery woeful voice on Leah Smiths 'tribute' video (fake and put on for effect) The lisp she does from time to time (fake) The tongue behind the teeth to create the false good ship lollipop dimply smile (fake) The voice over videos where she sings the words in the background rather than talks (fake) The flamingo leg effect when she's trying on new clothes to attempt to look slimmer (fails) The attempts at trying out new dance trends whilst gurning and sticking her tongue (awkward) The pity posts with the fake tear being rubbed away with the huge hands. The mis-pronunciation of words, F instead of TH, the M added on to each word, I'm from the Wirral and we don't do that here lol. She really is a lost cause. She's going to get bigger. I saw her in the wild last year and she's massive compared to back then :oops::oops: And breathhhhh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Good morning you lovely lot and good morning over to the TL gang too! Have a lovely day xxx šŸ’“šŸ’“

Reactions: aunty.social47

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I wonder if her family said something to her that day she had a strop and was moody when she was dishing up her Maccies, saying she was a grown woman who can drive and pick up a Maccies if she wants to and eat it in her room.

Also someone once said something in the dance hall about how it stank when Becki opened her fridge raiders and she boasted that she ignored them. Selfish bleep eating smelly food and annoying everyone else with it. Bet the other people think sheā€™s a freak and stare at her when sheā€™s non stop scoffing.

I bet they did, i bet sheā€™s a right b if someone in her family says something to her she doesnā€™t likes.

She never did? šŸ¤£ how is she not embarrassed šŸ¤£ I bet sheā€™s the talk of the church hall!

The size of her head in that live last night was unbelievable! It just shows how filtered her videos are. I don't know why she wears a necklace, you can hardly see it poking out of the flabby chins and it must strangle the life out of her, it would certainly annoy me if my neck and face was that huge :oops: There are so many things that annoy me about her, where to start? The voice changes depending on the video, the soft whispery woeful voice on Leah Smiths 'tribute' video (fake and put on for effect) The lisp she does from time to time (fake) The tongue behind the teeth to create the false good ship lollipop dimply smile (fake) The voice over videos where she sings the words in the background rather than talks (fake) The flamingo leg effect when she's trying on new clothes to attempt to look slimmer (fails) The attempts at trying out new dance trends whilst gurning and sticking her tongue (awkward) The pity posts with the fake tear being rubbed away with the huge hands. The mis-pronunciation of words, F instead of TH, the M added on to each word, I'm from the Wirral and we don't do that here lol. She really is a lost cause. She's going to get bigger. I saw her in the wild last year and she's massive compared to back then :oops::oops: And breathhhhh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Good morning you lovely lot and good morning over to the TL gang too! Have a lovely day xxx šŸ’“šŸ’“

I text my sister the exact same thing about her head in that video, especially the cheek and jowl area. Also the other day that size of her top arm area in that pink tshirt. Huge.

All great shouts šŸ¤£ they all irritate me too especially the leg. The biggest one of all of mine is the never ever been able to eat anything without extras (so breads, starters, sides, double carbs etc). Also canā€™t stand how she says salad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I type one then think of something else šŸ¤£

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
now a breakfast meal prep?!
Does she genuinely not see how sheā€™s just influencing mass over consumption because we all know at least half of those either get binned or eaten in one sitting

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her necklace and bracelet are fighting for their livesā€¦ Also sheā€™s been reposting Paige dancing videos on her Ig stories so directing people to Paigeā€™s account šŸ™„

Reactions: PecanPieCrust

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I bet they did, i bet sheā€™s a right b if someone in her family says something to her she doesnā€™t likes.

She never did? šŸ¤£ how is she not embarrassed šŸ¤£ I bet sheā€™s the talk of the church hall!

I text my sister the exact same thing about her head in that video, especially the cheek and jowl area. Also the other day that size of her top arm area in that pink tshirt. Huge.

All great shouts šŸ¤£ they all irritate me too especially the leg. The biggest one of all of mine is the never ever been able to eat anything without extras (so breads, starters, sides, double carbs etc). Also canā€™t stand how she says salad šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I type one then think of something else šŸ¤£
The multiple carb sides she does every day is insaneā€¦ So greedy and excessive šŸ„“ Also sheā€™s had chicken and chips like 5 times this past week šŸ˜³

Status
Not open for further replies.