Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplefairy

Apr 2, 2024
UK
I have seen Becki in public, she was doing fundraising with the morris dance troup. Standing outside Asda puffing away on her vape.
She kept shuffling around when standing as if she couldn’t stand properly for too long weight bearing I don’t know but it was odd.
She was very self conscious and looking around a lot. I was shocked at how big she is compared to TT, in real life it’s 😮

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have seen Becki in public, she was doing fundraising with the morris dance troup. Standing outside Asda puffing away on her vape.
She kept shuffling around when standing as if she couldn’t stand properly for too long weight bearing I don’t know but it was odd.
She was very self conscious and looking around a lot. I was shocked at how big she is compared to TT, in real life it’s 😮
In pictures I’ve seen of her she looks like she’s looking around in case people spot her or are looking at her… She pretends not to care but is actually really self conscious

Becasaurus cheps

Mar 4, 2024
I think she's actually a spoilt brat! I reckon Cath has mollycoddled her cos she's the 'baby' She's been allowed to do what she wants, eat what she wants and say what she wants and now she rules the roost. I saw her last year with Cath and I have to say Cath was lovely, what stood out for me was Cath asked if I had TikTok and I said yes lol (I'm in my 50's) and the look on her face was like wow, then she said she's not allowed TikTok and looked at Becki, so I'm guessing it's Becki who won't allow her to have an account. Unfortunately her and Ian have made a rod for their own backs and Becki has took complete advantage of it. She won't change, she will stay living in that house getting fatter and fatter and sadder and sadder cos I don't care what she says or how she acts, she is miserable and when TikTok goes she's going to be completely fed. She won't be able to get a job or run her car or fund her disgusting eating habits. Watching her comment section trying to be all cocky and clapping back to nasty comments tickled me lol. I think some of her comments are horrendous and I would never comment on her page, but to get all defensive on there won't do her any favours, especially when she's out in the wild eating 3 takeaways in 1 day spilling out of a Nando's booth and people see her in real life, shaking her fork at the phone and also actually being twice the size she is in real life, people will take photo's and laugh at her, and then she fakes anxiety, what does she expect? she's a mess. If you put your life out there for everyone to see then people will have opinions. Those Primark pics the other week were terrible, she's massive and she looked miserable, she can't escape those pics and for me that would be the wake up call I'd need to change. I'm on the larger side myself, (not 30 stone lol ) and trying to lose weight so I know what it's like to be unhappy with how someone looks, let's hope she does something before it's too late! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
She’s full on bully, know people who know her she’s a horrible person.
Reason why at 31 years old she has barely no mates knocks about with a child or tags on to her sisters life.
She’s an embarrassment

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s eaten more in this 4 day weekend than I have in 2 weeks plus. Utter gluttony! She always has to go one step extra with every meal, like at Miller & Carter - can’t just be content with the normal amount, she has to get a starter, then get her main of burger and chips but has to get halloumi fries on the side of the main too, then a pudding! (Had to laugh at her saying I don’t fancy anything sickly or sweet so goes for sticky toffee pudding and ice cream 😳🤣) and had to have a taste of her mums bread board. Pig.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She’s eaten more in this 4 day weekend than I have in 2 weeks plus. Utter gluttony! She always has to go one step extra with every meal, like at Miller & Carter - can’t just be content with the normal amount, she has to get a starter, then get her main of burger and chips but has to get halloumi fries on the side of the main too, then a pudding! (Had to laugh at her saying I don’t fancy anything sickly or sweet so goes for sticky toffee pudding and ice cream 😳🤣) and had to have a taste of her mums bread board. Pig.
Why get a pudding if they’re having birthday cake? It’s just pure gluttony at this point.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry what… she actually said forgot to pluck the chin (which one) then proceeds to pluck said chin for all to see. I just can’t with her. Her face is so springy when she rubs them teeny dots of cream in.. and her greasy fanny part is beyond awful. Why doesn’t she just blow dry her roots to stop it being stuck to her head. She does herself no favours at all. She’s just give up with even attempting to look after herself at all.

Reactions: Eitak58

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That whole croc video set my teeth on edge! When she did that middle part on her flaky head the hair didn't move it was that greasy :oops: :oops: :oops: The crocs, well where to start, how can crocs be too tight on anyone's feet? ffs her feet were screaming getting squashed into them 🥴 🥴 The bloody one legged pose she does drives me mad! It's not sexy and it doesn't make her look slim!! And as for the plucking of the chin on video, what the hell? Where the hell is her self worth?? She is absolutely shameless. At this point I watch her just for the disbelief in her shenanigans! She's a lost cause 🖕🖕🖕🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
No one wants to see you try the cake. Her whole day centred around the cake. Surely she just feel s every single day. If she’s not eating take away she’s making food that resembles a take away. On top of the other se she eats daily. I don’t get now she thinks this is ok. She can’t continue to eat like this and think it’s normal. Her health is guna deteriorate so badly cus she just doesn’t take care of herself at all.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
No one wants to see you try the cake. Her whole day centred around the cake. Surely she just feel s every single day. If she’s not eating take away she’s making food that resembles a take away. On top of the other se she eats daily. I don’t get now she thinks this is ok. She can’t continue to eat like this and think it’s normal. Her health is guna deteriorate so badly cus she just doesn’t take care of herself at all.
Her face even before opening that cake was vile! The drool and the tongue and the eyes and the fat hands waving around and the wow wow WOW, ffs she's disgusting!! I bet she eats the whole lot, no one will be allowed to even sniff the paper. She's getting worse, and I don't care what anyone says Paige is going the same way and Rachel is doing nothing to stop it, or Paige herself for that matter. She's 15 and old enough to know that if she wants to be a dancer she needs to cut back on the grub fat head Becki is encouraging her to eat. You would think with Rachel having gastric surgery she would be mindful of her kid going the same way. Becki at this point is a lost cause but for gods sake intervene and now! Paige has got a gorgeous face and she's tall, she could even model, please don't let her fat aunty be her downfall! 🥴 🥴 🥴 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
Her face even before opening that cake was vile! The drool and the tongue and the eyes and the fat hands waving around and the wow wow WOW, ffs she's disgusting!! I bet she eats the whole lot, no one will be allowed to even sniff the paper. She's getting worse, and I don't care what anyone says Paige is going the same way and Rachel is doing nothing to stop it, or Paige herself for that matter. She's 15 and old enough to know that if she wants to be a dancer she needs to cut back on the grub fat head Becki is encouraging her to eat. You would think with Rachel having gastric surgery she would be mindful of her kid going the same way. Becki at this point is a lost cause but for gods sake intervene and now! Paige has got a gorgeous face and she's tall, she could even model, please don't let her fat aunty be her downfall! 🥴 🥴 🥴 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know the wowing was over the top! It was ridiculous how excited she got over that cake. Bet her ma and da don’t even get to look at the cake if even be in the same room as the cake. She has no intentions of sharing that cake.
P is beautiful but yeah she needs to look after her health especially being a dancer. Becki doesn’t help at all feeding her copious amounts of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.