Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She had no intentions of getting anyfink for her tea. The “knew I’d forget somefink!” Was so fake. Before she got in her chub wagon she knew she was getting a Burger King. Is she in a nightie? Her head is gigantic. Why does she get so close to her camera we don’t need to see her greasy bonce so close.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She had no intentions of getting anyfink for her tea. The “knew I’d forget somefink!” Was so fake. Before she got in her chub wagon she knew she was getting a Burger King. Is she in a nightie? Her head is gigantic. Why does she get so close to her camera we don’t need to see her greasy bonce so close.
“Chubwagon” 🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She messing with that crisp video. Surely at her age she has something better or more productive to be doing then tasting crisps for content

She surely got that it was the same flavour in all 3 so she only needed to try one 😳🤣

Oh she absolutely knew she was getting fast food, I chuckled when she pretended that she had forgot to get something in Morrisons 🤣 and why she caption the video ‘chaotic’ as nothing was chaotic about it 🤣 me thinks she was trying to justify a takeaway! And god her hair is so bad. Ugh.

Mar 8, 2024
Again.. she has to be taking the piss. Thah bag of food was massive.
Her face is so chubby it’s caving in on itself.
She gets so happy and all excited when there’s food about, especially if it’s a take away. The fact she eats the majority of her grub on her pit just makes it even more disgusting. Don’t get me wrong I’ve eaten in me bed before but it’s just nasty and me room felt manky after it. So I don’t do it unless the hangover is severe. She does it for breakfast lunch tea. She is just a slob

Reactions: PepperPig82

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Again.. she has to be taking the piss. Thah bag of food was massive.
Her face is so chubby it’s caving in on itself.
She gets so happy and all excited when there’s food about, especially if it’s a take away. The fact she eats the majority of her grub on her pit just makes it even more disgusting. Don’t get me wrong I’ve eaten in me bed before but it’s just nasty and me room felt manky after it. So I don’t do it unless the hangover is severe. She does it for breakfast lunch tea. She is just a slob

Was it just me or did she remove a bag of food from within the big bag and put it to one side? No way she just got burger and two lots of chips.

Mar 8, 2024
She surely got that it was the same flavour in all 3 so she only needed to try one 😳🤣

Oh she absolutely knew she was getting fast food, I chuckled when she pretended that she had forgot to get something in Morrisons 🤣 and why she caption the video ‘chaotic’ as nothing was chaotic about it 🤣 me thinks she was trying to justify a takeaway! And god her hair is so bad. Ugh.
Yeah all three bags were the same flavour just a different style and shape crisp. Any excuse for a taste test of utter se. Her home and bargains haul she got tother day had so much chocolate in and biscuits.

Yeah I knew once I read chaotic she would have to act like she’s stressed and have to get a take away cus she was too tired from being in Morrisons. Th face she pulled before she said I might get a Burger King Jose showed that was her plan all day. Has to use forgetting her sisters presents as an excuse. She’s a pig.
Her hair is disgustingly greasy, as is her skin. In the shop she stopped to see the mini egg tub and was like ooo what’s this. As if she doesn’t already know about it and hasn’t had them. Bet she’s had them before.
Also she got a double massive burger with cheps and a side of cheps. Becki for do sake it’s chips! Christ on a bike get a grip

Mar 8, 2024
Was it just me or did she remove a bag of food from within the big bag and put it to one side? No way she just got burger and two lots of chips.
She absolutely did remove a smaller bag from the gigantic sack she tore open in sheer greed glee! And his it from view. Most probably nuggets or another burger

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah all three bags were the same flavour just a different style and shape crisp. Any excuse for a taste test of utter se. Her home and bargains haul she got tother day had so much chocolate in and biscuits.

Yeah I knew once I read chaotic she would have to act like she’s stressed and have to get a take away cus she was too tired from being in Morrisons. Th face she pulled before she said I might get a Burger King Jose showed that was her plan all day. Has to use forgetting her sisters presents as an excuse. She’s a pig.
Her hair is disgustingly greasy, as is her skin. In the shop she stopped to see the mini egg tub and was like ooo what’s this. As if she doesn’t already know about it and hasn’t had them. Bet she’s had them before.
Also she got a double massive burger with cheps and a side of cheps. Becki for do sake it’s chips! Christ on a bike get a grip

She’ll have hoovered up all 3 bags already too. All the chocolate and biscuits she buys never features in her WIEIAD either, she eats much worse than I think even we all think.

She changes products too much, too many lotions and potions so that won’t help her hair or skin but the bigger issue is whilst she eats the crap she does then the problem with both won’t go away. Surely she realises that.

She absolutely did remove a smaller bag from the gigantic sack she tore open in sheer greed glee! And his it from view. Most probably nuggets or another burger

That’s what I thought and it won’t have been nuggets or burger, probably both. She’s a pig.

Mar 8, 2024
She’ll have hoovered up all 3 bags already too. All the chocolate and biscuits she buys never features in her WIEIAD either, she eats much worse than I think even we all think.

She changes products too much, too many lotions and potions so that won’t help her hair or skin but the bigger issue is whilst she eats the crap she does then the problem with both won’t go away. Surely she realises that.

That’s what I thought and it won’t have been nuggets or burger, probably both. She’s a pig.
Yeah I think we all think she eats loads but we actually don’t see the full amount she eats. Id says she snacks all day and all night.
Her skin is disgusting and her hair is just awful. The way it just sticks to her head even when washed. That alone would be enough for me to sort my s out. Wish she would blow dry her fringe out and see if it helps. I doubt it would but I’d love to know 😂😂😂 yeah I’d say she had another burger and nuggets in that bag

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I think we all think she eats loads but we actually don’t see the full amount she eats. Id says she snacks all day and all night.
Her skin is disgusting and her hair is just awful. The way it just sticks to her head even when washed. That alone would be enough for me to sort my s out. Wish she would blow dry her fringe out and see if it helps. I doubt it would but I’d love to know 😂😂😂 yeah I’d say she had another burger and nuggets in that bag

She probably takes a pack up to bed with her to eat during the night 🤣

Don’t you think a fringe would make her head look bigger? I guess it can’t look any worse though. It’s unreal how greasy it is and it has to be her diet causing it. She puts those sunglasses on her head too thinking it hides it.

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
She probably takes a pack up to bed with her to eat during the night 🤣

Don’t you think a fringe would make her head look bigger? I guess it can’t look any worse though. It’s unreal how greasy it is and it has to be her diet causing it. She puts those sunglasses on her head too thinking it hides it.
Yeah I’d say she wakes up in the middle of the night to eat.
I mean just the front part of her hair not fringe 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ just to see if to giver her some volume. But there’s that much grease I doubt it would.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I’d say she wakes up in the middle of the night to eat.
I mean just the front part of her hair not fringe 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ just to see if to giver her some volume. But there’s that much grease I doubt it would.

Oh right sorry I thought you meant full fringe 🤣🤣🙈 and yeah I don’t think there is any chance of getting volume in hair at all 🤣. She got some dry shampoo today, that’s not going to help at all.

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Also her pretending that Twix biscuits would be god knows how different to Twix 🙄

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Oh god no Becki shouldn't get a fringe. I have fine hair that gets greasy so quickly it's horrifying, and I got a fringe. I had to spray it with dry shampoo every morning and top it up throughout the day, and I'm someone who washes their hair every morning 😭😭 Way too high maintenance for Bex.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Size of her hands next to a pint glass 😳

IMG_8560.jpeg

UncleFester

Nov 2, 2023
I’m new to this heffalump but everytime I see her videos all I can think of is how the hell does she wipe her arse when she’s as wide as a boulder and only got little trex arms, with all the grease and s she eats it’s going to be messy.

Sorry guys, if the picture has to be stuck in my head it can be stuck in yours too.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m new to this heffalump but everytime I see her videos all I can think of is how the hell does she wipe her arse when she’s as wide as a boulder and only got little trex arms, with all the grease and s she eats it’s going to be messy.

Sorry guys, if the picture has to be stuck in my head it can be stuck in yours too.
She has a bidet, which she pronounces bidjet. It’s been discussed on Tattle before

• Haha
Reactions: PecanPieCrust
Mar 8, 2024
She’s so so nasty. Her beady little eyes just show how sly she is. She has her face in her phone throughout yet another family meal. Asking people what they’re doing today and being mean to Rachel. She’s jealous Rachel isn’t a fat slob like her so she has to get digs in about her age and shiny skin?? The cheek of her, the audacity of her commenting on anyone’s skin when she looks like she’s used sandpaper to dry her meaty face. Her fat fingers are vile. Asking what their favourite meal time is?! Is she taking the piss? She’s so dim. No one even pays her attention cus it’s all she craves. Is attention. Her sisters birthday and she has her ten kebab chins in her phone talking to her screen. I don’t know how her family can be around her. She’s hideous

Status
Not open for further replies.