Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up on last few days….. so good burger thinj inviting a morbidly obese young girl to there establishments it’s going to gain popularity. My opinion is anyone willing to provide her with more free food is enabling her behaviour towards food and deeming it acceptable the way her food intake is. Who in the right mind thinks I know iv been on the telly il celebrate with cupcakes she’s not 5 any excuse to chomp away. It’s really awkward the way she is with Paige I imagine she rules that house and her poor mum and dad don’t get a look in

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t believe she’s just acted like that over that horrific looking meat. She just has to either have take away or make her food like a take away. She was wondering if it will be nice. Even if it’s not, which by the looks of it, it won’t be, she will still mmmmmm all over it. Saying if it’s nice it will be new beggings. She’s an utter fat mess. She’s seriously out of control with her eating

Reactions: Eitak58

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Happy Wednesday everywummm!

1000010975.jpg

Although that donner meat looks like dog food, she would actually drop a lot of weight making meals like this. As long as she also stopped the takeaway and junk binges of course (never going to happen).

Would I eat it? Noum. I'd rather some normal meat like a chicken breast, but then again, I'm not addicted to junk food.

Why is she obsessed with it "taking 5 minutes" though. What else does she have going on? Do you know what else takes 5 minutes Bek Bek? Opening a pack of pre cooked chicken instead of that donner monstrosity, or making steak, broccoli and microwave rice.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m watching the Simpsons movie with me son.. they test the wall being idiot proof.. the idiot says “yesum” 😂😂😂😂 there also was no need for lip licking and mouth in thing she does before she cuts the tomato

• Haha
Reactions: Eitak58

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t even with the fakeaway kebab 🙄

But did she really need to make Haribo sweets. God give me strength. 31 and obese but stood making sweets on top of everything else.

Funny she said the other day about trying to eat better etc then eats more than ever in the next 2 days 😳🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Like she’s so busy the rest of the time that she can’t spend more than 5 mins on dinner 🤣

Happy Wednesday everywummm!

1000010975.jpg

Although that donner meat looks like dog food, she would actually drop a lot of weight making meals like this. As long as she also stopped the takeaway and junk binges of course (never going to happen).

Would I eat it? Noum. I'd rather some normal meat like a chicken breast, but then again, I'm not addicted to junk food.

Why is she obsessed with it "taking 5 minutes" though. What else does she have going on? Do you know what else takes 5 minutes Bek Bek? Opening a pack of pre cooked chicken instead of that donner monstrosity, or making steak, broccoli and microwave rice.

Reactions: PiefaceG

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Becki, the s you buy from Iceland and Home and Bargains is soum soum good and "such a bargain" because it's sE. It's not food. It's addictive chemicals. Do you ever buy one packet of something and never repurchase? NOUM. Those products are designed to get you addicted so you go through a whole packet in one night and buy more the next day. So it's not actually a bargain, babe.

Count up all the money you spend on that se in a month and then tell me it's a bargain. There's no nutrition in any of those products, they're just extra s you bought on top of real food, and they serve no purpose other than making you sick.

She's such a bad fing influence, honestly.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Becki, the s you buy from Iceland and Home and Bargains is soum soum good and "such a bargain" because it's sE. It's not food. It's addictive chemicals. Do you ever buy one packet of something and never repurchase? NOUM. Those products are designed to get you addicted so you go through a whole packet in one night and buy more the next day. So it's not actually a bargain, babe.

Count up all the money you spend on that se in a month and then tell me it's a bargain. There's no nutrition in any of those products, they're just extra s you bought on top of real food, and they serve no purpose other than making you sick.

She's such a bad fing influence, honestly.
She rarely eats anything which isn’t ultra processed… Most of her diet is junk and absolutely se. No one eats healthily 100% of the time but truly her diet is awful and she shouldn’t be glamourising it on TikTok

Reactions: PiefaceG
Mar 8, 2024
Cleaning her room.. I don’t even know where to start with this. The nighty, her belly hanging in said nighty, the head on her when the video starts, the way she looks at herself like she’s stunning, the nasal morning voice, the fact she’s firty something and this is what she is filming is ridiculous. The dettol spraying of her garlic bed. There is just so many fings wrong in this video. How is this what she finks is content? Who wants to see an overweight adult clean her room? Just clean it and shut the do up

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Cleaning her room.. I don’t even know where to start with this. The nighty, her belly hanging in said nighty, the head on her when the video starts, the way she looks at herself like she’s stunning, the nasal morning voice, the fact she’s firty something and this is what she is filming is ridiculous. The dettol spraying of her garlic bed. There is just so many fings wrong in this video. How is this what she finks is content? Who wants to see an overweight adult clean her room? Just clean it and shut the do up
🤣🤣 yep! Also her biggest daily decision is about whether display her Harry Potter books or not. Jesus wept 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Is this a new video? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes yes it is. Can’t even watch it. The floor boards are so fing loud that’s why she’s had to do a voice over. Imagine poor caff downstairs listening to this elephant stomp around her room like she’s practicing for a school show. Why is she wearing a cap! Indoors! Also the tiny space she has picked to “exercise” in

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yes yes it is. Can’t even watch it. The floor boards are so fing loud that’s why she’s had to do a voice over. Imagine poor caff downstairs listening to this elephant stomp around her room like she’s practicing for a school show. Why is she wearing a cap! Indoors! Also the tiny space she has picked to “exercise” in
Floor boards will have been fighting for their life 🤣🤣 and she wears the cap as she thinks it makes her head look smaller 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
Floor boards will have been fighting for their life 🤣🤣 and she wears the cap as she thinks it makes her head look smaller 🤣
A bag wouldn’t make that space ship smaller. Them floor boards will pack up and leave if she’s keep doing that dancing on them

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
A bag wouldn’t make that space ship smaller. Them floor boards will pack up and leave if she’s keep doing that dancing on them
🤣🤣 surely the fact she’s having to do workouts in a small space in her bedroom is a wake up call to get her own place? It doesn’t even seem like it’s on her agenda at all.

• Haha
Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Status
Not open for further replies.