Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No one is coming after her cus it’s a korma. It will because it’s another fing take away! Again! She can’t hide the excitement in her face, voice and body language when she has hold of food. It’s extra when it’s a take away
She's had lots of kormas before 🤣 No one comes for her about that, as you say it’s because she has a million takeaways. Food in general makes her crazily happy 🥴

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
She's had lots of kormas before 🤣 No one comes for her about that, as you say it’s because she has a million takeaways. Food in general makes her crazily happy 🥴
That’s it. She finds it all hysterical as well. She thinks it’s funny she is having a korma and cracking a joke about it. It’s not funny. Not one bit. Her excitement about food knocks me sick

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That’s it. She finds it all hysterical as well. She thinks it’s funny she is having a korma and cracking a joke about it. It’s not funny. Not one bit. Her excitement about food knocks me sick
The size she’s at she needs to be making drastic changes and asap/now, not doing these massive binges and extra takeaways 😶 The fact she’s so jokey and delusional about the whole thing is insane… Like when she calls herself fat or plus size when she’s actually just morbidly obese

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Mar 8, 2024
The size she’s at she needs to be making drastic changes and asap/now, not doing these massive binges and extra takeaways 😶 The fact she’s so jokey and delusional about the whole thing is insane… Like when she calls herself fat or plus size when she’s actually just morbidly obese
She believes what the enablers tell her. Her family need to have a word but I know she would be absolutely nasty to any of them that say anything to her in regards to her eating. She sees herself as carrying a little extra weight when in fact she’s carrying two extra people. Possibly even 3! She’s massively obese. I don’t know how she cope every single day and finds it amusing about the take away she’s eating.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I think she mispronounces it on purpose after the whole thing about how she says it, she probably does it with it a lot of words. The only thing I think she can’t help is adding the um at the end of words 🤣 I just thought with them being fwiends was because of management. Both irritants 🤣
She does the um after words on purpose because she occasionally forgets to do it. She’s said before it’s not her accent it’s just how she likes to say things & it gives her a lot of engagement as ppl take the piss

Reactions: Eitak58

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She does the um after words on purpose because she occasionally forgets to do it. She’s said before it’s not her accent it’s just how she likes to say things & it gives her a lot of engagement as ppl take the piss
She doesn’t talk like that in ads so it’s something she does on purpose

Reactions: Eitak58

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bleeping hell can’t stand her in that strawberries video… Singing that song about trying some strawberries 🥴 And then getting disappointed that they taste like strawberries as she took the description literally about the pineapple and vanilla 😂 I’m surprised she ate one without chocolate being on it tbh

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Bleeping hell can’t stand her in that strawberries video… Singing that song about trying some strawberries 🥴 And then getting disappointed that they taste like strawberries as she took the description literally about the pineapple and vanilla 😂 I’m surprised she ate one without chocolate being on it tbh
And she did take it literally 🤣

IMG_8837.jpeg

Apr 21, 2024
The world
Ofc she thinks fruit isn’t worth the price. Maybe if it was covered in chocolate she would stock up!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I sound like a broken record but with that takeaway last night why all the extras! Curry and rice is more than enough and arguably one side but 4 sides!!! Pure greed. And trying to kid on she didn’t order the bhajis 🤣🤣 righto!

Apr 21, 2024
The world
I sound like a broken record but with that takeaway last night why all the extras! Curry and rice is more than enough and arguably one side but 4 sides!!! Pure greed. And trying to kid on she didn’t order the bhajis 🤣🤣 righto!
Not sure if it’s the same for everyone but “normal” for me is half curry, half rice (I have cheps coz I hate rice LOL) poppadom each, share a bread and one bhaji each???

Status
Not open for further replies.