Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Yes same day! Go watch it 😂 😂 she doesn't even wait for them to cool down 🥴🥴🥴 and her new favourite word is WOW as well a

Oh good lord. The excitement and singing cus she’s getting cookies is disturbing. She gets soum soum excited over food. It’s so annoying.
Her beady eyes are just scary when she has food.
The wow wow wow is irritating as do! It’s like when she got the Bruce cake.
Also them noises she make are so unnecessary it’s just sickening to listen to.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That huge dominoes order from tonight is definitely all for her. Full box of wedges dumped on her plate and only 1 mega dep ordered that she also plonked on her plate before she got in bed to scran it all. How she's still breathing is beyond me.
It’s definitely all for her… She also said she was “starting” with three slices so she’ll eat the whole pizza.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t remember who asked for it but Seagull’s done a video on Becki’s woe is me video 🤣👏

Reactions: PiefaceG

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Mine the Hippo (Seagull we call them for short as they were Sevda the Seagull on tiktok before) has done some Becki vids for those interested, they do funny vids about several UK TikTok content creators and call out their idiotic behaviour… They’re spot on with their observations and show proof of content creators lying etc.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Annoys me so much this bleep lied about how she used this app when she blatantly didn’t and is now pretending she did for her ad… Not even a good liar is she considering she made videos about what she actually used 🥴

Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
Not to almond mum but two takeaways in a row? Sounds rank 🤢 How do you even feel like eating that much se in a row? And don’t forget the Costco cookies she scranned earlier (and now has Dominos cookies)
I am far from an almond mum but this is beyond disgusting how she’s eating. I’m partial to a take away but she takes the piss with it

Reactions: Anon_face_

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It is! It absolutely is. She done a shopping for dance so the suitcase will be out and ready to be fully loaded.
She is actually eating takeaways nearly every day and acts like it’s a treat

I love suitcase Sundays 🤣🤣 and I need to look at the takeaway tracker on TL but I’ll be surprised if she’s not had one most days this month.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Partially off topic, but isn't it mad that people feel the need to say "no almond mum but..." only to say something obviously true like "eating 4000 calories of takeaway isn't a good idea."

Almond muming used to mean turning your nose up at anything other than a salad, or telling your kid to eat 3 almonds when they say they're hungry and want a sandwich.

Society is sick if we need to keep pussyfooting around obvious truths like yes, eating junk food 3 times a day and being 30 stone is harmful.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Partially off topic, but isn't it mad that people feel the need to say "no almond mum but..." only to say something obviously true like "eating 4000 calories of takeaway isn't a good idea."

Almond muming used to mean turning your nose up at anything other than a salad, or telling your kid to eat 3 almonds when they say they're hungry and want a sandwich.

Society is sick if we need to keep pussyfooting around obvious truths like yes, eating junk food 3 times a day and being 30 stone is harmful.
I think it started from Tattle tbh 🤣 Some people really did take the piss and talked about how eating one burger would make them full for a whole weekend etc. And then some people thought it was almond mumming if you didn’t like the idea of eating lots of takeaway at once just because they thought it was fine 🥴 It varies between people what their opinion on “too much” is but it’s easier to just put a disclaimer 😂

Reactions: PiefaceG
Mar 8, 2024

I don’t even know what it is 😂😂 I just said it cus I like to eat and I assumed it meant they don’t 😂

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
I think it started from Tattle tbh 🤣 Some people really did take the piss and talked about how eating one burger would make them full for a whole weekend etc. And then some people thought it was almond mumming if you didn’t like the idea of eating lots of takeaway at once just because they thought it was fine 🥴 It varies between people what their opinion on “too much” is but it’s easier to just put a disclaimer 😂
Yeah. I agree with the principle on Tattle tbh, I just think the definition of "almond muming" can get a bit stretched at times. Plus we all have different calorie needs, and what you eat, or how much, is very boring information to anyone except yourself, usually. Unless you're a big massive exception to that rule like Becki 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah. I agree with the principle on Tattle tbh, I just think the definition of "almond muming" can get a bit stretched at times. We all have different calorie needs, and what you eat, or how much, is very boring information to anyone except yourself, usually. Unless you're a big massive exception to that rule like Becki 😭
Gotta say whatever Becki does is nowhere near an almond mum 😭😂 Of that we can be sure

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
When I see her biting into food with those two front teeth it makes me feel 🤢

IMG_8607.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Them two front teeth anger me no end. They’re bigger then her other teef and she doesn’t half make the most of them
I bet she has teeth problems from all the sugar she eats… Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had to have a mouth full of fillings and several extractions by now. Probably avoids going to the dentist just like she avoids the GP, only went a few weeks ago because she probably had to as it was painful and infected and needed antibiotics 🙄

Reactions: easilyannoyed114
Status
Not open for further replies.