Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I bet she has teeth problems from all the sugar she eats… Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had to have a mouth full of fillings and several extractions by now. Probably avoids going to the dentist just like she avoids the GP, only went a few weeks ago because she probably had to as it was painful and infected and needed antibiotics 🙄
She consumes so much sugar. Never drinks water either

Mar 8, 2024
What the do was that embarrassing introduction to the latest video?? Open a window and lose weight maybe you wouldn’t be so sweaty and hot if you didn’t have fat layered all over you. Her hair is grim. Just grim

Mar 8, 2024
Also why do they take the kids dancing and not their parents? It’s odd. By all means go watch but why do they pack their food, have them sleep over the night before and go with them? Her face is just massive. Her cheeks and chin are just gigantic.
She just loves playing mum doesn’t she. She is pafetic. No suitcase packing either 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: Johnson1901

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also why do they take the kids dancing and not their parents? It’s odd. By all means go watch but why do they pack their food, have them sleep over the night before and go with them? Her face is just massive. Her cheeks and chin are just gigantic.
She just loves playing mum doesn’t she. She is pafetic. No suitcase packing either 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Reckon they want a break from the kids and also Becki pays for their dancing stuff too

Reactions: easilyannoyed114

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
🤣🤣🤣

1000010909.jpg

Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t believe the blimp is potentially going on TV at some point according to Reddit 😐 Seems like she might be on some documentary/reality TV show… Who wants to watch her and what does she have to add to anything? Just glamourises morbid obesity and disordered eating 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t believe the blimp is potentially going on TV at some point according to Reddit 😐 Seems like she might be on some documentary/reality TV show… Who wants to watch her and what does she have to add to anything? Just glamourises morbid obesity and disordered eating 🙄
What?! 😂😂😂😂 what tv show is it?? Bet it’s about eating and being hideously fat

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Suitcase Sunday is up!!!

She's packed a metric tonne of junk food for the girls. I bet Becki scrans half of it herself.

Those poor girls need some home cooked food. Becki is putting them on the fast track to type 2 diabetes 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Suitcase Sunday is up!!!

She's packed a metric tonne of junk food for the girls. I bet Becki scrans half of it herself.

Those poor girls need some home cooked food. Becki is putting them on the fast track to type 2 diabetes 😩
How do they accept Becki feeding their children this se? I’d tell her she can’t pack that junk, it’s one thing her feeding herself crap as an adult but it’s another giving it to children.

Reactions: PiefaceG

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
How do they accept Becki feeding their children this se? I’d tell her she can’t pack that junk, it’s one thing her feeding herself crap as an adult but it’s another giving it to children.

IKR. And the only response from becki is "but they won't eat it all!" Okay, even if they don't, it's still absolute se you're feeding them. Why don't you fill them up on real food and pack 1 or 2 little treats??? The nutritional value is 0! They're active and growing you weapon.

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she stressed doing lunches? She does them all the time. She used to pack them then unpack them for a video then re pack them! And again why aren’t their parents doing this? I don’t get it at all. Why is their aunt packing their lunches, full of se I might add, and not them.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she stressed doing lunches? She does them all the time. She used to pack them then unpack them for a video then re pack them! And again why aren’t their parents doing this? I don’t get it at all. Why is their aunt packing their lunches, full of se I might add, and not them.
Why does it matter if they do forget something out of that massive amount of food? It’s not like they’ll be going hungry is it? 🥴 Bet it’s because the blimp plans on eating it all and doesn’t want to miss out on some snack by forgetting it at home

Mar 8, 2024
Why does it matter if they do forget something out of that massive amount of food? It’s not like they’ll be going hungry is it? 🥴 Bet it’s because the blimp plans on eating it all and doesn’t want to miss out on some snack by forgetting it at home
The blimp wahahahahah Becki blimp 😂😂😂
She absolutely has every intention of eating everything and she packs it all in separate boxes to pretend it’s for the kids as well as her. They won’t starve if they even forgot a fraction of the supermarket sweep she has packed

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The blimp wahahahahah Becki blimp 😂😂😂
She absolutely has every intention of eating everything and she packs it all in separate boxes to pretend it’s for the kids as well as her. They won’t starve if they even forgot a fraction of the supermarket sweep she has packed
Don’t forget there’s also chips and ice cream at some of the venues, she’s previously posted about buying food while she’s there on top of the food she takes with her 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.