Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
Any guesses for takeaway tonight? Or do we fink she'll be a helfy qween and make something from the freezer? 👀

The fact she made a salad to take with her to dancing makes me think she's trying to save face after the domino's binge. Maybe we'll get a frozen chicken and chep meal. Or maybe she's just setting the stage for another takeaway binge by showing us she ate a vegetable at lunch.

Reactions: Eitak58
Mar 8, 2024
That company giving her this much food is like Jack Daniel’s gifting an alcoholic, they wouldn’t do it. She’s massive as it is and they have just sent a huge box full of high fat foods. They must scour TikTok for fat people to send this stuff to cus they know it will be ate and revooed. She was jumping with excitement. I just can’t with her. Have to skim her vidoes cus she gets worse with her s pronunciations and toe pointing.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Well I'm sorry but YOUR IRISH SHOP should be absolutely disgusted with themselves all that se they've sent fat head jones :sick: :sick: :sick: I swear the lazy obese t has just literally creamed her huge belly warmer knickers opening that lot! And what is with the new Wow wow wow thing going on, and okkkkkkkk!! If I didn't hate her enough before I actually detest her with a passion now! A fat, bullying, benefit cheating waste of space who makes money eating herself to death and gets gifted all this se!? The mind just boggles! o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad:🖕🖕🖕

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That company giving her this much food is like Jack Daniel’s gifting an alcoholic, they wouldn’t do it. She’s massive as it is and they have just sent a huge box full of high fat foods. They must scour TikTok for fat people to send this stuff to cus they know it will be ate and revooed. She was jumping with excitement. I just can’t with her. Have to skim her vidoes cus she gets worse with her s pronunciations and toe pointing.
It’s insane how these companies are gifting her junk 🫠

Mar 8, 2024
Well I'm sorry but YOUR IRISH SHOP should be absolutely disgusted with themselves all that se they've sent fat head jones :sick: :sick: :sick: I swear the lazy obese t has just literally creamed her huge belly warmer knickers opening that lot! And what is with the new Wow wow wow thing going on, and okkkkkkkk!! If I didn't hate her enough before I actually detest her with a passion now! A fat, bullying, benefit cheating waste of space who makes money eating herself to d eath and gets gifted all this se!? The mind just boggles! o_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad:🖕🖕🖕

That oookkkkk is so irritating and wow wow wow wtf is she doing! Why!? Just why Becki big cheeks! The sheer happiness she got out that big box of se was ridiculous
Why they chose to gift this fat do and not a family struggling is beyond me. She has money and doesn’t go hungry for longer than 5 minutes. She absolutely did not need this box of se

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
From Tattle:

IMG_8633.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PecanPieCrust

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Paige is the image of Leah as well, they're all a bunch of chavs lol. Paige, Leah and Rachel obviously take care of how they dress and look and Becki is the outcast obviously cos she can't wear nice clothes and doesn't know how to apply make up so she buys her nieces and nephews affections with dancing, days out and fast food, other than that she has nothing going for her. Very soon all the kids will be doing their own thing and wont want to hang around with their obese, sweaty auntie. They will be hanging around with their own gang of friends and won't want to be seen with Becki for fear of getting bullied. Paige is already starting to detach from her even if only slightly, she went to Liverpool on her own to clothes shop and eat, that is deffo something The big show wouldn't do cos she would be ripped to pieces 😂 😂 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Paige is the image of Leah as well, they're all a bunch of chavs lol. Paige, Leah and Rachel obviously take care of how they dress and look and Becki is the outcast obviously cos she can't wear nice clothes and doesn't know how to apply make up so she buys her nieces and nephews affections with dancing, days out and fast food, other than that she has nothing going for her. Very soon all the kids will be doing their own thing and wont want to hang around with their obese, sweaty auntie. They will be hanging around with their own gang of friends and won't want to be seen with Becki for fear of getting bullied. Paige is already starting to detach from her even if only slightly, she went to Liverpool on her own to clothes shop and eat, that is deffo something The big show wouldn't do cos she would be ripped to pieces 😂 😂 😂
And she’s not appearing in Becki’s vids as much… Hasn’t been in the hot choc videos 🤣 Don’t blame her, Auntie Dreamliner is embarrassing, annoying and controlling. I bet she’ll have a tantrum if Paige moves to Manchester to go to dance college (they were discussing Paige visiting one there or something). It’ll be good for Paige to get her independence, friends, BF etc. away from that blimp. Also I bet without Becki’s junk influence she’ll probably eat better food for dancing, Becki keeps buying them all junk constantly.

Mar 8, 2024
And she’s not appearing in Becki’s vids as much… Hasn’t been in the hot choc videos 🤣 Don’t blame her, Auntie Dreamliner is embarrassing, annoying and controlling. I bet she’ll have a tantrum if Paige moves to Manchester to go to dance college (they were discussing Paige visiting one there or something). It’ll be good for Paige to get her independence, friends, BF etc. away from that blimp. Also I bet without Becki’s junk influence she’ll probably eat better food for dancing, Becki keeps buying them all junk constantly.
Aunties Dreamliner 😂😂😂😂

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Iv just watched the packed lunch Sunday an the Irish food haul gifted all I can say is wow. The delight on her face is shocking that ain’t no act she’s literally in her element over a dairy milk. There is no way on this earth she hasn’t got hidden health problems she either avoids the drs and is unaware yet or she’s in major denial I don’t give a do what anyone says on her comments. She doesn’t help herself it’s a major disgusting habit or disorder she has she seriously makes me choose better options just watching her. For a young girl it’s very disturbing how cocky she is over it

Status
Not open for further replies.