Becki Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Recent influx of crying huns on the Reddit complaining about us writing about her šŸ¤£ None of them actually address the points we make when we say why we donā€™t like Becki šŸ™„
The ones moaning about what we say are the ones encouraging her eating. Telling her sheā€™s stunning and a queen. Sheā€™s unhealthy and promotes being unhealthy. She is so smug about her take aways cus she knows she shouldnā€™t be eating it so she has this ā€œIā€™ll eat what I wantā€ attitude to act like sheā€™s ok to eat take aways this much. She got a kebab garlic bread and cheps (one of the many times) and said ā€œthis is all for me. I just fancied it so yeah. All for meā€ and it would have fed 3 people easily. Nothing to be smug about when you weigh this much.

purplefairy

Apr 2, 2024
UK
Apparently sheā€™s been shortlisted for a tv reality/docu show by some insider info according to Reddit. As if?! Can you imagine her on tv no way would she allow it, she canā€™t filter herself lol but maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s been extra sassy lately with the clapbacks šŸ¤”

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Apparently sheā€™s been shortlisted for a tv reality/docu show by some insider info according to Reddit. As if?! Can you imagine her on tv no way would she allow it, she canā€™t filter herself lol but maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s been extra sassy lately with the clapbacks šŸ¤”
Not unless itā€™s supersize to super skinny and sheā€™s about to get a reality check but canā€™t see her agreeing to that

Mar 8, 2024
Is she taking the piss saying not being a dancer takes it out of you? Being there stuffing her face sitting down all day takes it out of you?! You need to have a serious word with yourself. Bouncing round your kitchen cus youā€™re up at 8am is nothing to be proud of. If you think it is then your life needs to be reevaluated immediately.

PiefaceG

Apr 2, 2024
Edinburgh
can someone keep track of how many takeaways she has had this month
1000010920.jpg

Gigilouxx keeps track on Tattle.Life :)

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the end of her breakfast video (have to do it in parts cus sheā€™s too much) but the noises she makes after the first spoonful šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and her mouth is so dry the weetabix makes a disgusting noise in her mouth šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I just canā€™t with her. So excited sheā€™s up on a Monday morning. TikTok really has enabled her greediness and laziness

Reactions: superrach

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Is she taking the piss saying not being a dancer takes it out of you? Being there stuffing her face sitting down all day takes it out of you?! You need to have a serious word with yourself. Bouncing round your kitchen cus youā€™re up at 8am is nothing to be proud of. If you think it is then your life needs to be reevaluated immediately.

Yeah parked up in her camp chair scoffing her way through a picnic for 20 is really hard graft šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Also her voice on a morning makes me want to vomit šŸ¤£

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Stepping into Monday with loads of energy Iā€™m not surprised after a full 12 hours sleep šŸ™„ you sit on a deck chair itā€™s Morris dancing not fing weight lifting becki and your simply a feeder and supporter nothing more or less. She disgusts me the slurps and the idolisation of food is really disturbing

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Parked up wahahahaha it hard work eating that much. Id say her jaws are sore šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yeah her morning voice is vomit inducing. Her tits flapping about like a flag in the wind are awful too.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I always think what the other people at dancing must think of her waddling in with a giant suitcase of food and filming herself scoffing it. Iā€™ve probably said it before but honestly I think it would be almost looking at a zoo animal.

Mar 8, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I always think what the other people at dancing must think of her waddl ering in with a giant suitcase of food and filming herself scoffing it. Iā€™ve probably said it before but honestly I think it would be almost looking at a zoo animal.
Just said in her what I scoff in a day ā€œitā€™s funny filming on a Sunday everyone buzzes off itā€ sheā€™s such an embarrassment

Reactions: superrach
Mar 8, 2024
Beaver teef šŸ¤£ itā€™ll be their highlight of the day given how bloody boring watching Morris dancing must be šŸ¤£
Iā€™d say they have bets on what food she brings. Itā€™s always the same se. She acts like sheā€™s so famous when sheā€™s there. Thatā€™s why she goes I reckon. To wobble about the place looking to see whoā€™s looking at her. The sheer size of her everyone would be looking

Status
Not open for further replies.