BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This little detail has always bothered me too, I put it down to me misreading it or getting confused over time lines, here's the proof I wasn't mistaken.
How can the dates be so wrong..?????????? May, Hes given months to live, rushed wedding etc, (still no wedding certificate @Sal ) then August hes thanking bowelbabe an saying hes dodged a bullet , this seems so surreal, maybe this should be brought to the attention of certain authorities again, what's happening with the bowel bro Instagram, shes left it active but nobody can leave comments???????? If she closed it down that's more suspicious, she can leave it open and never go back on it again........🤔

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If you had been blocked you wouldn't be able to see anything, i dont think. Apparently shes deleted comments and disabled them. Strangely after @Poppyseed comments yesterday.......

Are you able to check also.. @Miffed

Thanks for looking All... 👍
I can see the bowel bro insta, so it's still there, still private. Anybody had a chance to look again,
@ab872023 anything?

Reactions: Tired of the BS2

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Ok sorry... this is really random but niggling at me to find out if it's just me or if other people think the same lol! Has anyone seen Season 1 of the UK Traitors? One of the contestants (a traitor) called Wilfred really started to remind me of Richard during it, more so in the middle to the end of it. Not just the looks (they look a little similar though too, imo) but in what he was saying/how he spoke to people and on the VT's (espesh near the end). Also, his job at the time of the show was being a fundraiser, so that added a little cherry on the top of this for me in terms of the similarities haha! Anyway, I just got a weird vibe from that lad on there (sorry if he's a really nice guy irl!) and it was hard to 'unsee' Richard! lol!
Sorry this is abit weird, newbie, with a post that has nothing to do with what's just been exposed regarding timelines etc, feels like a " let's deflect from what's just been posted," apologies if it's not, but still very random. !!!

But yes I agree with you over the traitor guy, he was very dick like!!

Feb 6, 2024
It does feel very unreal, all the lies and stuff they have been caught out over......and yet, nothing has been done .... there is enough in the pot, that has happened to justify some sort of investigation, surely.........

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
And one more thing bothering me, How....!!! Check the dates,
May 22 hes told he has terminal cancer, Lisa's own words, August 22 he dodged a bullet, come back in a year, I'm sorry but WTF...
I am reading something wrongly here, or did they get their many lies mixed up!!!!!
What date was the fund raiser? Was it June? So if this Twitter account is 💯 his then that means the charity night was set up all along to scam people of of money and Ma Baker and his old mate the rave organiser were all in it together 😡

Feb 6, 2024
No it was July 23, altho i dont rem it being then because he 'died" in sept 23....wasnt the focus on him getting his car in june July, dont rem the charity night around then at all ......must of been....
UPDATE...................
CHECKED AGAIN. @Sal. AND DATE IS DIFFERENT, IT WAS JULY 22......OMG.....NEWSPAPER SAYS 23...
I knew i didnt rem it so close to his 'death...."

Attachments

• 1000014225.jpg
    1000014225.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 1000014227.jpg
    1000014227.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed
Feb 6, 2024
Funny how the bowelbro twitter has never been deleted, the police could find out if its definitely his, strange theres two bowelbros out at the same time, with the same issues, that follow bowel babe, ......that sound the same......maybe she doesnt have his PW, I think its a 100% him.... this is a serious finding well thought of @Sal

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
No it was July 23, altho i dont rem it being then because he 'died" in sept 23....wasnt the focus on him getting his car in june July, dont rem the charity night around then at all ......must of been....
UPDATE...................
CHECKED AGAIN. @Sal. AND DATE IS DIFFERENT, IT WAS JULY 22......OMG.....NEWSPAPER SAYS 23...
I knew i didnt rem it so close to his 'death...."
It was July 22, 😯😯😯 how come the newspaper said 23, that's so wrong, if that article was published in 22, why would they put 23, unless it's a recent publication and they've got bleepin date wrong!!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And I find this a bit odd. His friend who “organised” the fundraiser posted this on his page in July 2022 after having posted the first attachment, which makes it clear money was being raised for RDs chemo a month earlier. They’re very different in so many ways! The second, must swankier one has Richard’s work email as the contact and calls itself a Bowel Bro event, slightly deflecting from it being a fundraiser for him. In the third attachment the “organiser” talks of the bowelbro charity, the £57k raised and how much good this was going to do for others. I understand RD said the money was still in his bank a couple of months ago when tattlers were asking about it, which seems odd if it wasn’t raised for him. Or was it?! There have been so many conflicting stories! Did they just get carried away with an idea that took on a life of its own or was it all premeditated?
So it was 57k

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It was July 22, 😯😯😯 how come the newspaper said 23, that's so wrong, if that article was published in 22, why would they put 23, unless it's a recent publication and they've got bleepin date wrong!!!
I think the newspaper meant 23rd July not July 2023

The event was 23rd July 2022

And on the 21st July 2022 someone maybe Rich on Twitter with an account called Bowel Bro was posting he should be all ok.

If this person is Rich that means it’s worse at the Gala raising money for his treatment that he knew he never needed 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
And I find this a bit odd. His friend who “organised” the fundraiser posted this on his page in July 2022 after having posted the first attachment, which makes it clear money was being raised for RDs chemo a month earlier. They’re very different in so many ways! The second, must swankier one has Richard’s work email as the contact and calls itself a Bowel Bro event, slightly deflecting from it being a fundraiser for him. In the third attachment the “organiser” talks of the bowelbro charity, the £57k raised and how much good this was going to do for others. I understand RD said the money was still in his bank a couple of months ago when tattlers were asking about it, which seems odd if it wasn’t raised for him. Or was it?! There have been so many conflicting stories! Did they just get carried away with an idea that took on a life of its own or was it all premeditated?
Don’t forget he closed the Bowel Bro Charity down on companies house. That was ages ago aswell.

I’ve always said it’s digesting that people were donating thinking:

1. For his own treatment which is fine but it was never used for his treatment (remember he refused to pay for a private scan at that hospital in London as said it was too much money) and asked if anyone knew anywhere he could get it done cheaper. Now if he had used some of his treatment money towards that scan that would have been fine but no the money was either long spent and he didn’t want to dip into it on things like medical treatment would rather go big a Gucci jumper.

2. Donating for others with cancers and again money was never used to help others with cancer (there was one thing that he posted that said it would help children with cancer WTF) disgusting he would bring in children with cancer as a way the get more knew out of people.

As you said even if he hadn’t spent it months ago surely it all should have been donated to charity as it shouldn’t be his to use on flash cars and holidays and designer gear. It shouldn’t just be allowed to sit in his account.

Either way him, ma baker and his good friend were all in it together. We will never know what happened to all that TAX free money but we can all have a good guess. If he hadn’t got through it all then Ma Baker probably has some lovely holidays lined up this year.

Feb 6, 2024
If shes got the 700k from Northdale barn, shes laughing...lets hope our reports to HMRC are taken seriously, if theyve done nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about, ......
Arent there Charity Investigators, people whos job it is to make sure the monies are used for the purpose they were raised...... Otherwise every Tom Dick or Harry will be doing it....pardon the pun.....
Do Charities have an Ombudsman.....

Feb 6, 2024
This actually says the 57k was raised for eyes on ritchie, and that they have set up the bowelbro charity off the back of this eyes on ritchie fundraiser. .
So were did this money go??? Was more money raised on top of this for the newly set up Bowel bro charity??? Who did it help Lisa, it was supposed to help so many lives, so who.....who....??????
if you have the proof then show it, stop leaving us accusing you of fraud....
1000014265.jpg

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
This actually says the 57k was raised for eyes on ritchie, and that they have set up the bowelbro charity off the back of this eyes on ritchie fundraiser. .
So were did this money go??? Was more money raised on top of this for the newly set up Bowel bro charity??? Who did it help Lisa, it was supposed to help so many lives, so who.....who....??????
if you have the proof then show it, stop leaving us accusing you of fraud....
1000014265.jpg
I’m sure ages back someone on T said a further £23k was raised on top of the Gala night coming from the original GFM page. So not sure if the £57k included the £23k GFM or the £57k was separate from the GFM. Either way you’re right it seems so easy to do doesn’t it? Fancy some easier TAX free cash set up a charity fundraiser and pull on innocent people’s heart strings. Also he said the money was untouched so either way you look at it it wasn’t used for the intended purchase and the resin people donated in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.