BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sometimes I wish we would have just let the book saga run. As there was no book going to print until we uncovered the truth with the publishers. We were called trolls for doing so but we proved there was no print date. She defiantly rushed something out to silence us.

Feb 6, 2024
Sometimes I wish we would have just let the book saga run. As there was no book going to print until we uncovered the truth with the publishers. We were called trolls for doing so but we proved there was no print date. She defiantly rushed something out to silence us.
Yes because it was due end of october, in a few days her post said, i wish we had waited to see what happened and if another excuse was given...then exposed what Troubador said.....but you and bob couldnt discuss anything, like what to do for the best, and poppyseed was so shocked when she wrote the post saying what bob had been told.....just one of those things, but at least it was exposed.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes because it was due end of october, in a few days her post said, i wish we had waited to see what happened and if another excuse was given...then exposed what Troubador said.....but you and bob couldnt discuss anything, like what to do for the best, and poppyseed was so shocked when she wrote the post saying what bob had been told.....just one of those things, but at least it was exposed.....
Totally get that, I was shocked, actual proof she was lying, I couldn't wait to put it out there, and like @Sal says with hindsight, wish we had waited to see what appeared at the end of October! Still cant change it now, onwards and upwards, and she defo rushed the fake book out, why else would there be another delay, a three week delay and a new front cover, when it was literally going to print in two days, so ducking obvious, she thinks we are all fools, well certainly the cherubs, they dont seem to have a brain cell between them falling for all this bleeping rubbish she comes out with, fawning over her every word, its ducking madness, how can people be so trusting and stupid. I feeling like getting them all in a room and giving them a slap and shake, !!!

Feb 6, 2024
Totally get that, I was shocked, actual proof she was lying, I couldn't wait to put it out there, and like @Sal says with hindsight, wish we had waited to see what appeared at the end of October! Still cant change it now, onwards and upwards, and she defo rushed the fake book out, why else would there be another delay, a three week delay and a new front cover, when it was literally going to print in two days, so ducking obvious, she thinks we are all fools, well certainly the cherubs, they dont seem to have a brain cell between them falling for all this bleeping rubbish she comes out with, fawning over her every word, its ducking madness, how can people be so trusting and stupid. I feeling like getting them all in a room and giving them a slap and shake, !!!
Totally get the frustration.....but like my brother says, if the cherubs are soft and daft enough to believe everything they spouted, they deserved what happened.... dont necessarily agree with him but he has a point, people can just be too kind, and certain people use that to their advantage......😟

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Someone who reviewed his business on Trustpilot mentioned his other businesses which may have fallen between these years.

None fall in that period but interestingly “The ADHD Coach ltd” was incorporated in Jan 22 then Bowl Bro in Jun 22. Maybe he figured he would get more money from Bowel Bro than ADHD!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 119

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Another company with no apparent income and compulsorily dissolved a couple of years later. I wish they had to give reasons for dissolution
As I said before that a classic case of a TAX dodge. New businesses aren’t audited for the first 18 months of trading for VAT and they don’t have to be file accounts until 9 months after the companies finacial end. Within this 18 month window they could be getting away with 1000s of unpaid VAT and paye then also corporation TAX.

The slang term for these sort of companies within the industry used to be called ‘Long Firms’ basically setting a up business for the sole purpose of committing TAX fraud and money laundering.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also people who operate these sort of companies a lot of the time have a fall guy or fall director, someone to take the wrap. I believe this may have happened to his Dad in the past, his name was used on paper to appear to be a director when in Fact is was Richie boy pulling the strings or scams in his case. Richard may have had many more companies set up in other people’s names that we don’t know about.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
None fall in that period but interestingly “The ADHD Coach ltd” was incorporated in Jan 22 then Bowl Bro in Jun 22. Maybe he figured he would get more money from Bowel Bro than ADHD!!!
This screen shot would have been golden had he still been alive. Even my husband has just said he would have happily to show this the the VAT auditors as it simply shows exactly what he was doing and there’s no way the HMRC could ignore so many companies being set up and dissolved with no accounts being filed. The comment that a customer was charged for VAT when he wasn’t VAT registered wow 😮

• Wow
Reactions: Poppyseed

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
This screen shot would have been golden had he still been alive. Even my husband has just said he would have happily to show this the the VAT auditors as it simply shows exactly what he was doing and there’s no way the HMRC could ignore so many companies being set up and dissolved with no accounts being filed. The comment that a customer was charged for VAT when he wasn’t VAT registered wow 😮

I’m surprised it’s still there to be honest it was only when it was mentioned by Truth Hunter I went for a Google. It’s shocking isn’t it but not surprising at all!

Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Well there’s a coincidence - another Richard J Davies in Northampton raising support for Cynthia Spencer Hospice in 2019. Not impossible obviously, but this chap does a lot of very visible fundraising for them through his company Towergate Insurance Brokers Northampton

Attachments

• IMG_5697.png
    IMG_5697.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Apr 9, 2024
bedfordshire

Could they maybe be interested still despite his death as he may have had assets?

Reactions: Ghostgirl

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Could they maybe be interested still despite his death as he may have had assets?
His not keen in getting involved I will keep trying. He said it’s awkward to bring it up as all his communication for his own VAT audit has been down via email and one teams call. So said it seems a bit in appropriate. If he had had a face to face it would have been easier to bring up via small talk 😒 which I do understand.

Feb 6, 2024
Bowelbro Ltd was set up on the back of the Eyes on Ritchie gala night that raised 57k. They claimed it was a charity, but apparently not registered, and BB ltd closed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.