BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
Next bit of food for thought. Richard has yet again shared his fictitious version of events on his diagnosis. In it he states he was completely inoperable…and surgery was abandoned. Yet he awoke with a stoma so he clearly WAS operated on. Surgery was not therefore abandoned as he claimed.

Also in his previously shared paperwork his initial tumour was only 35cm from the anal verge therefore I believe the operation of the stoma formation would have included the complete removal of the sigmoid colon where the tumour was located and thus tumour would be gone… not still untouched as he said.

The paperwork also states a loop colostomy was formed, not an end colostomy then? 🤔

Loop colostomies tend to be temporary and require a further operation at a later date to reverse the procedure. I believe it’s likely when he went into hospital for the pretend sepsis/possible infection drain he may have been getting another planned operation.

Also if he had truly had the two bouts of sepsis as he claims then the picc line would have been 100% removed before then. If he had true sepsis (which is bacteria no longer contained to an area of the body and actually found throughout their bloodstream) well I know of no one who would likely still retain a picc line. They would also always be hospitalised and on IV antibiotics not oral ones.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
That picc line would of been massively stuck with scar tissue and would not of been easy to remove after all that time, I know my friend had one, they took two attempts to remove hers, on two separate occasions, it was only in for three months, if his was real that is......This man is totally delusional, hes a pathological liar, !
Hes now offering life coaching, pick a subject, since when is he qualified to do this, not only is he giving the completely wrong idea about end of life care, hes also giving out the wrong idea of what to expect regarding treatment etc, and mentioning the drs and staff who dealt with him, saying things they prob didnt do, does this Dr know his name is getting chucked all around Instagram, I doubt it.
And judging by a screenshot ive seen on Tattle it looks like hes being given even more money...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 please can someone with access to his Instagram please report him. Police, hospital, newspapers, bowel cancer uk...who are dealing with a fraudulent cheque at the moment, could be Richard, this man is just carrying on as if nothing is wrong. Despite all being uncovered in the back ground...and his wife Lisa the liar is completely complicit with all that is going on, and her with her big high ranking job in social care. That she should be sacked from.....do her employers even know whats going on.....this is making a mockery of all the true cancer sufferers out there...the man is becoming insufferable, I'll be calling the police myself at this rate. But hoping they are already watching him and gathering all their proof.....🤞🤞🤞

Aug 14, 2023
20230827_122109.jpg

Reactions: maggie

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
His wife’s 12month work contract was up around end April of this year so who know’s if it was even reinstated? I believe someone else may be in the position she previously held. Also that council recently and very sadly lost a former colleague to bowel cancer so if they had any suspicions at all I imagine they would be appalled and would not have helped them continue the charade or kept her in employment.
This may be in part to why they are now selling this house??

I have reported him to a few places so I expect he will be feeling the heat real soon! This guy is such a scammer and a disgrace. I just don’t understand why his friends and family can stand by and let this happen.
I’m sure the Ferrari was only ever going to be a summer car (no doubt he has likely worked out its 3 missed payments before it’s taken back) so I expect that will also be gone too in the next few weeks. He will also have to his own disappearing act at somepoint soon as I doubt he will ever willingly face the consequences of his actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
True....I just dont get how his 🐑 , sorry, followers on Instagram carry on supporting him, havent they smelt a rat yet, surely they all arent that stupid an gullible, it beggars belief....constant ways to try and make money out of them, hasnt the penny dropped yet, !!
This man seems to be getting away with murder, well done for reporting him. I really hope Tattle is being monitored by the police or somebody investigating, because the amount of evidence they are coming up with is amazing...how can he say he is a life coach and take money from people, i cant believe they would be gulliable enough to give him it..hes not even trained....!! Its really started to p**s me off how brazen he is, its like its never going to end, hes never going to die and hes going to continue ripping people off...I think i will start a few reports of my own, starting with the Dr at the hospital, I've tried to find the Go Fund Me page but its gone....🤷‍♀️ more people need to put complaints in...it might be looked into more, how do you complain to Instagram? Hes using his profile to con people surely thats worth doing even if they ignore it, but if lots of people do it they could take his platform away??
And I hope Lisa the liar has lost her job, she doesnt deserve to be in a top job in social care doing what she is doing....maybe like you say, that's why the house is up for sale.....🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: rosiemae

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
The go fund me still shows up with the amount raised…21k

I believe another 36k (or was the 57k total raised without the go fund me?) from the tickets for the gala and the auction/raffle. I Think 12k was raised solely from various Liverpool FC hospitality tickets which I imagine where all donated from the club so you could even let them know I guess.

I have found a few things aside from the diamond and other companies already known that prove he made alot of money from generous donations from companies and people unknown to him…not just his friends as he claims. They also got the venue for free and sponsorship for the event.

Attachments

• 3B6624F3-90A3-4783-A8AF-F5FB5D1F0A7A.png
    3B6624F3-90A3-4783-A8AF-F5FB5D1F0A7A.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 281
  • FD0C02E1-2D5B-4BBC-8781-2A56487994C7.jpeg
    FD0C02E1-2D5B-4BBC-8781-2A56487994C7.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Reactions: Tired of the BS

Hi its me.

Aug 27, 2023
Hi, I'm the person hes just outed on his Instagram, and I've seen it on TATTLE. CAN ANY TATTLERS PLEASE SHARE MY SIDE OF WHAT HE HAS SAID, as I'm not on Tattle.
He said he gave me money because I nominated my friend, he did, and I gave it to my friend, she nearly died. Screenshots of my whats app message with her to follow, I then screenshotted her reply and sent it to richard, he acknowledged it, funny he never showed a screenshot of that part isnt it. 🤔 his messages have disappeared off my Instagram, so I dont know how he found mine..🤔
Also the post I wrote this on has mysteriously disappeared, the one that said 'Bring bowelbro back,' wonder if that was Rich himself.
And yes I did used to follow him, felt sorry for him, (even donated to Connors charity walk or climb cant remember,) which is obviously how he sent my friend the money, I nominated her, started to have concerns about stuff and just asked him an outright question and found myself blocked.
Like alot of others I then went over to Tattle, If anything, what has happened tonight has totally convinced me that he is a conman liar, because of how he outed me to his followers, but left the bit out about my friend messaging him to say thankyou!!
And yes, send the police around Richard, I cant wait!

Attachments

• 20230827_231842.jpg
    20230827_231842.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 20230827_231818.jpg
    20230827_231818.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 20230827_231754.jpg
    20230827_231754.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 256
  • 20230827_231718.jpg
    20230827_231718.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 20230827_231651.jpg
    20230827_231651.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: besmirch

Hi its me.

Aug 27, 2023
TATTLERS, Can somebody please thank Bahbahbah for sharing those please, and yes as advised I might be giving the 'Real police' a ring myself, it works both ways 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828-014835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828-014835_Chrome.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: Miffed and besmirch

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
Hi, I'm the person hes just outed on his Instagram, and I've seen it on TATTLE. CAN ANY TATTLERS PLEASE SHARE MY SIDE OF WHAT HE HAS SAID, as I'm not on Tattle.
He said he gave me money because I nominated my friend, he did, and I gave it to my friend, she nearly died. Screenshots of my whats app message with her to follow, I then screenshotted her reply and sent it to richard, he acknowledged it, funny he never showed a screenshot of that part isnt it. 🤔 his messages have disappeared off my Instagram, so I dont know how he found mine..🤔
Also the post I wrote this on has mysteriously disappeared, the one that said 'Bring bowelbro back,' wonder if that was Rich himself.
And yes I did used to follow him, felt sorry for him, (even donated to Connors charity walk or climb cant remember,) which is obviously how he sent my friend the money, I nominated her, started to have concerns about stuff and just asked him an outright question and found myself blocked.
Like alot of others I then went over to Tattle, If anything, what has happened tonight has totally convinced me that he is a conman liar, because of how he outed me to his followers, but left the bit out about my friend messaging him to say thankyou!!
And yes, send the police around Richard, I cant wait!
Well done for being brave and saying what everyone is (well, honestly they should be) thinking about this vile man. 👍

Hi its me.

Aug 27, 2023
Morning.....
TAttLERS...can you please share this for me...❤
After being outed by Richard yesterday for saying what I thought.
What a lot of people think.
Last night I received a few nasty abusive messages from his 'followers'
On my post I only said what I thought, I never swore and certainly wasnt abusive. And they called me a Troll !!!
POT-- KETTLE--BLACK
Anyway,
I made a point to screen shot EVERY message along with their Facebook and Instagram profiles.
Oh...and reported them too.
So, if it keeps on happening, I will post the lot, expose the trolls who are calling me one...👍
There was one lady, who asked me why I said those things, she was actually very nice, and the conversation ended with her saying that the things hes being doing lately are questionable.!
Screen shot available on request, minus her name of course.

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
HA so I searched Richard’s new hashtag that he trying to promote on instagram and this came up… how apt 🤣

He should have checked the hashtag first 😆

Here is my own #veryfitting 🤣

Attachments

• 44FBEE27-D75C-4B24-A518-1BD776F8095C.jpeg
    44FBEE27-D75C-4B24-A518-1BD776F8095C.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 293
  • C0FF968F-8D0E-4949-B921-7E89D0822B67.jpeg
    C0FF968F-8D0E-4949-B921-7E89D0822B67.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 6D4C64F5-FF75-4D0D-B2C0-2AE4F4C52550.jpeg
    6D4C64F5-FF75-4D0D-B2C0-2AE4F4C52550.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: Hi its me.

Hi its me.

Aug 27, 2023
HA so I searched Richard’s new hashtag that he trying to promote on instagram and this came up… how apt 🤣

He should have checked the hashtag first 😆

Here is my own #veryfitting 🤣
Hes messaging all my friends, Ive told him hes effectively started a hate campaign about me, I ve had lots of abusive messages from trolls that normally jump on this sort of thing. Im going to see what the police have to say, including PC jack stanley, and if it doesnt stop I'm putting all the screenshots up of their messages for people to see, shows them up as not a very nice couple. Positively vindictive and spiteful.

Reactions: Miffed and besmirch

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
I know tattlers read here so wanted to comment.
I’ve followed the threads from day one on cancer influencers.
A few months ago he apparently ‘sold’ his share of a redevelopment in Raunds- a farmhouse and collection of smaller barn conversions.
Rich said he had an offer he couldn’t refuse.
The largest which is the farmhouse was marketed within the same week as his own property was put up for sale and the open weekend is 1/2 sept
In the small print the agent has mentioned that the developer is a small independent and the name of them has not been published which prior to release it was.
I believe that these properties rich still has an percentage in and he’s hoping to sell his main and these and then do his runner

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
Hes messaging all my friends, Ive told him hes effectively started a hate campaign about me, I ve had lots of abusive messages from trolls that normally jump on this sort of thing. Im going to see what the police have to say, including PC jack stanley, and if it doesnt stop I'm putting all the screenshots up of their messages for people to see, shows them up as not a very nice couple. Positively vindictive and spiteful.
Had Lisa been messaging also? He really is a piece of work. Yes get advice first but you should share if he is taking it that far all because you shared a very valid opinion. I’m sure he will likely be getting a defamation claim from Mr Ahmed shortly too.

Also very interestingly I read this today, from another person’s cancer journey who was also speaking of experience having been seen by Dr Jamie Murphy - ‘They use this score thing called PCI taken from CT scans and it has a maximum score of 39. Anyone over 20 is considered to have too much disease to resect.’

Why would Jamie Murphy still have been considering Richard in June of this year when his PCI was 24? Yet Jamie Murphy has his definitive cut off set at 20. Just more lies from Richard!

Reactions: Hi its me.

Hi its me.

Aug 27, 2023
Had Lisa been messaging also? He really is a piece of work. Yes get advice first but you should share if he is taking it that far all because you shared a very valid opinion. I’m sure he will likely be getting a defamation claim from Mr Ahmed shortly too.

Also very interestingly I read this today, from another person’s cancer journey who was also speaking of experience having been seen by Dr Jamie Murphy - ‘They use this score thing called PCI taken from CT scans and it has a maximum score of 39. Anyone over 20 is considered to have too much disease to resect.’

Why would Jamie Murphy still have been considering Richard in June of this year when his PCI was 24? Yet Jamie Murphy has his definitive cut off set at 20. Just more lies from Richard!
The message to my friends was from lisa but written in Richs words, and a Liz Taylor Cook...🤷‍♀️ I have all the screenshots. Anyway I've messaged lisa back saying this hate campaign is a step too far, shes not read it yet.

Reactions: besmirch
Status
Not open for further replies.