BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
I was a 'cherub'. Followed him for ages. I ordered a book. Found these pages after one of his rants about these pages. Completely made me question everything. 2 weeks ago I emailed the significant find email address and enquired simply how I would get a refund. No personal response but got an automated email saying a refund had been arranged. The money has now cleared back into my account. I have not been deleted from the BB Insta page either!! So glad I did this when I did!

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Screenshot_20231117-155002.png

Aug 14, 2023
Glad to hear, I hope other people are doing the same. And getting refunds, After Lisa removing the book offline, and going media silent for 10 days, and the publishers completely removing March 24 from their last email notice. Its not looking great. The 8th is the day the screenshot of the publishers email was put on here confirming no print date. And disclaimer that they had any financial connection to the book.
Ps, why would you want to stay on the page of fraudsters just out of curiosity,

Last edited:

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Glad to hear, I hope other people are doing the same. And getting refunds, After Lisa removing the book offline, and going media silent for 10 days, and the publishers completely removing March 24 from their last email notice. Its not looking great. The 8th is the day the screenshot of the publishers email was put on here confirming no print date. And disclaimer that they had any financial connection to the book.
Ps, why would you want to stay on the page of fraudsters just out of curiosity,
I'm curious to see what happens/ if she/he puts anything on the BB Insta, hence why I'm still following!! 😊

Aug 14, 2023
ACCORDING TO EMAIL REPLY FROM PUBLISHERS TODAY THERE IS NO PRINT DATE FOR DECEMBER ( AS LISAs LAST COMMENT PROMISED IN 3 WEEKS TIME) AND MARCH 24 HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM NOTICE. SEE ABOVE. This also means because theres no date you can report it as fraud. If the date stood, the police would tell you to wait and see. If you get my point.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Wow, by saying this is their official statement on the matter they’re definitely distancing themselves from it! And they have clarified that it’s a self-publishing order, so nothing more than vanity press. Come on Lisa, where’s your response to this?!
Also official statement would imply a lot of people have been contacting them.

Aug 14, 2023
I hope so, i dont think people could quite believe that someone with cancer, using it to sell a book, could possibly be so fraudulent, I think people struggle with that thought, but it happens every day, fraudsters dont give a s**t. Its not in their DNA to be bothered, they have no empathy or sympathy for the people they are defrauding.....they couldnt care less.

Aug 14, 2023
My point is. While there was a print date be it March 24, it couldn't be classed as fraud. The police would tell you to wait and see, Now publishers have removed date, and haven't confirmed any print date, with all lisas lies, it definitely points towards fraud.......if that makes sense. 🤷‍♀️
Oh and thanks to whomever shared it on Tattle. 👍

Reactions: Miffed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I was a 'cherub'. Followed him for ages. I ordered a book. Found these pages after one of his rants about these pages. Completely made me question everything. 2 weeks ago I emailed the significant find email address and enquired simply how I would get a refund. No personal response but got an automated email saying a refund had been arranged. The money has now cleared back into my account. I have not been deleted from the BB Insta page either!! So glad I did this when I did!
So glad your refund was smooth and you wasn’t accused of being a troll like that other poor lady.

Also makes you wonder why was that poor lady treated so badly? why was she hounded for her bank details? Wasn’t she also told she had missed the cut off period for refunds and had to prove she had already requested a refund before the cut off date?

Now they seem to be going smoothly, which is a good thing. Maybe they have decided it’s best to now just refund no questions asked after the backlash of doxing the other lady.

Aug 14, 2023
Its just one refund as far as we know. That lady asked for her refund in September before the cut off date of 1st October. And got doxxed, but finally got a refund, this person i think judging by the date of the 8th November was well over the cut off date. But got refunded without a problem.
If the monies are being refunded why has Lisa not put a post up??? Has anyone had a refund recently?

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
ACCORDING TO EMAIL REPLY FROM PUBLISHERS TODAY THERE IS NO PRINT DATE FOR DECEMBER ( AS LISAs LAST COMMENT PROMISED IN 3 WEEKS TIME) AND MARCH 24 HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM NOTICE. SEE ABOVE. This also means because theres no date you can report it as fraud. If the date stood, the police would tell you to wait and see. If you get my point.
I think maybe even the Cherub's will wake up when her December print date passes.

I wish I had purchased the book just so I could report the website to the police as I don’t think I will have much of a case as I’m not actually a victim of the crime I would just be reporting our findings.

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Its just one refund as far as we know. That lady asked for her refund in September before the cut off date of 1st October. And got doxxed, this person i think judging by the date of the 8th November was well over the cut off date. But got refunded with a problem.
If the monies are being refunded why has Lisa not put a post up??? Has anyone had a refund recently?
I was really reluctant to attempt a refund at first due to what she had done to the other lady.
I literally just emailed 1 line saying how can I get a refund , kind regards. Then received the email above I posted and within 7 days money went in which I was surprised at. Did feel unbelievably straight forward. The whole situation is just unbelievable 🙈

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Its just one refund as far as we know. That lady asked for her refund in September before the cut off date of 1st October. And got doxxed, this person i think judging by the date of the 8th November was well over the cut off date. But got refunded with a problem.
And no public apology to match the public embarrassment!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Maybe Lisa has seeks legal advice and has been advised she needs to refund people when requested no questions asked.
I did suggest that she got advice from her top of the range, super expensive solicitors, but she decided instead it would be clever to try to reveal my identity for as she said “not wanting the book to be published”! Because that’s a thing?! And she got that wrong and doxxed another business owner and potentially damaged their reputation. Just for the record Lisa, I wouldn’t be as forgiving. Any lawyer, expensive or cheap, is going to tell her she cannot refuse to refund people as the contract has been breached by the fact the book has been delayed and still has no definite print date. People have the right to rescind the contract and get their money back. And that’s the best case scenario because if it turns out that this was all some giant farce to take people’s money under false pretences it will get very nasty very quickly. To give them the benefit of the doubt I suspect R thought it would be great to have a book in print, and when he thought he could manipulate Amazon I genuinely think that he thought he was going to be a bestseller. But it feels that at some point down the line the purpose got lost and maybe greed or something else took over. Who knows really? I’d imagine the book would only cost less than £5 to produce each copy, so they could still have walked away with a tidy profit and a clear conscience. Very strange decisions.

Aug 14, 2023
I just said that to my partner, wish i had bought a book, I'd be knocking on her door demanding my money back if the refund didn't happen, let her call the police, chance for me to get my side over. The police say if you are aware of fraud to let them know, maybe ask for Captain Jack Sparrow I'm sure he would be hugely interested in how this is panning out now we have proof. I think the key is to be persistent......😉

Aug 14, 2023
Giant farce is correct, lisa has been lying for MONTHS about this book, delay after delay, date after date. when we heard from publisher there was NEVER EVER any CONFIRMED print date, and if there was, it could possibly not definitely be as far away as March 24. Even when she was caught out over the October date, she came back with three weeks time, and called us trolls and liars, which was again. not confirmed by publishing house, how stupid does she really think we are.........it is false pretences, I think you are being too kind, people are reluctant to believe people are capable of this sort of thing, how many promised print days should we let come and go before calling it out, cos I have it around 5.. ....and by march 24 it would of been a whole year, as it stands now its 9 months. The book being removed, the reddit being removed, the media silence, all confirms to me she knows shes been found out.
Nothing is coming in December according to publishers so all the people that are convinced it is, please phone the publishers yourself.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Giant farce is correct, lisa has been lying for MONTHS about this book, delay after delay, date after date. when we heard from publisher there was NEVER EVER any CONFIRMED print date, and if there was, it could possibly not definitely be as far away as March 24. Even when she was caught out over the October date, she came back with three weeks time, and called us trolls and liars, which was again. not confirmed by publishing house, how stupid does she really think we are.........it is false pretences, I think you are being too kind, people are reluctant to believe people are capable of this sort of thing, how many promised print days should we let come and go before calling it out, cos I have it around 5.. ....and by march 24 it would of been a whole year, as it stands now its 9 months. The book being removed, the reddit being removed, the media silence, all confirms to me she knows shes been found out.
Nothing is coming in December according to publishers so all the people that are convinced it is, please phone the publishers yourself.
I completely agree, and I think the publishers are distancing themselves from the whole sh&t show! And the fact that there’s been no vitriolic backlash speaks volumes. But I honestly don’t know what the original intention was, although if it was to scam people from the outset it might explain how the big house, and indeed all the big houses in Northampton, but I’ll take the moral high ground and say I wouldn’t want to believe that anyone would set out to abuse a group of incredibly supportive people and tug on their heartstrings with one hand and terrify them into submission with the other. And I don’t know which of them was the author of it all if that was the case.

Aug 14, 2023
My partner said they wouldn't be surprised if she had gone to another publishers on the QT, ( because she has no choice and doesnt want the police involvement) and the "book" will miraculously appear and make us look foolish, well I hope it does and people get what they have paid for, and I for one wont feel foolish, because which ever way. Its still been dodgy.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
My partner said they wouldn't be surprised if she had gone to another publishers on the QT, ( because she has no choice and doesnt want the police involvement) and the "book" will miraculously appear and make us look foolish, well I hope it does and people get what they have paid for, and I for one wont feel foolish, because which ever way. It’s still been dodgy.
Let’s hope they’re right because it seems that there are still lots of people who don’t want a refund and want to read what R had said. And let’s also hope that if that happens someone will share it chapter by chapter on Tattle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.