BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I wondered why she never reported him dead when they applied to have davboss roofing struck off on the day he died,
Thought it might of been an oversight. but no its so they can sell these houses without the assets being frozen.......Davboss build.i
I canā€™t believe more and more stuff still jeeps being uncovered. This may have been one of the reason the funeral was kept on the down low. Itā€™s really quiet serious. Didnt she post around the time of the doxy or in the reply she sent back to the lady she ended up doxy that the refunds arenā€™t that simple due to accounts being frozen ect since Richards death? Iā€™m sure she said something like that. This is fraud though if that money from those property sales goes into a business where a sole director and share holder is dead and it hasnā€™t been reported. Surely thereā€™s some sort of system in the government that companies house get informed by death registers ect. I remember when my father in laws company temporary only had him as a sole director and share holder and his companies credit rating went down due to the fact that if he died the business assets would be frozen and the company couldnā€™t trade. Obviously non of Richardā€™s businesses had any credit rating the begin with but itā€™s defo fraud if those accounts are still open and those property sales go through for Lisa to access šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Aug 14, 2023
I know its never ending, good point about funeral.....
Why should they get away with it, keeping him alive on record to defraud companies house and HMRC. Whilst ripping people off over a book. That explains no obituaries anf no newpaper announcement, ALL GOING ON .........

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Right so Iā€™ve read up on it a bit more. Sole directors and share holders in their will can appointment a personal representative who can take charge of the limited company on the event of death. After death the shares will be transferred to the personal representative. The personal representatives still have the legal obligation to notify companies house of the directors death within 14days (this clearly hasnā€™t been done) and she canā€™t play dumb because if this is the process they had in place she should have informed companies house. The transfer to the representative still has to be applied for at companies house or in some cases through the courts. I reckon she hasnā€™t done this as it takes time and didnā€™t want the company to get frozen whilst sale was going through. The company will still have to pay TAX on any profits (from the house sale) it will be very interesting to see if Davboss ever files any accounts again (probably not) and then she will get away with not paying the TAX on that property sale. I reckon the reason she hasnā€™t listed herself as a representative is to avoid paying TAX bank the money clear the account (not informing companies house that his dead) and clear off with the profits.

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Hi @maggie thanks for coming on and getting involved, we need more book buyers to report what's happened. We are all asking the same question, people get hauled over the coals for alot less, yet these two seem beeping untouchable, so unfair, really hoping the police are investigating this on the quiet, or even right now like someone said they are, before this house sells, cos I think shes going, the book print delays make sense now!!
I rang the police today, to report Dick, took a bit of explaining, someone has to ring me back on monday. Do you guys think he is really dead, or know he's def dead? I know on Tattle some think for sure he is alive. They think posts Lisa is putting on sound too much like Dick. Its all so mindblowing. Why are they getting away with everything?

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I rang the police today, to report Dick, took a bit of explaining, someone has to ring me back on monday. Do you guys think he is really dead, or know he's def dead? I know on Tattle some think for sure he is alive. They think posts Lisa is putting on sound too much like Dick. Its all so mindblowing. Why are they getting away with everything?
Well done you. I think his dead and I think Lisa is now trying to get away with keeping all the money:
Gala money (was suppose to be used for treatment or donated to children with cancer neither happened) he actually said it was still untouched
GFM was suppose to be used for treatment he actually said it was still untouched
Book sales but no book, when he did the second release he said he would donate all profits to charity then he never mentioned that again.

Then god knows what else they had going on . No TAX being paid by his company but living like millionaires. A few people on T said they had reported him to HMRC in the past.

Now this house sale going through advised as built by Richardā€™s company but his death hasnā€™t been logged with companies house so can see some sort of TAX scan going on their.

Itā€™s a hard one to get the police to take apart from the book anything else that seriously. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve always said would love an actual investigative journalist to have got hold of these pages and put it all together to make it easier to report him or now In my honest opinion Lisa.

Guys whatā€™s your honest opinion on the is he dead/isnt he?

Reactions: Poppyseed
Aug 14, 2023
Read above Maggie all makes more sense, they have other houses they are selling on the quiet, that he built through his company 'Davboss build," .....letting companies house think he is still alive, (you are supposed to report a death within 14 days, she didnt) so these assets dont get frozen ..which could be why she kept the death quiet. No obituaries, no big funeral, hardly any online announcements, made us think he might still be alive,but it was really so companies house didnt find out, ....new twist, Major fraud. Those houses will make a few million...if we have got this right....blimey its not just the book they have been busy.....tell the police about Davboss Build. His company.
Well done for reporting something so confusing,
I would make notes for Monday so you know what to say,
Sounds like he is dead, she's keeping him alive on paper to defraud companies house and the tax man.
Or maybe he is still alive, can't see him missing out on all that money can you,
We always thought why do all the book fraud and the gala and fundraiser for such a smallish amount 150k now we know its a few million with these houses...its so much bigger than the book. You make sure they call you back...šŸ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Read above Maggie all makes more sense, they have other houses they are selling on the quiet, that he built through his company 'Davboss build," .....letting companies house think he is still alive, (you are supposed to report a death within 14 days, she didnt) so these assets dont get frozen ..which could be why she kept the death quiet. No obituaries, no big funeral, hardly any online announcements, made us think he might still be alive,but it was really so companies house didnt find out, ....new twist, Major fraud. Those houses will make a few million...if we have got this right....blimey its not just the book they have been busy.....tell the police about Davboss Build. His company.
Well done for reporting something so confusing,
I would make notes for Monday so you know what to say,
Sounds like he is dead, she's keeping him alive on paper to defraud companies house and the tax man.
Or maybe he is still alive, can't see him missing out on all that money can you,
We always thought why do all the book fraud and the gala and fundraiser for such a smallish amount 150k now we know its a few million with these houses...its so much bigger than the book. You make sure they call you back...šŸ‘
Yes thatā€™s an easy way of explaining it, sheā€™s keeping him alive on paper to get these house sales across the line.

Aug 14, 2023
Either, she kept his death low key to stop companies house finding out, but it made us think he was alive....
But we talking millions here when those houses sell, did you know there are apparently more houses......?
So I cant see rich missing out on all that money can you .....

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I think the companies house line of enquiry is sensible - as there are objective pieces of information there that help us to figure out what is going on.

One other gap though that Iā€™m still trying to wrestle with is what was he up to from 2013 to 2018? Heā€™s somewhere doing something but I canā€™t figure out what.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think the companies house line of enquiry is sensible - as there are objective pieces of information there that help us to figure out what is going on.

One other gap though that Iā€™m still trying to wrestle with is what was he up to from 2013 to 2018? Heā€™s somewhere doing something but I canā€™t figure out what.
Yes thereā€™s that huge gap and he must have been upto his usual tricks. Unless he was just laying low in this period after his Romeo Bater days and it wasnā€™t until he met Lisa and latched on to her knowing she had some money and a property behind her. From there his building company scams started. Do any of you remember reading on one of the sites there was a girl who said he worked in an office with her and she confirmed he was a regular drugs user and would make all the girls in the work place feel uncomfortable and that he wasnā€™t well liked.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
So if we have got this right, its massive yes?
We need someone with the ability to write a decent email to Companies House, šŸ™‚
I know they've been informed before, but all this wasn't known then.....
If we are correct, she must be šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ we always knew there was a bigger picture we just didnt know what it was....
@Wisteriaplant You opened a proper can of worms...Miss Marple...šŸ‘

Aug 14, 2023
Vaguely.....
The comments on the you tube vid are turned off now...must of been more.
If this is all true, these houses, that was the end game, avoiding any tax on the million or so from the barn houses, hopefully making a million on sad house, fundraiser. gala and book... quite the haul.....

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Just addedā€¦but not sure a ā€œpublisherā€ would send a message that way šŸ™„ again passing the buck so nobody can blame them!

Attachments

• IMG_1890.jpeg
    IMG_1890.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 167

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Just addedā€¦but not sure a ā€œpublisherā€ would send a message that way šŸ™„ again passing the buck so nobody can blame them!
Thank you for sharing the post @Ghostgirl Here we go again another delay, no real actual date. As suspected passing the blame onto printers. Also noticed again she did the update via a storey rather than an actual post. So will disappear In less than 24hours šŸ™ˆ also anyone could have sent her that message sheā€™s quick to dox innocent followers but doesnā€™t show the publishers name.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thank you for sharing the post @Ghostgirl Here we go again another delay, no real actual date. As suspected passing the blame onto printers. Also noticed again she did the update via a storey rather than an actual post. So will disappear In less than 24hours šŸ™ˆ also anyone could have sent her that message sheā€™s quick to dox innocent followers but doesnā€™t show the publishers name.
And wonder what the bottom half the message said? And wonder why she doesnā€™t want us to read it.

Aug 14, 2023
Not exactly what i said but still putting it on the printers for the delay...we have a new word, not imminently any more...but preliminary is the new black....šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ so basically that could be another three weeks, will the barn sale go through by then I wonder.....
And that post, letter what ever it is doesnt look very professional, reminds of the texts he got off the dr....šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

• 20231201_215408.jpg
    20231201_215408.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 165

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Not exactly what i said but still putting it on the printers for the delay...we have a new word, not imminently any more...but preliminary is the new black....šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ so basically that could be another three weeks, will the barn sale go through by then I wonder.....
Your response made me chuckle. We have a new word guys šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£ honestly as I said yesterday you couldnā€™t write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.