BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Has anyone got the link for the fund raiser for the Cynthia Spencer hospice ?
Can’t find it on GFM, but looking at tattle this morning the lady who’s shared RICHARDS story has linked a just giving page with nothing raised yet .
Is this another one ? Alongside a GFM ?
I swear I read on tattle that his new cycle charity was already at £950+ on a GFM

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
I don’t think he has any of that original GFM money left.

The ‘rave’ he went to a few weeks back was organised by the same friend Lee Prescott who organised the gala fundraiser for Rich.

Lee also mentioned that they have another friend with cancer and decided to make the rave a fundraiser as well - the guy genuinely looks extremely poorly.
Lee announced that they had raised a grand total of £332
Now if Rich still has that money then why not gift it to a man who is clearly in desperate need?
Apparently he’s a multi millionaire so why not put it to good use ?
Either
a) doesn’t have it anymore
b) keeping it for himself

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

The ‘rave’ he went to a few weeks back was organised by the same friend Lee Prescott who organised the gala fundraiser for Rich.

Lee also mentioned that they have another friend with cancer and decided to make the rave a fundraiser as well - the guy genuinely looks extremely poorly.
Now if Rich still has that money then why not gift it to a man who is clearly in desperate need?
Either
Yep you would have thought as his a fellow cancer patient it would have been something he would want donate too. This is the guy who’s giving away £100 cash prizes on IG. I’m surprised he didn’t turn up with one of his giant cheques. He stated the GFM was to help others but no his either spent it or keeping it for himself.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

Either
That’s very sad. I hope people didn’t feel they’d had their fingers burnt with RDs fundraiser so wouldn’t help this other man out, but you’re right, if he has or had all that money, and certainly didn’t use it for what it was raised for, and if he’s so wealthy, why didn’t he at least add £10k to the collection?

Reactions: Wisteriaplant
Aug 14, 2023
20230907_112243.jpg

Aug 14, 2023
Money is apparently going to them, not directly to the hospice, why would the donations just not go straight to the hospice, ????? Why would they want all the extra compications at this "time", very questionable! I dont understand these things. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️so apologies if I've misunderstood ...

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
Has anyone got the link for the fund raiser for the Cynthia Spencer hospice ?
Can’t find it on GFM, but looking at tattle this morning the lady who’s shared RICHARDS story has linked a just giving page with nothing raised yet .
Is this another one ? Alongside a GFM ?
I swear I read on tattle that his new cycle charity was already at £950+ on a GFM
It’s two just giving pages she has made for the cynthia spencer cycle. One in her married name and one in her maiden name.

One has zero the other around £2,600

Here is thre link Bowel Bro fundraiser for Cynthia Spencer Hospice Charity

Also attached are photos of the charity cycle that requires registration to join. Don’t think they have mentioned that yet to anyone they are inviting to join and is obviously part of how the hospice is raises their own funds for their event

Attachments

• DFB51A20-CACC-4ECA-8B39-C256A7B94A08.jpeg
    DFB51A20-CACC-4ECA-8B39-C256A7B94A08.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 003E08A7-81F5-4928-9693-75C5AF3AB733.jpeg
    003E08A7-81F5-4928-9693-75C5AF3AB733.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 78

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Money is apparently going to them, not directly to the hospice, why would the donations just not go straight to the hospice, ????? Why would they want all the extra compications at this "time", very questionable! I dont understand these things. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️so apologies if I've misunderstood ...
It’s two just giving pages she has made for the cynthia spencer cycle. One in her married name and one in her maiden name.

One has zero the other around £2,600

Here is thre link Bowel Bro fundraiser for Cynthia Spencer Hospice Charity

Also attached are photos of the charity cycle that requires registration to join. Don’t think they have mentioned that yet to anyone they are inviting to join and is obviously part of how the hospice is raises their own funds for their event
Thank you

Reactions: besmirch
Aug 14, 2023
Any idea why two new Just Giving pages? One in her maiden name? Dont the "followers" think thats odd, but then again, most of them are just wrapped up in his little Instagram world, probably havent got a clue about all the discrepancies going on outside it. ☹☹☹ and thats what they are relying on..☹

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I was having a little look at RDs insta again, trying to understand the timeline and why his treatment plan had gone to pot and this micro bubble scan he’d talked about had intrigued me before, so I googled it. On March 6th 2023 there was a paper released by the uni of Strathclyde that talked about a new micro bubble technology that could, in the future, target cancer and save patients from unnecessary extensive surgeries. The paper said it was currently being trialled on people with heart and liver disease, and tests on mice had shown it could feasibly help bowel cancer patients in the future as it might be possible to use it in surgery to identify what actually was cancerous and allow surgeons to only remove what was necessary. Fast forward 4 days to 10th March 2023 and RD claims this cutting edge scan was used on him and lo and behold detected it was cancer in the liver, ending his chances of any lifesaving operations. The testing of this procedure to discover cancer, as far as I can see, is being used on mice still and therefore would not have been approved for use on the public. There is another American paper from 2015 that suggests something similar was being used with ultrasounds, although says nothing about lesions being identified as black holes, and if it is 8 years old it’s hardly cutting edge. The timing just feels a bit coincidental, unless someone else can find anything that suggests that Charing Cross Hospital are using this diagnostic tool.
Microbubbles could help cancer patients avoid life-changing surgeries | University of Strathclyde

Attachments

• IMG_2636.png
    IMG_2636.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2637.png
    IMG_2637.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 163
Aug 14, 2023
Had a nice chat with somebody in the know earlier today, and apparently the Police do have access to patients files. If theres enough doubt/cause in a situation, According to the GMC. Not as confidential as people think.

Attachments

• 20230908_002751.jpg
    20230908_002751.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230908_002937.jpg
    20230908_002937.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 113

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
I’m more convinced now, that he’s at the hospice for wls complications and not EOL
Like some others have said, surely if you can manage to go out to the woods yesterday then you’ve entered the hospice far too early for EOL.
My grandma was at the hospice for her last week and bless her she was totally out of it on pain medication.
No reason he couldn’t still be at home.
The insta pics from ‘Lisa’ are 100% written in Rich’s style.
If he’s got days to live why mess about on Instagram - makes zero sense
He’s getting a real kick out of this

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I’m more convinced now, that he’s at the hospice for wls complications and not EOL
Like some others have said, surely if you can manage to go out to the woods yesterday then you’ve entered the hospice far too early for EOL.
My grandma was at the hospice for her last week and bless her she was totally out of it on pain medication.
No reason he couldn’t still be at home.
The insta pics from ‘Lisa’ are 100% written in Rich’s style.
If he’s got days to live why mess about on Instagram - makes zero sense
He’s getting a real kick out of

Aug 14, 2023
When I think about Mark and Jay, who both recently passed from their cancer, may they rest in peace, neither of them asked for anything, no Go Fund Me accounts, No Just Giving accounts, no fake charity, no fake book,
Jay and Edina got married days before Jay died, and Mark left a wife and family, both humble, simple people, all they cared about was their family and friends, Both funerals were streamed live, such was the demand for followers to say goodbye, and the comments left and the love shown for these two people was totally amazing.
Will stay in my memories for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.