BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Not even a couple hundred people saying they got it....
He could still be lying.....about the amount, he lied about most things, why should we believe he actually sold 2000 copies, but if the police get involved she would have to admit the real total........or provide proof of postage for 2000+
And I'm thinking friends and family of the cherubs may of bought it.....so not all might be on bowelbro,
Im more inclined to think it was a few 100 that bought it, because theres never more than a handful of people asking were it is, or saying they have received it.....you would think there would be 100s of comments, but there isnt......its all very weird......
If this goes on much longer, I would seriously get together with a few other cherubs that never got their book, and go and see her, you have every right to ask for what you paid for ten months ago ...

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Not even a couple hundred people saying they got it....
He could still be lying.....about the amount, he lied about most things, why should we believe he actually sold 2000 copies, but if the police get involved she would have to admit the real total........or provide proof of postage for 2000+
And I'm thinking friends and family of the cherubs may of bought it.....so not all might be on bowelbro,
Im more inclined to think it was a few 100 that bought it, because theres never more than a handful of people asking were it is, or saying they have received it.....you would think there would be 100s of comments, but there isnt......its all very weird......
If this goes on much longer, I would seriously get together with a few other cherubs that never got their book, and go and see her, you have every right to ask for what you paid for ten months ago ...
Why aren't the people who "got a book" speaking out? We believed you, we didnt have a go like Tattle would of done, and without actually tagging anyone, I wanted to avoid all this, it does actually feel like these people are fake, if they are reading but not commenting what are we supposed to think,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If this is a scam like you say, that we have all been saying, for months...... then...wow, the balls on that woman....
Is she staying quiet on purpose to cause drama or has she gone ? .......or have the books just gone missing in the post and lisa couldn't care less......
This is all getting very messy and completely working to her advantage, she needs to provide proof of postage for 2000+ books, and if i was one of those waiting for a book I would damm well be telling the police to get it for me, and any others concerned........since shes gone media silent what else can you do....just let her keep the 50k....???
Is he even dead. I really cant see her doing all this by herself........
it's not just the book money, it's the barn money, fundraisers etc, I cant see her doing this alone, was it the plan all along, ??

Aug 14, 2023
Why would you even dream of doing all this alone...if you were to fake your death it would have to be worth it....we have no idea how much money is involved....

Reactions: Poppyseed

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So two people who hadn’t got reply’s have checked their PayPal this afternoon and they can see they have been refunded even though they didnt ask for a refund had sent email and it bounced back, messaged Lisa and got no response. So it seems she’s just issuing refunds now for those who didn’t receive copies which is something at least

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Why aren't the people who "got a book" speaking out? We believed you, we didnt have a go like Tattle would of done, and without actually tagging anyone, I wanted to avoid all this, it does actually feel like these people are fake, if they are reading but not commenting what are we supposed to think,
This is obviously aimed at me . Why would you have a go at some one you don't know because I haven't posted on a forum about reading a book 🤔🙈
I've been flicking through it, I've found the part about the consultant crying and cancelling his afternoons work. Same as the extract posted yesterday by someone.
I'm not posting any more screenshots of the book as I don't feel comfortable doing so

Attachments

• IMG_20240115_182748040.jpg
    IMG_20240115_182748040.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 162
Aug 14, 2023
Have you screenshot, ? are they just fake accounts...pretending they have had refunds... how would she know who they are just from a Instagram name..? Or did they message her thru Instagram?

Love the aftersale care not even an apology.....has she read on here about the suggestion of people popping around and issued refunds, obv doesn't want people turning up at the door.......

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Because you were very quiet when everyone was asking for confirmation that the book actually existed, I agree with @Poppyseed and the others....you were.....
And people are now thinking books may have just been printed for family and friends, alot of people are saying they havent had theirs and lisa has deactivated the email address....understand it was xmas post, and stuff goes missing, but was made more suspicious by the email deactivation. And the fact she never came back online on 5th January like she said. ....to sort out any issues....so you can see our concern.....
Thankyou for that, I hope they got Dr Ahmeds permission to put his name in there. Are the sobbing nurses still in there too.....?
Page 100, considering its only 208 pages, its half way through the book before he even gets to the significant find........not aware of any other book extract being put up....unless you mean the bit he shared off his phone ages ago, (before the book).........that someone (justbehonest) kept and put on here the other day....its the same......
Just gone back a few pages to check, thats not from this book. Thats what richard shared months ago to promote the book, we thought it would be taken out because along with the sobbing nurses it makes the DR and the NHS look very unprofessional. Dr Ahmed just cancels all his patients and takes the afternoon off...I doubt that very much...

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Because you were very quiet when everyone was asking for confirmation that the book actually existed, I agree with @Poppyseed and the others....you were.....
And people are now thinking books may have just been printed for family and friends, alot of people are saying they havent had theirs and lisa has deactivated the email address....understand it was xmas post, and stuff goes missing, but was made more suspicious by the email deactivation. And the fact she never came back online on 5th January like she said. ....to sort out any issues....so you can see our concern.....
Thankyou for that, I hope they got Dr Ahmeds permission to put his name in there. Are the sobbing nurses still in there too.....?
Page 100, considering its only 208 pages, its half way through the book before he even gets to the significant find........not aware of any other book extract being put up....unless you mean the bit he shared off his phone ages ago, (before the book).........that someone (justbehonest) kept and put on here the other day....its the same......
Just gone back a few pages to check, thats not from this book. Thats what richard shared months ago to promote the book, we thought it would be taken out because along with the sobbing nurses it makes the DR and the NHS look very unprofessional. Dr Ahmed just cancels all his patients and takes the afternoon off...I doubt that very much...
Gosh good point @Tired of the BS, it took a long time to get to Dr Ahmed’s diagnosis so what was going on before that?? And it is exactly the same as what Richard had already shared, which would irritate the hell out of me if I’d paid £25 for something! Unfortunately @Nursey1978 there are a lot of people who join these forums and then have turned out to not be who they say they are. It’s difficult to trust what people say if they aren’t consistent, and actually that can lead to people questioning things that maybe don’t need to be questioned any more. If people who had received the book had just shared info about it that showed they had actually received it rather than going silent, the speculation would have stopped. Of course people are still questioning other aspects of Bowelbro, but if the book was actually sent out and people could see that the doubts would have stopped. Nobody is on a witch hunt here, they’re just wanting to know how much of what someone they supported was real.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, the whole reason behind the book The Significant find diagnosis,.....shared with everyone for free....that would annoy me to, I'm taking it the rest was written by lisa... Richard said he had written a 300 page book.....he advertised it as a 300 page book, more than once, the fact its only 208....what happened to the other 92 pages he/she claimed were in the book ready to go...all of a sudden they dont exist.....which confirms to me lisa used Richards already written and shared excerpts, and then wrote the rest, and thought 208 would do......load of fraudulent rubbish, an thats me being polite....🤥

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So two people who hadn’t got reply’s have checked their PayPal this afternoon and they can see they have been refunded even though they didnt ask for a refund had sent email and it bounced back, messaged Lisa and got no response. So it seems she’s just issuing refunds now for those who didn’t receive copies which is something at least
How do we know it's not fake accounts tho.....?? She really cant be ar**d anymore can she, not even an apology,

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This is obviously aimed at me . Why would you have a go at some one you don't know because I haven't posted on a forum about reading a book 🤔🙈
I've been flicking through it, I've found the part about the consultant crying and cancelling his afternoons work. Same as the extract posted yesterday by someone.
I'm not posting any more screenshots of the book as I don't feel comfortable doing so
Yes it was aimed at you, and Maggie, and I'm not having a go, I just dont get why you would hold back when we want to know if the book is real, you were on here complaining and saying you were suspicious along with the rest of us, you tell us you have your book and go quiet, it did start to feel very fake, and to be honest I'm still not sure, and I appreciate you are a busy person but everyone makes time to do something that's important when it suits them, and honestly with all the beepin crap that's been going on lately, I sort of assumed it would be a key thing for you to do, knowing all the speculation that was flying around. You and Maggie are the only ones on here to have a book, and we supported you both when you first came on here, and we get nothing in return so yes, I did call it out, and I know everyone was thinking it, it was made worse by lisa ignoring complaints and emails bouncing back, so I hope you understand why I called it out, I still think it was put together by her, with the bits he wrote in his phone, and like @Tired of the BS says, shes done just enough to get something out, this book was apparently ready to go since March, he did say 300 pages so were are they, ? So were 92 removed or could lisa just not be bothered doing anymore. Again trade description act, advertised as a 300 page book, and a kindle that's a PDF file an people are struggling to download, not great is it.!
Thankyou for sharing that anyway, and I wouldn't be bothered about the copyright bleeping crap, because that stands for nothing in this situation. It's a leaflet of a book full of lies, not a huge best seller. They would get into trouble more for all the fabrications and lies they have printed. 👍👍👍👍

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, the whole reason behind the book The Significant find diagnosis,.....shared with everyone for free....that would annoy me to, I'm taking it the rest was written by lisa... Richard said he had written a 300 page book.....he advertised it as a 300 page book, more than once, the fact its only 208....what happened to the other 92 pages he/she claimed were in the book ready to go...all of a sudden they dont exist.....which confirms to me lisa used Richards already written and shared excerpts, and then wrote the rest, and thought 208 would do......load of fraudulent rubbish, an thats me being polite....🤥
Yeh all becoming very obvious, this book was never ready to go in March 23 as initially advertised on the Bowelbro page, that to me says it was written and ready, 300 pages long as he said, it was never written, just the bits he shared, it was sold under that false description. Jump to December, after lots of lies and delays and shared proof from Troubadour that the book was never set to go to print, we get a thrown together version, to shut people up and prevent fraud accusations. Bleeping joke!!

Attachments

• 20240116_095813.jpg
    20240116_095813.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 104

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
How do we know it's not fake accounts tho.....?? She really cant be ar**d anymore can she, not even an apology,
I think it’s a case of she can’t be a*sed. She can’t be bothered to reply to complaints so easier to just issue a refund. The people commenting seem pretty genuine and were pretty annoyed that the email address had bounced.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I agree with @Poppyseed has said. All everyone wanted was some sort of proof what was in the book. Had she re written the whole thing as it’s made his medical team looks really unprofessional? Was there anything else in it that could be cross referenced back as a lie (like his claims of owning a successful multi million company) that’s never filed a tax return or trading longer than 2 years??? It’s would have been interesting to cross reference our findings and what had made it into the book. No one was forced to create an account and start commenting over here so I would have thought everyone was on the same page on uncovering what was in the book ect. For example the chapter I shared that the nurse had agreed to write? That he put up on his stories? Did that end up making it? Seems we will never know now.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think it’s a case of she can’t be a*sed. She can’t be bothered to reply to complaints so easier to just issue a refund. The people commenting seem pretty genuine and were pretty annoyed that the email address had bounced.
Still could be fake, and doesn't explain why the email has been deactivated, that's more or less saying she had no intention of dealing with any complaints, it was suggested on here people should get together and go and see her to ask for their book, then the refunds happened, if any of it is real to be honest, I dont believe anything any more, I still doubt hes dead being very honest, they are still waiting to check for death certificate on tat, how bad is that, that somebody is such a fabricator and liar, that people doubt their death, and the fact she has never addressed that people are saying hes not dead, speaks volumes, still trying to keep it low key.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I agree with @Poppyseed has said. All everyone wanted was some sort of proof what was in the book. Had she re written the whole thing as it’s made his medical team looks really unprofessional? Was there anything else in it that could be cross referenced back as a lie (like his claims of owning a successful multi million company) that’s never filed a tax return or trading longer than 2 years??? It’s would have been interesting to cross reference our findings and what had made it into the book. No one was forced to create an account and start commenting over here so I would have thought everyone was on the same page on uncovering what was in the book ect. For example the chapter I shared that the nurse had agreed to write? That he put up on his stories? Did that end up making it? Seems we will never know now.
Agree, I'm waiting for it to turn up in a charity shop, I cant help but think they have gotten away with all of this, altho bob is still waiting for stuff to come back, but we have made it difficult, and theres still CH and HMRC. And theres still proof of death, and I'm sorry if people think its disrespectful but I suggest you go back to thread One on Tattle and to the beginning on here, and then tell us you still feel the same. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.