BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Sounds dodgy, surely he cant just withdraw the money to do what he wants with it...he must of had to do the climb?

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sounds dodgy, surely he cant just withdraw the money to do what he wants with it...he must of had to do the climb?
I’ve been on his IG he couldn’t finish the climb due to weather. He thanks everyone for their support and the charity donations but he doesn’t tag the charities he was raising money for.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sorry done down a rabbit hole tonight 🙈 so I’ve checked out his dodgy mates company on companies house. His company has filled one set of micro accounts and the company is worth £52k Th car he drives is worth x 3 the amount of that then we have all his holidays his business class flights, that house 🙈 another one who’s company accounts don’t cover the lifestyle his showing on IG. Honestly how do these people get away with this??? Also all his other companies have filed dormant accounts and 1 was struck off and didn’t file any accounts.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Shame we can't ask the charities concerned if they got the promised donation. 🤔 or because he didnt finish, was the money returned to the people who donated. 🤔

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Because Companies House cant run the proper checks. They dont investigate. They just refer you elsewere.
They know this. As did Tricky dicky. Well its going to bite them on the deriair.....🤫 What runs side by side with a Rave....that makes more money than door tickets and drinks....👍

Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I think you’re both spot on! There’s some sort of side hustle going on here that pays for all these ridiculous houses, outfits and super cars. That’s not a world I’d want to get involved in, and dying is probably the only way out. Real or otherwise!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Okay, so what’s all this about? He “is” (not was!) the first to step in and help, and he “insisted” her father and grandfather take their car (the only one she has now the Ferrari has gone back) leaving her with what? None of this makes any sense at all. And why post that, other than to make a humble brag or cover some tracks (ie are they/she there with them?) It’s just completely mind-warping!

Attachments

• IMG_3224.png
    IMG_3224.png
    423 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yet more boasting on the dark side from Lisa, " my dads car wasnt big enough for my grandads wheelchair, so take our brand new Range Rover for your holiday trip..." why even mention that, its a good deed, just let it be that, why boast, always looking for praise or altrust, people who seek recognition for things they do, ( thought it was just him, its both of them) its like the people that film themselves giving a homeless person a maccie Ds.....just do it, why tell everyone!
so materialistic, its never ending....the man who repeatedly lied and repeatedly threatened and doxxed people was not a nice person however you dress it up.!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Shes prob got daddies car.....so good of her dad to book a trip away when they didnt know how long Richard had left. 🤔
And I think she words it like that on purpose, cat an mouse...unless shes just as thick as he is...🤔

Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal

BinbagLil

Sep 14, 2023
It’s a legal requirement to report the death of a company director to HMRC within 14 days of the date of their death. Here we are 3 weeks on, and nothing has been filed. He’s still listed as an active director for his companies.

Aug 14, 2023
Companies house do nothing. They just refer you on. Its like "they" know all this...this is why people get away with stuff. They applied and signed forms to strike Davboss roofing off the day he "died" all seems so calculated and cold.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Companies house do nothing. They just refer you on. Its like "they" know all this...this is why people get away with stuff. They applied and signed forms to strike Davboss roofing off the day he "died" all seems so calculated and cold.
Yes they are usless. We had a problem with someone registering a business at my dead grandmothers house. Someone had actually put and external locked post box on her front door. We called companies house they wasn’t interested. We then started receiving correspondents from banks and an actual bank card and HMRC TAx registration letters, and HMRC wasn’t interested either. So in the end we have had to resort to just putting the mail back on the post with not at this address written on it.

Aug 14, 2023
Oh my gosh, thats sooo bad, at least you got the bank card. Would they have had parcels delivered there do you think had they got the card, 🤔 and whats scary is who was going to come and pick the mail up....must be local. Shame the police couldn't lie in wait and get them...
And what a cheek putting a mail box up....😮😮😮 some people have no shame....
Did you take it down?

Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes they are usless. We had a problem with someone registering a business at my dead grandmothers house. Someone had actually put and external locked post box on her front door. We called companies house they wasn’t interested. We then started receiving correspondents from banks and an actual bank card and HMRC TAx registration letters, and HMRC wasn’t interested either. So in the end we have had to resort to just putting the mail back on the post with not at this address written on it.
Blooming cheek, I'd say,

Companies House do refer you on to a fraud department, CH is unfortunately still being run by people working from home, phonecalls are a waste of time email them direct, they have to respond and don't always take the first reply they give you. And you get a case number.
No wonder people get away with so much scamming and fraud. Well it will all catch up with you one day, fools!!!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
They have been discussing this again on T. Looks like Lisa may still check what’s going on there as the posts are often in response. I’m surprised she’s still engaging with the page to be honest. I don’t think I would in her position. If she wants to celebrate his life she doesn’t need an audience, and he wasn’t such an “influencer” that people would be demanding it - there was nothing else on bowelbabe’s page after her death, quite rightly, and I know Nicky’s husband has been posting occasionally but he was always very visible and she asked him to take over for her. Honestly I suspect he’ll stop soon, but he knows how loved she was. I really think Lisa should get the book out, let it go, and move on once and for all. This is all a bit strange and unhealthy.

Attachments

• IMG_3507.png
    IMG_3507.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3508.png
    IMG_3508.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Sal and Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
They have been discussing this again on T. Looks like Lisa may still check what’s going on there as the posts are often in response. I’m surprised she’s still engaging with the page to be honest. I don’t think I would in her position. If she wants to celebrate his life she doesn’t need an audience, and he wasn’t such an “influencer” that people would be demanding it - there was nothing else on bowelbabe’s page after her death, quite rightly, and I know Nicky’s husband has been posting occasionally but he was always very visible and she asked him to take over for her. Honestly I suspect he’ll stop soon, but he knows how loved she was. I really think Lisa should get the book out, let it go, and move on once and for all. This is all a bit strange and unhealthy.
Totally agree, it's as if she is still seeking the attention, cant let it go, I think it will be more attempts at money making, maybe not straight away, next few months or so, in his name, and another fund raiser maybe, or a year down the line, one in his memory. Why shut the page when it's a money spinner, until people get bored and move on, right now people are just waiting for the book, she knew it was going to be October, why the delay, again, yet another flipping tit delay, always the excuse. They've had all summer to get this book sorted, so typical.
And yes, she obviously does need a audience, cos she craves the attention, he wasn't an INFLUENCER, he was a boast braggy conman. She has ideas above her status, people will soon lose interest, if and when they get their book, I'm totally expecting another money making scam any day soon........👍👍👍👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.