BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The back office @Sal 😂😂😂 I know what you mean, wasnt there a official book signing, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 prob used a tit office somewhere, and took some posey pictures. Cringeworthy, does an unknown "writer", ( I use that word lightly ) who cant spell and uses Ai even get offered a book deal. All a load of tit, it's going to be self published like lots of people are doing themselves in this day an age. Write it, proof read it pick your fonts, book style, and computer generated front and back cover to show what it will look like in print. Bob's ya uncle. Job done, cheapest way, altho it's taking a long long long long time. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Why would he be blocking people on his deathbed? That's just bizarre,
There was a photo on his grid when he signed his ‘book deal’ it’s been removed though a few months back. Probably after everyone discovered he was self publishing 🤣

Reactions: Poppyseed
Aug 14, 2023
😮 so they are self publishing, was never sure...what a load of pomp and piff....
Why not just say its a self publication, nothing wrong with that, instead of trying to make it look bigger and better, no wonder people doubt the things they say. Delusional.

Aug 14, 2023
Maybe the boys in blue are on to him, investigating as we speak. Putting it away for the winter,  Hiding it maybe. 🥴🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So, has anybody been arrested yet...🤔 nothing on T. Main characters still having opinions,
If you are going to put your public life all over social media, to boast and brag, tell lie after lie after lie, cheat and con money off people, upset people, treat people like fools, and dox or block people who call you out, that's your decision and you have brought it all on yourself, an that includes the other Rich, #Teamhelen. Of course people are going to talk and call  you out, especially if it seems fraudulent. People have opinions, and rightly so, If you use social media to con people, what the hell do you expect!!!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The wife is now preaching kindness, is she really having a laugh!! Some screenshots of her husbands kindness, She needs to practise what she's about to preach then. Cant wait for this one.

Still no mention of the tit book, it's now the 27th, checked with publication house they mentioned, and it's not even named in their coming soon section, in fact not mentioned at all!!

So they have either given a false name for publisher, to cause Drama, or the book is not getting printed any time soon, if ever! A significant find, IS not being found!!!

Attachments

• 20231027_141240.jpg
    20231027_141240.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 20231027_141126.jpg
    20231027_141126.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 20231027_141048.jpg
    20231027_141048.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 131
  • 20231027_141012.jpg
    20231027_141012.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 20231027_140935.jpg
    20231027_140935.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 20231027_140836.jpg
    20231027_140836.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Angry
Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The wife is now preaching kindness, is she really having a laugh!! Some screenshots of her husbands kindness, She needs to practise what she's about to preach then. Cant wait for this one.

Still no mention of the tit book, it's now the 27th, checked with publication house they mentioned, and it's not even named in their coming soon section, in fact not mentioned at all!!

So they have either given a false name for publisher, to cause Drama, or the book is not getting printed any time soon, if ever! A significant find, IS not being found!!!
Like someone said earlier post people will be put off chasing a ‘widow’ for the book. Honestly though this is outrageous. They seem to have got away with every scam they have pulled. Makes me angry 😡😡😡

Reactions: Poppyseed
Aug 14, 2023
With pleasure, Troubador publishing. So they say.
I couldn't sleep last night so just scrolled back and read some old threads, lots of stuff I'd forgotten, if you ever have a doubtful moment about his conduct, scroll back. Such a liar, and performer, cant believe all the followers aren't having doubts yet, or is lisa keeping them sweet with the odd pop up....what a lot of piffin codswallop.
Why is she going on about kindness, with her behaviour, didn't she message people horrible things, she should really not have her social worker job, and is it kind to con and rip people off, weres the book lisa. Ive also checked and theres no mention of it on the publication site, unless as @Poppyseed says you have given a false name on purpose. JC, 🤬 the barefaced cheek of the woman.
@Sal Let us know if you get in touch with publishers 👍 if they have never heard of it then "they" are feeding us false information,
Tell them about all the delays, lack of info, the thousands of pounds already paid.
Makes me angry too, but I've actually already reported stuff. 🤔

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
With pleasure, Troubador publishing. So they say.
I couldn't sleep last night so just scrolled back and read some old threads, lots of stuff I'd forgotten, if you ever have a doubtful moment about his conduct, scroll back. Such a liar, and performer, cant believe all the followers aren't having doubts yet, or is lisa keeping them sweet with the odd pop up....what a lot of piffin codswallop.
Why is she going on about kindness, with her behaviour, didn't she message people horrible things, she should really not have her social worker job, and is it kind to con and rip people off, weres the book lisa. Ive also checked and theres no mention of it on the publication site, unless as @Poppyseed says you have given a false name on purpose. JC, 🤬 the barefaced cheek of the woman.
@Sal Let us know if you get in touch with publishers 👍 if they have never heard of it then "they" are feeding us false information,
Tell them about all the delays, lack of info, the thousands of pounds already paid.
Makes me angry too, but I've actually already reported stuff. 🤔
Yes I’m going to say everything about the delays ect I will keep yous updated 👍🏻

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Really not sure what to make of all of this at all. To say his passing was unexpected is totally at odds with what he was telling readers of his page. In fact it was almost to the day that he said he’d been told. If I were her I think my inclination would be to just refund the money, and have my own copy of my husband’s story bound just for my benefit. Why put yourself through all of this? If he’d really wanted it out there it would have been printed in May when he first said. This is becoming more and more nonsensical as time goes on and it’s really time for her to put it to bed and close the page.

Attachments

• IMG_3719.png
    IMG_3719.png
    333.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3718.png
    IMG_3718.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Really not sure what to make of all of this at all. To say his passing was unexpected is totally at odds with what he was telling readers of his page. In fact it was almost to the day that he said he’d been told. If I were her I think my inclination would be to just refund the money, and have my own copy of my husband’s story bound just for my benefit. Why put yourself through all of this? If he’d really wanted it out there it would have been printed in May when he first said. This is becoming more and more nonsensical as time goes on and it’s really time for her to put it to bed and close the page.
And it seems that this Richard Davies was known by Davboss, his mother and the best friend, with his father at the bottom of the list. It’s all really odd. Who’s children are these? And obviously George Davies is the estranged brother.

Attachments

• IMG_3722.png
    IMG_3722.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3723.png
    IMG_3723.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3721.png
    IMG_3721.png
    304.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3724.jpeg
    IMG_3724.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Well I can only assume they lied about who the publishers were, because on Troubadour publishing, the book isnt even in the coming soon section. So if it is getting printed it must be with someone else.
And shes just driven more people over to look at the Dark web ....as far as I can see, they, the dark web, have just pulled them up on alot of lies and untruths, with a few unnecessary taking the p**s comments, and when you think that they have deliberatey added to the drama, playing cat an mouse with T, what do they expect. Dont put your life all over social media, being boasty and braggy, when you are supposed to be helping cancer sufferers, if you lie, of course you will get found out, if you con money off people of course people are going to talk, if you dont like the site or the comments being made, DONT GO ON AND READ IT.... plenty of celebrities and influencers get talked about, its up to them if they bother to go on a read it,! What you dont read you dont care about, I personally wouldnt care, people can say what they want, I wouldnt give them the time of day by reading it. Rich was obsessed. he could of just ignored it all.
I have never seen anybody respond in such a nasty way...very unattractive, the best thing he could of done was ignore it all like the others do, they never even mention it. Never give the forums the time of day,! I only went over for a look to T, after he mentioned it, totally changed my mind about him after that, but something didnt sit right in the first place. So my mind was easy to change. His behaviour was extremely questionable and not that of someone who wanted to do good, yes he did giveaways, (screamed look at me Ive got money ) but then he would get that back tenfold in fundraisers or book sales, or "life coaching" always looking for ways to take money off people. And lisas pretty much a troll herself, letting her husbands behaviour continue in that way, dont forget, he has a proven dodgy past, so whos really not telling the truth here, so just my perfectly entitled opinion.
First I've heard that T get paid to make nasty comments,🤔 that's why the moderators delete posts that arent allowed. 🤔 so why would there be moderators if people can make any nasty comment they want!! That doesnt make any sense, so again more lies.

Reactions: Sweeterthan
Aug 14, 2023
Yeh somebody spotted this back in September, but theyve added more people, This apparently is his dad, or a poor attempt to wind up T, by making out hes in "Brazil" with a pint, living it up....😂😂😂😂 and yet she just moaned about the attention they get on T, but does stuff like this, .......this wont do her any favours when she gets those darn tattlers arrested, deliberately provoking them, and then complaining to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Even I dont think hes stupid enough to fake a death and have a new Instagram account in his own name, grieving widow, my ass!
And she must be getting seriously worried the truth is getting out, to make up all that tosh, to stop people looking.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeh somebody spotted this back in September, but theyve added more people, This apparently is his dad, or a poor attempt to wind up T, by making out hes in "Brazil" with a pint, living it up....😂😂😂😂 and yet she just moaned about the attention they get on T, but does stuff like this, .......this wont do her any favours when she gets those darn tattlers arrested, deliberately provoking them, and then complaining to Captain Jack Sparrow.

Even I dont think hes stupid enough to fake a death and have a new Instagram account in his own name, grieving widow, my ass!
This is another Richard Davies account. So there are 3 - the one that he apparently set up just before he died, his father’s one and this one. It is all cat & mousey, but I just don’t know why she doesn’t end it once and for all. Obviously she loves the drama too, or she’s incredibly lonely.

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
Yes i agree, complains about the attention but pulls stunts to get it. Very cat an mousey, but wont help her case when she gets all the bedsit pot noodle dwellers arrested. Like you say, why doesnt she just print the book, or refund the money. And walk away, but we not forgetting about the rest of the missing money!! Three insta pages now, wow, defo playing games.
She defo likes the drama, got used to it with richard.
" I dread to think what lies they type, " they/she reads it everyday, why is she pretending she doesnt.

*because.

Of course, dont give this site money, by looking, save it for her next money making scam....
And the site getting hits is good for advertisers, it makes the advertising sites money if people click on the adverts, and in turn the advertisers rent the space off the site owners, so if anybody's making Tattle money lisa, its you sending everyone over there with curiosity.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
If he’s still alive there’ll be a digital footprint somewhere, I’m sure if it. Just not in his own name.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think Davies8975 is an old insta, it has davboss on it, I think they are trying to disassociate with that company, so why have it as a follower, and I believe someone said his sister has washed her hands of him cos his antics are bad for her career as a solicitor/lawyer/barrister. So why would she be a fan. Just a thought,

A comment on T, saying why would lisa be bothered about T, if he's dead, well if what T is saying is making people question the book existing, and she's being asked lots of questions or getting requests for refunds, she won't want people reading there.

And such a long delay for the book, I personally think it's being delayed for a reason, what I dont know,
last time somebody called this company they said there were no plans to print until maybe next year, if at all, they were waiting on a date from the author, has anyone got that screenshot, it was a while back. Maybe it's been changed to a different print company, maybe that's the delay.
Maybe it's never going to appear, they have arranged a publisher, but never plan on using them 🤷‍♀️

And regarding the pending arrests, might be beneficial for Captain Jack to call around, he will be expecting a nasty little troll, but get an ok person who's just totally fed up and p****d off with all the hurt, lies, con artists and scammers of this world, sit him down with his pot noodle and cup of tea, maybe just maybe after he has heard their side of the story, he might leave with a different outlook on things, and maybe just maybe do some low key investigations of his own.

Never going to happen of course, our boys in blue have got more serious things to be dealing with. Empty threats.
Things that are being said are on a gossip forum, A GOSSIP FORUM!
Nobody is commenting on their personal social media, or their personal pages,
if they want to come on said forum to read it all, that's up to them, they are just p****d because they cant control it. How can they say they are being trolled, when they choose to go on T and read stuff, if it was their private social media etc that would be different, that is somebody going after you to attack you verbally, but it's not, it's people having an opinion on a gossip forum.
And just thought, stop giving people stuff to talk about, theres an idea, 🤷‍♀️

And PS, isn't saying that about T paying trolls to make up tit lies, slander and false information,?
Unless she knows this for sure, and how does she know this, who told her??? Were did she get ALL this information from, more flipping tit lies. I can see the tattlers going on strike now, demanding to be paid. 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.