BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
This is that ring, although the one in your screenshot looks more ornate but it could be shadows. Of course she may have taken a photo with another phone, but surely she could have just screenshot the page and sent that to you rather than taking a photo of it? And I’d love to be able to get in closer to see those reflections on the ring better … again, Lisa’s very adept at photographing with one hand!

Attachments

• IMG_5590.png
    IMG_5590.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That’s very clear! I wish I could get as much detail out of the shot above but that’s about the best I can do!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Yes it’s the significant find email address she requested people go through. That’s the one I emailed. On my phone app it shows the name as the sender rather than the actual email address. I’ll attach a screenshot from my laptop showing the actual email address when I click on the name. So technically I guess it is his email address as it’s in his name. I hope that makes sense.

I realise there might be some suspicion because I am a new member to this site. But I can assure you I am genuine. I only joined this site to discuss this. That’s true. But I am genuine and joined because I am quite worried about what she might do. As I said before I have an online business with a significant following. I’m worried she might try to ruin my reputation like I saw Richard do on his stories to another lady a little while ago. I’m happy to share details privately. I’m not sure if there is a private message function on this website?
I could be wrong but that picture looks like it’s been altered. If you zoom in to where the text is it looks slightly pixelated above the first ‘Y’, It might be because the image has been compressed before uploading here but if you zoom in on your own device you might be able to tell.

Aug 14, 2023
Looks fine on here, I dont get what you are trying to say, altered by who, that this person is making it all up, ? its a pretty detailed story, to be a made up one, this person says they have all the emails to back everything up, and is willing to send them in private messages if necessary. Its lisa who has taken the picture. And if you look at the same but bigger pic, the one you are referring to, with the hand,  all the text looks strange, could it be cos the picture is abit distorted, thats my guess. Call me stupid but I dont understand what you mean. 🤔

Attachments

• 20231030_231404.jpg
    20231030_231404.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 79

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
I could be wrong but that picture looks like it’s been altered. If you zoom in to where the text is it looks slightly pixelated above the first ‘Y’, It might be because the image has been compressed before uploading here but if you zoom in on your own device you might be able to tell.
Do you mean my image that I uploaded to prove it was from “a significant find” is altered? Or that the image they sent me is altered?

I can assure you what I am saying is the truth. I’m not sure if there is a way to private message on this site (maybe someone can let me know?) but I’d be happy to chat privately to show the emails and other info I have if it will help. I obviously don’t want to disclose my identity on here for fear of retaliation.

If you were referring to the image they sent me I don’t believe it was altered. When I zoom in I cannot see anything obvious (although I do see what you’re saying in the image uploaded here). I’m no expert though. It was strange how she emailed to say it couldn’t be sent, and then when I emailed her back saying I’d made the mistake she suddenly was able to send it after all. I’m not sure. I really don’t know.

My head is spinning! I had a good friendly relationship with Richard on Instagram, so much so that I offered him a free day in my place of business (sorry being vague here so I don’t accidentally identify myself), and he offered to do the mentoring with me (because I believed he was a successful business man. Not sure what I believe now!) So to now be deleted, kicked off his page, and just because I asked for a refund is just not nice at all.

Aug 14, 2023
Oh i think i get what @Sadidaclat means, that she said she couldnt send to your paypal till you said you had made a mistake. Then it was mysteriously sent anyway, which i did think was odd at the time, so she can say she refunded you and its not her fault you gave her the wrong paypal. That lisa altered it to look like it had been sent, am i right? So confusing on here sometimes....🤣 all very odd. and regarding the life coaching he wasnt a successful businessman. All his businesses failed owing alot of money along the way, and he was no way qualified to do life coaching, he was a dodgy builder. Its all there on companies house. And you dont have to send your email messages to anybody on here to prove a point, you don't know who's genuine and who isnt, keep them for the police, or the bank like was suggested, they may be able to fight your claim for you, I've heard someone on here has gotten a refund through their bank. But i would certainly speak to your card company.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry poor comms from me - I was wondering whether Lischard had edited the screenshot they sent you.

So weird; and it sounds like the original payment process was dodgy if they can’t simply find your details to process a refund. I remember someone else said they’d paid by Apple Pay but had forgotten to put in their address and Richard said no bother, they’d get it from the Apple Pay. But normally you’d still have to enter an address unless your payment method had already been saved on a website (eg Amazon let’s you pay immediately by Apple Pay as you’ve already saved an address there).

I reckon something dodgy has gone on with payments initially.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sorry poor comms from me - I was wondering whether Lischard had edited the screenshot they sent you.

So weird; and it sounds like the original payment process was dodgy if they can’t simply find your details to process a refund. I remember someone else said they’d paid by Apple Pay but had forgotten to put in their address and Richard said no bother, they’d get it from the Apple Pay. But normally you’d still have to enter an address unless your payment method had already been saved on a website (eg Amazon let’s you pay immediately by Apple Pay as you’ve already saved an address there).

Yes something doesn’t make sense I’ve never been asked to confirm my address and bank details before even when buying from small independent retailers ect. Sounds like the whole thing is one big mess.

I’m looking forward to hopefully getting a response from the publishers.

Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Lischard.....screams LoveIsland.😂

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes something doesn’t make sense I’ve never been asked to confirm my address and bank details before even when buying from small independent retailers ect. Sounds like the whole thing is one big mess.

I’m looking forward to hopefully getting a response from the publishers.
Give them a call, I'm unable to today, but curiosity is getting the better of me now.

Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Do you think they set up BB at the beginning knowing how fundraisers and charities etc work from their dodgy mates, with an intention to defraud and see what they could get out of it, ? Then the book was just another opportunity, followed by the life coaching, Because outside of BB he already had a fraudulent past, with davboss etc, do you think this was their plan all along, then it all got out of hand and turned into an absolute nightmare, because that's what it is now, !! She's obv getting grief over the book from people hence the post from her about T being paid to leave false comments, frustration is obviously kicking in, as Boriswaddle said lisa was very off and rude, prob didn't think people would bother a grieving widow. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: Sal and Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Do you think they set up BB at the beginning knowing how fundraisers and charities etc work from their dodgy mates, with an intention to defraud and see what they could get out of it, ? Then the book was just another opportunity, followed by the life coaching, Because outside of BB he already had a fraudulent past, with davboss etc, do you think this was their plan all along, then it all got out of hand and turned into an absolute nightmare, because that's what it is now, !! She's obv getting grief over the book from people hence the post from her about T being paid to leave false comments, frustration is obviously kicking in, as Boriswaddle said lisa was very off and rude, prob didn't think people would bother a grieving widow. 🤷‍♀️
I feel certain he did. He saw what BowelBabe had achieved and thought he could replicate that and direct the money into his own account. If that Twitter account is his it’s exactly what he was planning from the outset.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes I believe this.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
The line has always been blurred to me. He played along to the narrative around weight loss and weakness due to cancer until it came out he’d had weight loss surgery. And yet his stoma was real. I think he wanted to be perceived a particular way (martyr, hero, holier than thou spring to mind) but as a fraudulent man involved with businesses and no doubt racked with a LOT of debt he was never going to keep his greed at bay.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
THE BOOK HAS NO PRINT DATE.

I feel quite shocked by this, a colleague I work with, who also follows this car crash book launch, but doesn't comment on either forum, I'll call this person Bob, to save confusion, told me last night in work that they had had enough of all this speculation about this damm book that they had actually phoned Troubabor publishing to inquire about the book.
the person they spoke to, confirmed the book name and author were with the house for self publication.
Bob then said people had been waiting for this book since March, and had been repeatedly told the book would be coming in October, as recently as a few days ago, by the authors wife.
the person on the phone then went offline to check with someone else and came back to say the book as yet had no discussed print date, and as things stood it could be next year, !!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I feel sickened to my stomach that this is actually now looking like a massive scam, the person on the phone is saying it could be next year, ( next year is 8 weeks away) the publisher is STILL waiting to be given the book and a date to put to print.
WHAT THE BLEEPING HELL IS GOING ON. Have they just registered the name and the author with Troubadour, had the book cover computer generated, but have no intention of ever sending A book over for printing. She has been promising over and over thru October that the book will be getting printed out any day, but yet the print house have no idea!!!
Even if it is genuinely going to get printed out, why is she saying any day now, ??? when theres the possibility it could be next year!

Oh, and no mention AT all from the pub house, that the author had died. It was like they weren't even aware of the situation Bob said.

I think anybody who has ordered this book should be phoning the publishing house and find out what is going on, dont take Bob's word for it please. Or mine, I'm just repeating what bob told me. Maybe Bob misunderstood, but it needs double checking.

Please can somebody else call the publisher somebody independant other than myself, and double check this, because lisa was saying anyday now, but the publishers are saying maybe next year, which makes us think, they haven't even had a conversation with lisa recently, because if they had been chatting with lisa, they would say the book is pending, but all they can say is it could be next year.

Has she put any updates up, if this info is wrong then lisa needs to address this, the bleeping elephant in the room, if this is incorrect, then she needs to speak out and explain why all the delays, the lies, if the book is going to be genuinely printed then explain what's going on, stop lying to people, I dont get it, she must know it only takes a phone call to expose what's going on, beyond confused here, what a tit show.....
but if this is all true, then I'm totally lost for words. WTF....

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
THE BOOK HAS NO PRINT DATE.

I feel quite shocked by this, a colleague I work with, who also follows this car crash book launch, but doesn't comment on either forum, I'll call this person Bob, to save confusion, told me last night in work that they had had enough of all this speculation about this damm book that they had actually phoned Troubabor publishing to inquire about the book.
the person they spoke to, confirmed the book name and author were with the house for self publication.
Bob then said people had been waiting for this book since March, and had been repeatedly told the book would be coming in October, as recently as a few days ago, by the authors wife.
the person on the phone then went offline to check with someone else and came back to say the book as yet had no discussed print date, and as things stood it could be next year, !!

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I feel sickened to my stomach that this is actually now looking like a massive scam, the person on the phone is saying it could be next year, ( next year is 8 weeks away) the publisher is STILL waiting to be given the book and a date to put to print.
WHAT THE BLEEPING HELL IS GOING ON. Have they just registered the name and the author with Troubadour, had the book cover computer generated, but have no intention of ever sending A book over for printing. She has been promising over and over thru October that the book will be getting printed out any day, but yet the print house have no idea!!!
Even if it is genuinely going to get printed out, why is she saying any day now, ??? when theres the possibility it could be next year!

Oh, and no mention AT all from the pub house, that the author had died. It was like they weren't even aware of the situation Bob said.

I think anybody who has ordered this book should be phoning the publishing house and find out what is going on, dont take Bob's word for it please. Or mine, I'm just repeating what bob told me. Maybe Bob misunderstood, but it needs double checking.

Please can somebody else call the publisher somebody independant other than myself, and double check this, because lisa was saying anyday now, but the publishers are saying maybe next year, which makes us think, they haven't even had a conversation with lisa recently, because if they had been chatting with lisa, they would say the book is pending, but all they can say is it could be next year.

Has she put any updates up, if this info is wrong then lisa needs to address this, the bleeping elephant in the room, if this is incorrect, then she needs to speak out and explain why all the delays, the lies, if the book is going to be genuinely printed then explain what's going on, stop lying to people, I dont get it, she must know it only takes a phone call to expose what's going on, beyond confused here, what a tit show.....
but if this is all true, then I'm totally lost for words. WTF....
He was a proven con man. I also honestly believe he didn’t think he would die from cancer and that’s where the con started. It was an easy way to make money the fund raisers, GFM and the book and if he had been given more time there would have been a lot more. He just couldn’t help himself loved the attention from IG but then cancer won. It seems now though that Lisa is actually in on it and she is living off the book funds and what was left of the £60k GFM galla ticket money 😩😩😩 and as his passed I bet no one will ever be accountable but just those 2 things the book and the GFM was over £100k worth of fraud. There was a girl in the papers yesterday who was sentenced to 2 years from stealing £30k from a charity she had set up. We said months again it’s a shame a proper journalist wasn’t interested in this story and someone hadn’t investigated this properly, as that’s alot of tax free fraudulent money Lisa has been enjoying over the past 18months

Status
Not open for further replies.