BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Why has Tittle (not Tattle) opened up again, it was hardly used anyway. Richards attempt at a forum site. Bit suspicious, is she hoping she can identify people that might go over there....
And why have a public conversation on there when she or he can control the situation, and delete what they want? Because the site was set up by them.!!
That’s exactly what I thought - seems odd

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Beeping sick of all this now, we have proven her to be a liar, two different people contacted the publisher, both given next year for a print date, but lisa says its all lies!!! Totally deluded. ITS THERE, IN AN EMAIL FROM THE PUBLISHER, HELLO!!!! she has and still is, lying about this, does this not raise doubt about other things! We have our proof that she is just stringing these people along, if an outsider was to read this, they would say its blatantly obvious shes lying.

Despite what's happening with random text messages she says is happening, I believe her, lots of people are pissed off by her behaviour, what the tit does she expect, you cant go around conning people and not expect to be called out for it...,,,duck me...!!!!!!!!!!

And excuse me, but you Lisa, do your fair share of nasty comments, threatening people. And being down right vile, and to think you work, did, work with children, that's very concerning.
I've just thought, in her job is she actually allowed an online presence, my friend who's a teacher, and my other friend who works with children aren't even on social media because of their job, what would future employers make of her conduct. Doxxing people, threatening people." If you come for me, I'm behind you " wtf. !! You sound like a 20 yr old thug.

Just more evidence building up in this tit show car crash of a none existent print of a non existent flippin book. YOU WERE TELLING PEOPLE THE BOOK WAS DUE TO GO TO PRINT ANY DAY NOW AT THE END OF OCTOBER, it's there in the screenshots, what more proof does there need to be for gods sake, I wonder if the publisher is starting to have concerns, or is she just telling them a pack of lies too.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And as for Tittle SUDDENLY becoming open again, I'd be very wary of that, and is it just to get people to come on and stick up for them, or maybe they will invent alot of fake comments from fake people .
There will be a point when the police will be told everything, or they have been told, if they aren't already in the background, waiting. Cos this is just beeping ridiculous now, how much longer is this going to go on for,

HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO GO ON FOR????????????????

Aug 14, 2023
Believe me, im just as angry as you.....this is all just dragging on with no end....
Seems shes blocking people again, shes so determined to hide what shes doing.....if everything she says is truthful and honest, why would she do that if she has nothing to hide.....🤔

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That’s exactly what I thought - seems odd
There’s a post from someone who is a founding member of Tittle, berating people for raising the matter of the outstanding book, and pointing out that Lisa is a recent widow and therefore the book is not a high priority. We said the same thing, and suggested that because of that she just shelve it and refund. That shouldn’t be hard. Their stance that she’s the only person suffering hardship, is extraordinary and really unkind, as @Boriswaddle said she’s recently disabled and caring for a young family, and we are in a cost of living crisis where people are having to choose between feeding themselves and their kids or heating their home, so whilst of course bereavement is sad this isn’t a game of top trumps. This really has to stop. We’ve all suffered losses and honestly how dare they use that as an excuse. That argument would not stand up in court for one moment - if the book hasn’t been published the money should still be there to refund. It was not to have been used for anything else. And RD was terminally ill and saying he wasn’t going to see the book published when he took more orders, but that Lisa would see it through. That was probably foolish on both their parts, maybe he was in denial, but it is what it is and now many thousands of pounds have been taken and nothing given in return other than abuse it appears. What a horrible situation this has turned into, and deflects from the fact a young man lost his life to a horrible illness that we should by now be able to treat.

Reactions: Poppyseed and Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
There’s a post from someone who is a founding member of Tittle, berating people for raising the matter of the outstanding book, and pointing out that Lisa is a recent widow and therefore the book is not a high priority. We said the same thing, and suggested that because of that she just shelve it and refund. That shouldn’t be hard. Their stance that she’s the only person suffering hardship, is extraordinary and really unkind, as @Boriswaddle said she’s recently disabled and caring for a young family, and we are in a cost of living crisis where people are having to choose between feeding themselves and their kids or heating their home, so whilst of course bereavement is sad this isn’t a game of top trumps. This really has to stop. We’ve all suffered losses and honestly how dare they use that as an excuse. That argument would not stand up in court for one moment - if the book hasn’t been published the money should still be there to refund. It was not to have been used for anything else. And RD was terminally ill and saying he wasn’t going to see the book published when he took more orders, but that Lisa would see it through. That was probably foolish on both their parts, maybe he was in denial, but it is what it is and now many thousands of pounds have been taken and nothing given in return other than abuse it appears. What a horrible situation this has turned into, and deflects from the fact a young man lost his life to a horrible illness that we should by now be able to treat.
FYI I wrote this post without having seen the most recent ones above, so contrary to feeding off each other we’re actually all expressing the same things independently!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Let’s not forget they were plugging the book days before he died. Telling his followers book sales will stay open until a certain date after his death. So pushing sales at an awful time days before someone’s death (defiantly wouldn’t have been my priority at a time like that) but now told a book isn’t a widows first priority. Of course the book wouldn’t be any widows priority but in that case why was the book being pushed right up this death knowing Lisa would have to deal with getting it out to everyone as promised. Also this has been going on since March 2023 the first book wasn’t released when it should have been. This isn’t just been happening after his death 😡

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, get that about the book not being top priority...... but shes the one that keeps saying its imminent, and coming soon. She was pushing sales of this book on his deathbed, so was he..... he even said it will only be available for 7 days after his death, that turned into weeks but whatever, its obv top priority to them, who pushes book sales while your husband is apparently dying,??? Constantly stringing people along. Problem is, people forget all this, collect it all, all of it and put it in one big statement and its so obvious its all lies.
That person on tittle is prob one of their fake accounts.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The tit is about to hit the fan, just had my ear chewed off by a very furious Bob, he's sat back and been very quiet the last few days, but the fact he's basically been called a liar by lisa with her whiter than white morals, despite being given the information by HER publishing house, the doxxing and threatening from her to others, has really been the last straw. He is the most honest bloke I have ever known, and proud to call him a friend. So....I'm just going to sit and wait. With my pot noodle of course, sorry bob, couldn't resist.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, get that about the book not being top priority...... but shes the one that keeps saying its imminent, and coming soon. She was pushing sales of this book on his deathbed, so was he..... he even said it will only be available for 7 days after his death, that turned into weeks but whatever, its obv top priority to them, who pushes book sales while your husband is apparently dying,??? Constantly stringing people along. Problem is, people forget all this, collect it all, all of it and put it in one big statement and its so obvious its all lies.
That person on tittle is prob one of their fake accounts.
Yeh I thought that was really bad, and questionable, pushing book sales, both of them, even saying' you have 7 days till after my death to pre order,' and also starting a fundraiser when your husband is lying there " slipping away " her very words, why would you be even addressing all that, beeping hell, I find all this hugely bizarre, I'm sure this raises enough doubt regarding someones conduct.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The tit is about to hit the fan, just had my ear chewed off by a very furious Bob, he's sat back and been very quiet the last few days, but the fact he's basically been called a liar by lisa with her whiter than white morals, despite being given the information by HER publishing house, the doxxing and threatening from her to others, has really been the last straw. He is the most honest bloke I have ever known, and proud to call him a friend. So....I'm just going to sit and wait. With my pot noodle of course, sorry bob, couldn't resist.
Waiting with bated breath!

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Oops they did poke the bear,🐻
Dont think it will be anything on here....... just something lisa wont see coming.
👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 🧐

Aug 14, 2023
Well we know this lady was threatened, silly me, lisa doxxed her...
not acting like a bereaved wife to me, lisa comes and reads these forums herself, nobody makes her..... her choice...🤷‍♀️ doesnt she understand, that she constantly gives the forums ammunition, with her lies and threatening behaviour, give all the money back, stuff the book and just go. Is she one of these people that just live for the drama,? certainly seems that way.

Reactions: Sweeterthan

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I don’t believe it’s the same person. I think the author of the conversation was someone who seems to doesn’t seem to want to say anything more at the moment.
I think this has got really out of hand. I’m not sure who whipped up the Tattle frenzy on instagram originally but they created an absolute sh&t storm. People shouldn’t have been making personal remarks about other people on the web, but there’s a weird crossover with influencers. People forget they aren’t famous and lots of them make nothing from their pages, but I think some of the “influencers” forget that themselves. I just looked back at the first thread for RD and people were talking about his bragging. That seems to have been a common theme. Some comments were that they thought he’d taken the comments on board and had got more humble, but then accelerated again. I knew nothing about Tattle until RD brought it up, and as I said I was stunned people would do what he said they were doing. I didn’t look at it until after a few rants and whilst it wasn’t nice I personally didn’t see the personal attacks, which doesn’t mean they weren’t there, just that I didn’t see them on the few posts I saw. What I did see was people talking about the gofundme and it made me uncomfortable. Sometimes he seemed to do really kind things and then at other times he was spiteful and mean. I know that’s only human, but …. And did they think that Tittle would mend people’s ways? If so they should have all put more effort into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
Absolute ditto, I was the same, never heard of T,..... the whole thing makes me uncomfortable, I'm sure we are not alone,.... she never addresses the elephant in the room, the missing money, were is it. ? So of course people are still going to ask and keep asking, I for one wants to know were it is.......they can't just keep it. My comments on here are just frustration based. Like you say the whole thing is out of hand now...... she could of ended all this months ago.
Beginning to think shes one of those people who find life boring unless theres drama in it. If my partner had just died I wouldnt be doing any of this. Its just madness, but I'm not walking away till she answers to where the book is and where the money is.
That money came from kind generous people who may of been suffering with cancer themselves.
God...I feel like a parrot on constant repeat. I thought all this would stop with his "death" but no......

Reactions: Sweeterthan
Status
Not open for further replies.