BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Her post was very vague but I read it as he had won something. She said also said he got a standing ovation 😩

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Watching the video no…there were a couple of winners for different categories and an overall winner. It showed his name in the nominees but that was it from what I could see. I could be wrong but just going off what I could find online and on the video posted by the council.
It wasn’t exactly heaving from the video so there were probably only 5 nominations anyway! But the winner, and the others they spoke to, actually did something selfless so good for them

Aug 14, 2023
And we only have her word for that. So going by the past lies it never happened....🙄🤷‍♀️ even if there was only 12 people there....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 and apparently video has one comment with 11 likes so far, asking why dont they do back ground checks, bloomin true tho, hes already admitted to fraud over Romeo Bater.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
20231122_221403.jpg

14 Likes now....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
20231122_221403.jpg

14 Likes now....
So glad someone beeping said something this woman lives in cuckoo land, hes a conman and fraudster and she thinks he deserves this, tell that to the people he lied about, doxed, threatened and blocked. It might of conveniently been done on Instagram stories but the screenshots are for life, They are both as bad as each other, it's a ****** joke!!
16 likes.. and another comment.

Attachments

• 20231123_150603.jpg
    20231123_150603.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 126
Aug 14, 2023
😯 I'm afraid by putting this "award" up, ( more bragging, about nothing really cos he didnt win despite what she let people believe) she has opened up a can of worms now feeding the Ego..... Trying to keep his image up in front of the cherubs, the Ego has landed, crash bang wallop.....🤪

Aug 14, 2023
YouTube comments deleted,
Lets ignore the actual factual proven truth shall we........instead of checking facts to see if they are true...

Aug 14, 2023
So...been waiting for somebody to notice this, This is lisas last book post before the publishers email proved her a liar two weeks ago, theres been no mention of the "book" since.....the book buying followers are all expecting this non existent book to appear next week or so...if you actually read this shes saying shes waiting for a date from publisher, (yawn) which HASNT been announced yet, and then its THREE WEEKS FROM THEN !
......the lady on tittle is expecting the book any day....( but tittle is closing end of November according to same lady) convenient...
The publishers have already confirmed this IS NOT THE CASE. After she put this post up, No print date had been agreed, according to the last email from Troubador, So unless she has gone to another publishing/ print house how is she going to keep this up.......there has to be an end point....!!!!

And why does she say ' those who have pre ordered "
as in those who have  not preordered.....🤔 I thought it was all pre orders,
Strange comment.....
Oh sorry, my mistake, March 2024 its going in the shops isnt it, Waterstones etc....again Troubador publishers did NOT confirm this, if it even exists, its a VANITY PRINT, it gets printed out and sent in boxes to stack up in your hallway, to do what you want with. And just to confirm unknown unproven authors do not end up in Waterstones. And when did he even get time to write a book, such fabricated lies lies lies.....his / her family could put an end to this once and for all... why dont they speak out, .... speak up.... is it fraud???
20231125_032932.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Or better still, why doesnt lisa do a VIDEO POST, telling all when the 'book' is due, not a Instagram story that CONVENIENTLY gets deleted after 24hrs....
Something that stays, and can be referred back to, for confirmation.....

Dont know if it can be shared but it could certainly be played on one device while being filmed with another, and kept....so proof for all to see of lisa actually saying out loud when the 'book' is due, because right now everything said regarding this book has been on 24hr story posts, that disappear, no actual proof ever, unless people think to screenshot. But no. She would never do this...doesnt want her lies recorded for all eternity........

Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Tired of the BS so right, when you look at this post for most people its probably the "three weeks" bit that stands out, which means it's due next week, not a chance cherubs, no date from printers yet, so it could be three weeks from July 2024, who the bleeping hell knows. But it's all lies anyway, and yes good point, if his family know about all the issues going on, why aren't they speaking out, why dont they have her back, ?????????? Nobody but her and the dodgy mates have confirmed his death, no obituaries, no family have spoken out even when they know what's being said, and if they dont have access to the Bowelbro account they can still read on here and Tattle which they know all about I'm sure. All very weird and not sitting right with me.
My family would be fighting my corner with all they had an more, not just sitting back and doing nothing,
She cant continue this forever, and they are bringing up the house still being for sale on T, who's to say as I think its been said on here before, the house could of have sold, and shes keeping it quiet, so once the moneys in she can just go, easy enough to instruct estate agents to keep it quiet. She initially told the printers to shut them up maybe March 2024, that was 5 months away, long enough for a house sale to go through,
she kept funeral and International Mens day quiet.
This is all going to end soon and if it all blows up in her face I will be sitting here with my pot noodle and cheap Amazon heater on, in my pokey damp bedsit, enjoying every minute.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Or better still, why doesnt lisa do a VIDEO POST, telling all when the 'book' is due, not a Instagram story that CONVENIENTLY gets deleted after 24hrs....
Something that stays, and can be referred back to, for confirmation.....

Dont know if it can be shared but it could certainly be played on one device while being filmed with another, and kept....so proof for all to see of lisa actually saying out loud when the 'book' is due, because right now everything said regarding this book has been on 24hr story posts, that disappear, no actual proof ever, unless people think to screenshot. But no. She would never do this...doesnt want her lies recorded for all eternity........
I think everything they posted when he was in hospice was 24hr insta stories, is there anything at all on the bb insta that is a solid post about his death, thats still there, or was it all 24hr Instagram stories that disappeared, ?

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Status
Not open for further replies.