BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s just pointless, especially they already have one fake cover as it is, doesnt need a second one. All that was needed was a grid message, cover approved and the print date. Time wasting tactics. As usual all very odd 😩
It is, time wasting, shes buying herself time for what ever beepin reason, if the covers approved why couldn't she say the print date on the same post, because it's not real.

Aug 14, 2023
What is she playing at, the only reasons for the delay tactic I can think would be to allow the house sale to go through, .....so she can go....that book money is long gone.....if the house sells for less she will still walk away with enough to start up elsewhere, whos brave enough to phone/email the estate agents..🤪🤪🤪 they'll either arrange a viewing or make an excuse to put you off....which means its sold, but kept quiet. They will never know if its a genuine buyer or someone else....theres got to be a reason for the delays...unless its just cat an mouse again ....

Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
A share of my post on page 67, the hands, on the dark web would be good, the beepin cherubs might see it then, 👍
What a shock that might be, Thankyou in advance. 😘😘😘😘
Me an bob are going to ask Captain Jack Sparrow for a job, our investigation skills are beeping fabulous!!

Last edited:

shininglight

Nov 14, 2023
Regardless of every speculation about this book.
Would you go against your dead Husbands wishes and change the book cover for HIS book that HE chose?
She just did not like it - because of all the nasty comments she received about her appearance on original cover.
Personally I would not tamper with anything and leave everything as he wanted.
that's the definition of "respecting his memory"

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Regardless of every speculation about this book.
Would you go against your dead Husbands wishes and change the book cover for HIS book that HE chose?
She just did not like it - because of all the nasty comments she received about her appearance on original cover.
Personally I would not tamper with anything and leave everything as he wanted.
that's the definition of "respecting his memory"
That's been said, very true, he " signed it off," but it's just another delay tactic, so as far as shes concerned it doesn't matter, because there's no book to disrespect, now shes using Stock Images and passing them off as the printers designed cover, what a farce....

shininglight

Nov 14, 2023
That's been said, very true, he " signed it off," but it's just another delay tactic, so as far as shes concerned it doesn't matter, because there's no book to disrespect, now shes using Stock Images and passing them off as the printers designed cover, what a farce....
Oh absolutely, if there is no book - this doesn't matter. Was just an observation on her character as a whole.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
What is she playing at, the only reasons for the delay tactic I can think would be to allow the house sale to go through, .....so she can go....that book money is long gone.....if the house sells for less she will still walk away with enough to start up elsewhere, whos brave enough to phone/email the estate agents..🤪🤪🤪 they'll either arrange a viewing or make an excuse to put you off....which means its sold, but kept quiet. They will never know if its a genuine buyer or someone else....theres got to be a reason for the delays...unless its just cat a mouse again ....
I would call them but I remember over on T it’s advertised that any viewings you have to show proof of funds even to get a viewing. So either a mortgage offer in principle of a bank statement 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Found a better Stock Image hands pic that they could of used for book cover...... @Poppyseed
20231127_022622.jpg

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
@Tinkerbell59 i should imagine your post / question about book would disappear when you were deleted or blocked, mine did, I asked a question that they didnt like and didnt want others seeing and was deleted and blocked pretty quickly. I wonder if you were kicked off because you dared ask about the book...has anyone else asked @Ghostgirl ? How do the cherubs seem,? ....think they already thought it had gone to print......🤷‍♀️ oh sorry, its another 24 hour story isnt it. So comments wonts be seen by anybody but her....again, nothing to refer back to....🙄
Yep exactly post a story and nobody can see. Most of the people who have commented seem to be placated with the “new story” 🙄

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Well it’s past the 18 months since Richard and Lisa’s wedding in May 2022 and still no marriage certificate or record showing on any public records. As said before website say it can take up to 18 months to appear on public records and it’s now past that. So looks like they weren’t legally married just had the celebration.

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just putting these up again they have gotten lost in the thread, in case anyone has come for a look. Original post page 67.

When you actually sit an think about it, this woman has spent time sitting there looking for images and editing a FAKE BOOK COVER, to fool and keep the cherubs happy!! Can people even fathom this!!! What lengths to go to when she could just sit there and say nothing. WHY..., does she actually enjoy it all, and if the so called print date is confirmed, why is she pratting about, why hasn't she told people, don't you think they have waited long enough, all games for drama and attention. The build up to another big drama filled announcement, the print date is......? And even if there is one there will be another excuse another delay.. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 10 MONTHS NOW, How the cherubs haven't seen through all this yet beggars belief!!

Why is there nobody banging on her bloomin door asking why the fake book cover,?? weres the book?, weres the money? Weres the Go Fund Me money? Weres the Gala Charity money?? And to those who keep bringing it up on the dark web and saying it needs to be investigated, get it investigated then , words mean nothing, all these comments are not achieving anything, the more people that complain the more it will be looked into.
Why are you Lisa, constantly lying, pathological, compulsive and deluded. Why did you go to so much trouble to design a FAKE book cover?

Attachments

• 20231127_072058.jpg
    20231127_072058.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 20231127_072146.jpg
    20231127_072146.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20231127-071941_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127-071941_Gallery.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 60
  • 20231127_072346.jpg
    20231127_072346.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20231127_072533.jpg
    20231127_072533.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Thats all so true......you have shown theres a very good possibility that she has designed that herself,or someone she knows has, Very bad work if thats the printers effort,....and yet again a 24hr insta story........very odd, yet more actual proof something is not right..... but still nothing happens, I might turn to fraud and deceit myself, seems very profitable, and nobody checks up on what you have done, winner winner chicken dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.