BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Thats all so true......you have shown theres a very good possibility that she has designed that herself,or someone she knows has, Very bad work if thats the printers effort,....and yet again a 24hr insta story........very odd, yet more actual proof something is not right..... but still nothing happens, I might turn to fraud and deceit myself, seems very profitable, and nobody checks up on what you have done, winner winner chicken dinner!
I'll join ya, me an bob, cos hes sick of it as well, we've done our bit behind the scenes, others need to step up, let's write a "book" about a cancer conman, get lots of pre orders and do a runner.👍👍👍👍👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Death will show come March 2024 so I will
keep looking.
I'm interested as bad as it may sound in cause of death, nobody ever said it was cancer, people were allowed to assume. He had an opioid addiction, (rem the time he posted online in the middle of the night asking if anybody had any) and also he had WLS complications, that was the cause of Elvis preselys daughters death, the complications were so bad it gave her a heart attack. If hes even gone that is, shes not acting like a grieving widow.
Sitting deviantly making up fake cover images.

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
I'm interested as bad as it may sound in cause of death, nobody ever said it was cancer, people were allowed to assume. He had an opioid addiction, (rem the time he posted online in the middle of the night asking if anybody had any) and also he had WLS complications, that was the cause of Elvis preselys daughters death, the complications were so bad it gave her a heart attack. If hes even gone that is, shes not acting like a grieving widow.
Sitting deviantly making up fake cover images.
That was the post that changed everything for me, him trying to source morphine from his hotel room, at that moment I realized something was very very off.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeh, I was taken a back....didnt it say on the back of the first 'fake book cover' that he struggled with addiction and alcoholism.
Yes it did! But his the only alcoholic who could continue to have a social drink without him falling off the wagon. It’s shocking to claim to be an ex alcoholic but still drinking. Your are not an ex alcoholic if you drink socially. My father in law is a recovering alcoholic sober for 7 years and he wouldn’t even be able to drink a shandy. Richie made a mockery of people who have actually thought real addiction.

Aug 14, 2023
This was one of the posts on T, off The Bowel Movement insta site, which have now been deleted and comments turned off......and everything that is said is absolutely true.
He admitted himself he ran off with tenants deposits,
And theres the lady at Stinkbomb cottage that he left high an dry, the 50k of book sales, the book in question has never happened,... all of it true, and provable, .....its easy to give away other peoples money ...and was done to deflect from what was really going on. .....so how lisa has the nerve to carry on the way she does is beyond me. I would be hanging my head with shame, and keeping a low profile. But she has no shame, no empathy and couldnt care less!
My only 'criticism' of this post if you can call it that.🤪...is they forgot to mention the missing funds from the Go Fund Me, and the Bowelbro charity gala. And the fact he was charging people £60 an hour for Life Coaching when he had no experience or qualifications.
This was not trolling it was someone speaking the truth.
Facts are there to be checked.

Defend that lisa....

Attachments

• 20231128_202114.jpg
    20231128_202114.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
If Lisa’s been raising money from work colleagues, does that mean she’s still in that post? Her outbursts on Instagram and the threats made would suggest there are so many reasons why she’s not the most appropriate person for it, so it’s quite incredible if she is!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
If you search RD all the screenshots come up. In this one Lisa says no change to the October release because he’d had everything in hand. So is it something she’s done that has caused the delays?? And whilst she said she was unsurprisingly struggling to deal with getting it sorted after his death I wonder where the people who were “dealing with it” disappeared to? And his wishes were that sales stopped, so why the talk about retail sales? There’s a definite problem with consistency in these stories …

Attachments

• 1701207761831.png
    1701207761831.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 1701209760714.jpeg
    1701209760714.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Wow
Reactions: kitkat2023oo
Aug 14, 2023
Dont think she is, think it was a 12 month post, rem seeing a screenshot saying April to April. But thats a good point, wonder if her work colleagues donated or bought a book, does she have any friends?
Apparently one of these deleted comments say they are being investigated by the police, would like to see proof of that...?! Proof please....because they seem untouchable.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Dont think she is, think it was a 12 month post, rem seeing a screenshot saying April to April. But thats a good point, wonder if her work colleagues donated or bought a book, does she have any friends?
Apparently one of these deleted comments say they are being investigated by the police, would like to see proof of that...?! Proof please....because they seem untouchable.
Didn’t that nasty text she posted a screenshot of say something like that? It may be the same person trying to stir things … or it may be entirely true. That text was odd because it felt like there was previous stuff it was referring to that she didn’t show, a discussion or something, and it felt odd she was using that to show that people were being horrible to her. Of course if it was completely unprovoked then it was horrible, but there was just something off about it.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If you search RD all the screenshots come up. In this one Lisa says no change to the October release because he’d had everything in hand. So is it something she’s done that has caused the delays?? And whilst she said she was unsurprisingly struggling to deal with getting it sorted after his death I wonder where the people who were “dealing with it” disappeared to? And his wishes were that sales stopped, so why the talk about retail sales? There’s a definite problem with consistency in these stories …
Struggling, Because she was bereaved or the back office had buggered off, theres no book, so no reason for real delays, shes delaying it with excuses for a reason, dont forget it was all set for the end of october until the Troubadour email surfaced 3 days before saying it wasnt, spoilt her little plan, she went nuts called us all trolls , then it went to getting a new cover another delay and third party printing, so what would of the excuse been if the Troubadour email hadn't surfaced, because if it needed a new cover and third party printout then it clearly wasnt going to be ready for end of October, I think she forgets what she says on her 24hr insta stories, shes just a massive liar and i really dont know how shes still beeping getting away with it, I hope the police are investigating like someone said🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oooh are they I bleeping hope so, but yes how do they know this, proof please, or was it just an idle comment on the bowel movement page to make him look bad.?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Didn’t that nasty text she posted a screenshot of say something like that? It may be the same person trying to stir things … or it may be entirely true. That text was odd because it felt like there was previous stuff it was referring to that she didn’t show, a discussion or something, and it felt odd she was using that to show that people were being horrible to her. Of course if it was completely unprovoked then it was horrible, but there was just something off about it.
Yes, maybe someone closer to home that actually knows what has been going on, wasnt that the person who the "police" apparently went round to see, and a relative "apparently" went round and was disgusted with him, lisa said he never saw her coming, oh yes, " if you come for me you will find me standing right behind you " ole ma Baker shes not......she sounds like some scally off the street, altho at one point we did think she had written it herself,
I hope its true, I will pray to God that's its true... crossing fingers, toes legs and eyes that it is, she has it coming, it's a matter of time. !!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
If Lisa’s been raising money from work colleagues, does that mean she’s still in that post? Her outbursts on Instagram and the threats made would suggest there are so many reasons why she’s not the most appropriate person for it, so it’s quite incredible if she is!
Imagine if they donated to the fundraisers or bought a book.

Reactions: kitkat2023oo
Status
Not open for further replies.