BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
To cause cat an mouse....
She seriously needs help....

And Tattle seriously need to catch up, they are WAY behind, we are way ahead, they dont even know about the barn houses yet and the tax fraud.....

Reactions: Wisteriaplant
Aug 14, 2023
Did he even have one, a blue badge, he was quite able to chase after the dog for 6k. Go to a rave, offer to referee a football team, or help behind the bar, hold cooking lives, " write a book " drive a super car,......did insurers know about his illness. Parked there for photo opportunity or Prob just parked in it anyway, he has no respect for people who are ill, after all it was mostly cancer sufferers that supported him on insta, and look how he treated them. Ripped them off.

Miffed

Aug 28, 2023
Stix1982.
Im blocked by bowelbro screenshot if you can. Cant see anything, would that not be lisa....?

IMG_0706.jpeg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry? Why would she be on Richard’s phone? Surely after 2 and a half months she’s cancelled that account?? Unless he didn’t give her passwords to anything and she’s needing to keep that live? It’s really very strange though, especially as she has her own Instagram account and presumably as nobody has said anything didn’t post anything on bowelbro around the same time. And honestly if I had used my recently deceased husband’s Instagram to comment on something I’m not sure I’d be saying “fgs” and using a head in hand emoji! She might have gone all out and had a 🤣 or 😜!! I wonder if someone tipped “her” off privately?? It’s got very odd recently and this feels extremely odd. Come on Lisa, let’s have a post to the cherubs about how and why you’re using Rs phone in case the same thing has happened before … need to cover that back of yours!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry? Why would she be on Richard’s phone? Surely after 2 and a half months she’s cancelled that account?? Unless he didn’t give her passwords to anything and she’s needing to keep that live? It’s really very strange though, especially as she has her own Instagram account and presumably as nobody has said anything didn’t post anything on bowelbro around the same time. And honestly if I had used my recently deceased husband’s Instagram to comment on something I’m not sure I’d be saying “fgs” and using a head in hand emoji! She might have gone all out and had a 🤣 or 😜!! I wonder if someone tipped “her” off privately?? It’s got very odd recently and this feels extremely odd. Come on Lisa, let’s have a post to the cherubs about how and why you’re using Rs phone in case the same thing has happened before … need to cover that back of yours!
Just seen the comments above, bit of a lag for some reason, but we’re obviously all thinking along the same lines!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
The phone is what we’d call an ‘over explanation’, it often happens when people who are consciously lying over explain a situation. For example, in police interviewing techniques, the police will leave long silences so that the suspect feels the urge to fill them. Similarly, when someone has committed a crime (for example, a murder) they will recount their day to the police and provide weirdly specific details about innocent events (eg, i had dinner at 7, i had fish and chips because I was craving something tasty and I hadn’t had time to cook that day) to try to convince police that they’re telling the truth.

I had always assumed Lisa was just logged into Bowel bro on her own phone, I never thought she was keeping his charged and logging on separately. If she’s got the password to everything else, why wouldn’t she simply have the password to his Insta?

Very strange and suspicious.

Dec 1, 2023
I am sure the honeymoon was won in an auction at the rugby club. That island only seems to get visitors who have won it in a raffle or auction. It is very basic there, meals are shared, you have to get on with the few other residents. Accommodation is quite basic. I can't remember the name of it but I read the reviews at the time - they were worth a read to discover what it was actually like. The journey there by boat is rough. It is definitely not a luxury holiday. I can imagine Dicky being the highest bidder (of course), then having to go there and say it was luxurious. It definitely is not!

Reactions: bishbosh

bishbosh

Dec 1, 2023
I am sure the honeymoon was won in an auction at the rugby club. That island only seems to get visitors who have won it in a raffle or auction. It is very basic there, meals are shared, you have to get on with the few other residents. Accommodation is quite basic. I can't remember the name of it but I read the reviews at the time - they were worth a read to discover what it was actually like. The journey there by boat is rough. It is definitely not a luxury holiday. I can imagine Dicky being the highest bidder (of course), then having to go there and say it was luxurious. It definitely is not!
I never knew that, interesting!

bishbosh

Dec 1, 2023
How did they lease/buy a Ferrari on just her income? None of it has ever made sense, other than they’ve spent the GFM money 🤔

Aug 14, 2023
When you think its in child services and the way she conducts herself is apalling, this job ended in April. This has been shared a few times.....
20231203_221445.jpg

Attachments

• 20231203_221409.jpg
    20231203_221409.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Reactions: bishbosh

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Whether the holiday was tacky or not, they defo flew business or first class.

He also had a photo of him stepping out of a kayak with his picc line covered by nothing but his loose bandage: an absolute NO NO for anyone with a picc line (you can’t even shower without wearing a sealed cover)

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
And charity gala money, and book money, .....still had to pay for range rover, and house, and bills. Private chef, private number plates. Expensive dog. But when the barn houses sell. Thats at least a million in the bank....and they still have their own house to sell as well....great little haul that companies house will be informed of eh guys ....

Aug 14, 2023
I said that, it has to be clean at all times..
I thought his holiday pictures looked very posh and expensive....it didnt look cheap ...

Status
Not open for further replies.