BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The honeymoon island is called Calala Island and starts from $3800 to $5500 per night!!! I think they spent a week there so if they won that in a wraffle that’s one hell of a prize, sign me up now for the next one. Even the cheaper rate of over 20,000USD They also did a stop off in Miami before the island and yes defo either business or first class flights.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The island usually has a starting bid of around £6000 for a weeks stay in a beach hut in auctions. The winners have to sort out flights and transfers etc.
Wow that’s really good value for money when the room rates are so high per night. It’s almost fully booked for 2024 too. Wonder why they actuation it out to Rugby clubs of all places?

Aug 14, 2023
So how serious is not informing Companies House that your husband has died, keeping his death low key so they dont find out, then selling a development of houses (built by Davboss build ltd), on the QT, dropping the price of one of them from 800k to 700k, for a very quick sale.
Because if she had declared his death these assets would be frozen and she wouldnt be able to sell them. So basically fraud and Tax invasion correct? Hes still listed as an Active director on Davboss build ltd, ....This we believe is why the fictitious"book" is constantly delayed, because when this 700k comes through is she off.....??? Always knew there was more to the fictitious book delay and the low key "death," this was the plan all along.........🤬

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So how serious is not informing Companies House that your husband has died, keeping his death low key so they dont find out, then selling a development of houses (built by Davboss build ltd), on the QT, dropping the price of one of them from 800k to 700k, for a very quick sale.
Because if she had declared his death these assets would be frozen and she wouldnt be able to sell them. So basically fraud and Tax invasion correct? Hes still listed as an Active director on Davboss build ltd, ....This we believe is why the fictitious"book" is constantly delayed, because when this 700k comes through is she off.....??? Always knew there was more to the fictitious book delay and the low key "death," this was the plan all along.........🤬
I’m going to ask my accountant tomorrow.

Aug 14, 2023
My friend says people do this stuff all the time, fair enough, common practice for all the tax dodging scallies out there then, but when it involves a fake preordered book that people have paid for and are not going to receive, and the delay is now obviously shes waiting for the 700k barn house money, then shes gone, and the 50k book money has just been tiding her over, paying the bills, thats really low....like you belong in the gutter low. That is not on....!

Aug 14, 2023
She hasnt struck off Davboss build Ltd. Hes still active on that, they applied to strike off Davboss Roofing Ltd....on the day he died in September.........yeah really.....
She hasnt told companies house he has died AT all....you are supposed to report a death within 14 days. they owe 200k apparently, another reason to keep these barn developments quiet, assets could be frozen and used to pay any debt off.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Seems to be Davboss build ltd involved in the barn developments.....
20231201_145828.jpg

Aug 14, 2023
We know the car went to this company. lisa was chatting about it on FB when her husband was in the hospice dying, if this is it, it was put up for sale the day he died, just like they applied to have Davboss roofing struck off the day he died, lot going on, on the day he 'died' isnt there... the car could of still been leased tho.....
20231204_081014.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I will reply to the email I got saying thank you for your reply and it’s all sorted know, attach her screen shot for tonight and say she’s now confirmed that yous have sent to book to the printers. I will let you know if I get I reply 👍🏻
@Sal did you manage to email, any reply?

Reactions: Dorothy Perkins
Status
Not open for further replies.