BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Bit late to the party, but I'm guessing if it's TRUE what shes doing, is that all massive fraud, ????
Nothing ever sat right, his death, the low key announcements, nothing from the family, no obituaries, the fictitious book delay, all makes alot of bleeping sense now, didnt want Companies house or HMRC to find out. Well I'm afraid you are on their radar now, too many people know !!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So how serious is not informing Companies House that your husband has died, keeping his death low key so they dont find out, then selling a development of houses (built by Davboss build ltd), on the QT, dropping the price of one of them from 800k to 700k, for a very quick sale.
Because if she had declared his death these assets would be frozen and she wouldnt be able to sell them. So basically fraud and Tax invasion correct? Hes still listed as an Active director on Davboss build ltd, ....This we believe is why the fictitious"book" is constantly delayed, because when this 700k comes through is she off.....??? Always knew there was more to the fictitious book delay and the low key "death," this was the plan all along.........🤬
Yes it’s very common for construction companies to, close and not file accounts. this is way the HMRC introduced a new VAT system for the construction industry as they can’t be trusted 🙈 anyway does make it right and it’s extremely frustrating thinking they will get away with it 😩

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Forget all the other Dav Boss companies for now and if we convertrate on Dav Boss Build Ltd.

A confirmation statement was filled 2 days before Richard died.

Which is odd.

1. Because he was on his death bed so someone was acting on his behalf and if you knew that director had days to live you wouldn’t bother filling a confirmation statement.

2. This person acting on his behalf should have then followed through and informed companies house of his death after they filed the confirmation statement.

3. He said he had sold his business's so the confirmation statement should have included the new director and shareholders details not Richard’s

4. This is the company selling the properties the fact that they bothered to file a confirmation statement means they wanted it to show as active still so the sale goes through ect as things like an over due confirmation statement would flag up and could affect the sale

If think this all just shows why the funeral was kept on the down low. He needed to be kept alive on paper to stop accounts and assets being frozen. If you take a look at the micro accounts filed on companies house although the company is only worth. £35k it does have assets before creditors due of £235k so they don’t want the assets frozen either.

They want a quick sale and the easiest way to do this is not to appoint new directors or share holders as it’s time consuming after a death.

Then sale goes through, this little company until we came along wouldn’t normally flag and wouldn’t be on any radar. The Money is bank and used. They then allow it to be struck off later down the line, by either not filling the next confirmation statement or not filling next set of accounts. basically if you don’t file your accounts or confirmation statement the company automatically gets struck off at some point and then it no longer exists. (Like they tried to do with the other Davboss company but someone rejected the strike off)

No TAX is paid on the sale and she gets away with it.

Last edited:

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Forget all the other Dav Boss companies for now and if we convertrate on Dav Boss Build Ltd.

Which is odd.

1. Because he was on his death bed so someone was acting on his behalf and if you knew that director had days to live you wouldn’t bother filling a confirmation statement.

2. This person acting on his behalf should have then followed through and informed companies house of his death after they filed the confirmation statement.

3. He said he had sold his business's so the confirmation statement should have included the new director and shareholders details not Richard’s

4. This is the company selling the properties the fact that they bothered to file a confirmation statement means they wanted it to show as active still so the sale goes through ect as things like an over due confirmation statement would flag up and could affect the sale

If think this all just shows why the funeral was kept on the down low. He needed to be kept alive on paper to stop accounts and assets being frozen. If you take a look at the micro accounts filed on companies house although the company is only worth. £35k it does have assets before creditors due of £235k so they don’t want the assets frozen either.

They want a quick sale and the easiest way to do this is not to appoint new directors or share holders as it’s time consuming after a death.

Then sale goes through, this little company until we came along wouldn’t normally flag and wouldn’t be on any radar. The Money is bank and used. They then allow it to be struck off later down the line, by either not filling the next confirmation statement or not filling next set of accounts. basically if you don’t file your accounts or confirmation statement the company automatically gets struck off at some point and then it no longer exists. (Like they tried to do with the other Davboss company but someone rejected the strike off)

Yes to all of the above .
It is required by law to notify of a directors death but I cannot see what the consequences are of not doing this.

On a death you must also inform banks customers HMRC suppliers accountant etc

Many people use a service called tell us once to notify all government services which includes HMRC, but this is voluntary.

It does depend if Rich made a will or not.
If he did and left everything to Lisa then there is no reason why Lisa cannot appoint herself as the new director of Davboss Build Ltd under guidelines for this eventuality.
I’m assuming that she would be unwilling to do that given that Rich is still listed as the director nearly 3m after his ‘passing’

I would be surprised if the business account was joint as the business in his sole name & therefore nobody else would be able to access his account without a grant of probate which may take some time .

None of this makes sense unless they are waiting for the new builds to sell and access the funds illegally, or if Rich is actually still around.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also it makes things even harder for Lisa to access if they aren’t actually married and just had a big party. She wouldn’t have any rights to access anything. I’m assuming she would be named in his will though but everything still has to go through probate and will be frozen until it’s dealt with.

Yes if she had nothing to hide that service you mentioned is the service most people use and even your Solictor dealing with probate will tell you to use it. We used it when my nan passed this year.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
With him as a Director of each...

Which is odd.

I know we’re not talking about the other companies, but remember the application to strike off Davboss Roofing was signed on the day he died. She said he passed at 7:55, so he must have had a bit of a rally to have been able to do that then, 2 days after striking off off Bowelbro and The ADHD coach, and file a confirmation statement too! But I guess as Lisa said, his death was “unexpected”!

Attachments

• IMG_4219.png
    IMG_4219.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4218.png
    IMG_4218.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4220.png
    IMG_4220.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 89

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Thankyou for finding that out @Sal I wonder if the BARNS DEVELOPMENT estate agent is aware of what is going on, nothing to do with him I know but he must wonder why the sudden quick drop in price from 800k to 700k when this particular Barn development house had only been up for sale for a few short weeks, now its sold SUBJECT to contract,

I reckon if the fictitious book delays are down to this, and she buggars off once the first sale is in the bank, could be any day now, will she keep putting up ridiculous delay posts, will she close BB down, or will she just leave it, but disable comments? I'm sure shes already got it planned so this could drag on for months with the book buying cherubs not having a clue, it could be announced print date is in 4 weeks, then" oh no it's not it's now six weeks due to Xmas getting in the way", then six weeks later it could be " it's going to take six weeks to get them all sent out."
Do you see what I mean, this has the potential to go on for another few months and it wont be her fault it will be the fictitious printers, it's never bloody ending and if the cherubs dont wake up and start reporting stuff she will get away with it ALL.

@maggie how did you get on with the police today? there so much more going on now, companies house and HMRC Tax fraud, you need to read back a few pages 👍👍👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I know we’re not talking about the other companies, but remember the application to strike off Davboss Roofing was signed on the day he died. She said he passed at 7:55, so he must have had a bit of a rally to have been able to do that then, 2 days after striking off off Bowelbro and The ADHD coach, and file a confirmation statement too! But I guess as Lisa said, his death was “unexpected”!
And put the Ferrari up for sale on the day he died,

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
A very convenient tidy up of all the ‘companies’, yet they’re able to ensure for the record that Rich still owns the Davboss build Ltd

Aug 14, 2023
Very convenient tidy up. But still relevant and " alive" enough to sell all the houses on this Barn development, not forgetting Richmond, over priced at 2million quid. Its going to be quite the haul, worth faking a death for certainly.........if thats the case, I wonder if you checked her phone calls etc there would be any to abroad. Police job that......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I know we’re not talking about the other companies, but remember the application to strike off Davboss Roofing was signed on the day he died. She said he passed at 7:55, so he must have had a bit of a rally to have been able to do that then, 2 days after striking off off Bowelbro and The ADHD coach, and file a confirmation statement too! But I guess as Lisa said, his death was “unexpected it
It all just stinks doesn’t it?

How do yous feel about emailing a main newspaper? I was thinking of sending the main ones an email asking them to check out our thread and T and just say we believe we have a good story here that needs proper investigating!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Hell yes, 100%. you have all the appropriate wording from your accountant. say it started with the fictitious book pre orders, and led to the Barn Developments. A much bigger fraud! Write it all down make sure its spot on then also mention to check on here for more facts. Attach any relevant screenshots. Dont forget shes banking on the widow thing to stop any questions. Maybe send same email to the police. Be a shame to waste it.
[email protected]

HMRC need to be informed as well. 😉 and yes it stinks to high heaven, she has the Audacity to treat everybody like fools......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

How do yous feel about emailing a main newspaper? I was thinking of sending the main ones an email asking them to check out our thread and T and just say we believe we have a good story here that needs proper investigating!
Yes, do it, I know some one that did it a while back before all the BARN DEVELOPMENT stuff came out, wont mention his name, 😉 it was just mainly just about the book then, dont think they took it seriously, or they did and busy investigating on the sly, this would be a massive story to them, if I was you copy it to more than one person at the newspaper, so a few people see it. Widens the chances of someone being curious. Highlight the important stuff, the ongoing book fraud, the low key death, the tax fraud, you have your facts from the accountant, so that's really helpful. And say would it really hurt them to just make a few enquiries?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Ps, did you email printers? Like you said. 🤞

Reactions: Dorothy Perkins

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Meeee too. ...i feel like sometimes the real important stuff gets missed in the thread......tat are still waffling on about the old stuff.......
True tho.
DAVBOSS BUILD LTD BARN DEVELOPMENT HOUSES FOR SALE, ONE HAS ALREADY GONE FOR MASSIVELY REDUCED PRICE. QUICK SALE NEEDED FOR SOME REASON..🤔🤔🤔🤔 FICTITIOUS BOOK 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 SO ASSETS WONT BE FROZEN, AND TAX FRAUD HMRC. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.