BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
True tho.
DAVBOSS BUILD LTD BARN DEVELOPMENT HOUSES FOR SALE, ONE HAS ALREADY GONE FOR MASSIVELY REDUCED PRICE. QUICK SALE NEEDED FOR SOME REASON..šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” FICTITIOUS BOOK šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” SO ASSETS WONT BE FROZEN, AND TAX FRAUD HMRC. šŸ‘
My only query about this is that he said a few months back that heā€™d sold his interest in a development that he wasnā€™t able to complete the work on and I wondered if it was this? Often builders working for large developers have an investment as part of their deal with them, and this can be one of the properties that they can sell or keep. I know nothing goes through the books (if Davboss Build did the work on these thereā€™s nothing showing in the accounts obviously!) so we wouldnā€™t be able to see if he had or hadnā€™t had any interest other than the work that came to him as the builder, nor whether he did have an investment and sold it to the main developer, but he did say heā€™d done that with something because heā€™d been too unwell to carry on with it. He went to an open day of the development, posted pictures, and there was a barn that I think he said was called Richmonds, and he claimed it was named for him and he was very touched by it. I may be wrong but my feeling is he didnā€™t have a whole load of property, and just dabbled in things that other people were developing as a building company, like his mate does. He may have still owned that one property on the development, or may have been waiting for it to sell to cash out, but I don't think he owned the whole development. Iā€™m pretty sure he wouldnā€™t have been able to control the bragging if he did!

That all said I definitely think thereā€™s something dodgy going on with the failure to file about his death at companies house. Even stranger given the flurry of closing down companies in the days before he died, obviously to avoid having to deal with them after heā€™d gone.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
My only query about this is that he said a few months back that heā€™d sold his interest in a development that he wasnā€™t able to complete the work on and I wondered if it was this? Often builders working for large developers have an investment as part of their deal with them, and this can be one of the properties that they can sell or keep. I know nothing goes through the books (if Davboss Build did the work on these thereā€™s nothing showing in the accounts obviously!) so we wouldnā€™t be able to see if he had or hadnā€™t had any interest other than the work that came to him as the builder, nor whether he did have an investment and sold it to the main developer, but he did say heā€™d done that with something because heā€™d been too unwell to carry on with it. He went to an open day of the development, posted pictures, and there was a barn that I think he said was called Richmonds, and he claimed it was named for him and he was very touched by it. I may be wrong but my feeling is he didnā€™t have a whole load of property, and just dabbled in things that other people were developing as a building company, like his mate does. He may have still owned that one property on the development, or may have been waiting for it to sell to cash out, but I don't think he owned the whole development. Iā€™m pretty sure he wouldnā€™t have been able to control the bragging if he did!
Yes I get what youā€™re saying. There no way he owned the whole development and I think @Dorothy Perkins actually mentioned the name of the company he was actually partnered with.

In fact I would have said he had no investment in it at all and I thought he was just a sub contractor the actual developer had contracted to carry out the works.

The advert from the estate agents changed that for me, an estate agent wouldnā€™t mention a random builder/sub contractor unless they had a financial interest/ investment in the property.

Maybe your right and it is just the one property he actually owned as I canā€™t see where he got the money from to fund the whole development. Although as I said before there are a lot of certain types of people who claim to be property developers as itā€™s a very easy way invest cash.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

That all said I definitely think thereā€™s something dodgy going on with the failure to file about his death at companies house. Even stranger given the flurry of closing down companies in the days before he died, obviously to avoid having to deal with them after heā€™d gone.
Yes I remember him saying a barn was called Richmond after him.

Aug 14, 2023
Good point. But dont forget how he lies, he also told us he had sold the companys, and maybe the bragging was controlled because he knew this was going to happen. Didnt want to scupper it. Davboss got the main mention for the development, -being developed in association with Davboss build.- Why dont the other parties get a mention,? So if it turns out to be this one house that has sold at the reduced price of 700k... its still being done fraudulently, because if it was asset frozen and they paid off debt owing of 200k back. Takeaway building costs, wouldn't leave her a life changing sum of money,
Hence. Keeping his death quiet so she walks away with all the profits.
Well we will soon find out....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
All things considered it doesnt change the fact, she kept his death low key, and kept him active on companies house, and keeps delaying the ',book'
There is a reason why, just the one house?
You still emailng papers? @Sal Let them figure it out, they still need to know about book and GFM and charity gala,
Just the fact they tidied up all the other companies on companies house but not this one has to do with this barn sale.

Yeah I will send some emails out tomorrow I will give them the basics and direct them over here to read and hopefully invest our findings so far.

Aug 14, 2023
When you put it like that it makes perfect sense, He could of also had investers, for the whole development who would also stand to lose money if she disappeared. which could be another reason hes alive on companies house? To fool them too.....
Good luck with emails....šŸ™‚

Reactions: Dorothy Perkins

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Yes I get what youā€™re saying. There no way he owned the whole development and I think @Dorothy Perkins actually mentioned the name of the company he was actually partnered with.

In fact I would have said he had no investment in it at all and I thought he was just a sub contractor the actual developer had contracted to carry out the works.

The advert from the estate agents changed that for me, an estate agent wouldnā€™t mention a random builder/sub contractor unless they had a financial interest/ investment in the property.

Maybe your right and it is just the one property he actually owned as I canā€™t see where he got the money from to fund the whole development. Although as I said before there are a lot of certain types of people who claim to be property developers as itā€™s a very easy way invest cash.
The company who owns the land was called northdale barns management co and that is a guy who also owns mark7 property -
From the accounts of northdale looks like an investor was involved as well as he is a director also and listed as investor.
Even if Davboss built or helped build etc he definitely has a financial interest which would only pay out on sale surely

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023

Maybe youā€™re right and it is just the one property he actually owned as I canā€™t see where he got the money from to fund the whole development. Although as I said before there are a lot of certain types of people who claim to be property developers as itā€™s a very easy way invest cash.
There is more than just farmhouse that is currently being marketed with davboss build mentioned in the details

Aug 14, 2023
I dont think he owned that car, i think it was leased for 3 months. they got a rangerover then a 180k Ferrari, after the 30k honeymoon, not to mention expensive 'wedding' with what.???..šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø her 81k a year council job, šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Whos to say range rover isnt leased....šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
So if they did own it is that another 180k lisa will get on top of 700k barn house, charity gala, Go Fund me, and fictitious book sales....and any other house they sell from the BARN development, and their own house up at 2 million... fraud and deceit really pays doesnt it, but it also will catch up with you at some point......šŸ‘

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Heā€™s one of two brothers that own the elite sales that Richā€™s car is being sold with .
Also happens to be mates with Lee Prescott ( Richā€™s bestie )
26 year old who started a car cleaning company in February 23, then a supercar sales company in June 23 and ā€œsoldā€ a Ā£180k car within his first month of trading - thatā€™s some lucky place theyā€™re all living! Iā€™m moving to Northampton!!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
26 year old who started a car cleaning company in February 23, then a supercar sales company in June 23 and ā€œsoldā€ a Ā£180k car within his first month of trading - thatā€™s some lucky place theyā€™re all living! Iā€™m moving to Northampton!!
Omg really?

Status
Not open for further replies.