BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Was thinking about this last night, he told people he sold this development last June, probably to explain were all the money for the cars, holiday, etc came from, he felt obviously getting the Ferrari etc would cause suspicions, so if he didnt sell it last June, then were did the money come from for Ferrari, Range rover and 30k holiday.
Im thinking hes planned in advance and told people hes sold up, so done an dusted, but now this development only went up for sale in September, one house has sold for 700k, more pending,
So why all the cloak an dagger, why the prentence, ? Didnt want people to know this development was still to be sold...
Did he sell it, was the money in the bank, but why has lisa not told companies house about his death, why has davboss build, still got him as a active director? All points to it being sold now, lisa getting the money, and defrauding HMRC, are we missing anything?

And if he did sell it, if he knew the money was coming, why the fundraisers, why a fake book, just greedy?

And if he did plan it all, pretend he had sold it all, why, did he not expect to die, did he not die,
Why would he go to all this trouble when he thought he wouldn't be around. It's all getting sold now and hes not here to reap the rewards?

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Was thinking about this last night, he told people he sold this development last June, probably to explain were all the money for the cars, holiday, etc came from, he felt obviously getting the Ferrari etc would cause suspicions, so if he didnt sell it last June, then were did the money come from for Ferrari, Range rover and 30k holiday.
Im thinking hes planned in advance and told people hes sold up, so done an dusted, but now this development only went up for sale in September, one house has sold for 700k, more pending,
So why all the cloak an dagger, why the prentence, ? Didnt want people to know this development was still to be sold...
Did he sell it, was the money in the bank, but why has lisa not told companies house about his death, why has davboss build, still got him as a active director? All points to it being sold now, lisa getting the money, and defrauding HMRC, are we missing anything?

And if he did sell it, if he knew the money was coming, why the fundraisers, why a fake book, just greedy?

And if he did plan it all, pretend he had sold it all, why, did he not expect to die, did he not die,
Why would he go to all this trouble when he thought he wouldn't be around. It's all getting sold now and hes not here to reap the rewards?
I still think he's alive

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

I think he was spooked when everyone on T was saying he needs reporting to HMRC. He then closed his IG account. So when he returned I think he said he sold the business to justify the lifestyle and hopefully shut people up with the HMRC threats.

If he knew all this money was always coming then the GFM and Gala and book was just quick easy TAX free money. So yes greed!

Don’t forget dodgy mate was also involved in setting up the GFM and Gala. Maybe they shared the proceeds.

Maybe he was too arrogant to believe he would die. His time run out before he could cash in on all that TAX free money 😩😩😩

Aug 14, 2023
I do have my suspicions, dont know if you actually have to give CH a death certificate....
But regardless she hasnt reported his death anyway.....I am swaying to him being around, to reap the rewards and get out of debt. This all could be over a million pounds, He must be fizzing over with anger at not being able to say owt......and her behaviour, on fb the day he died answering a query about book refund,-taking the Ferrari to garage day before his death, when he was slipping away, - pushing book sales, saying it would only be available until 7 days after his death, it was three weeks but whos counting- - telling his dodgy mate he was reading malcolm X whilst we were told he was drugged up to eyeballs and slipping away -striking off davboss roofing on the day he died, -putting the new BARN DEVELOPMENT up for sale the day he died, - getting the day he died wrong, - no proper announcement- low key funeral- no announcement in the newspaper that covered his other stories, till a Tattler told them, --no obituaries- no mention of ashes- arranging a cycle ride and fundraiser while hes dying-
Im sorry but does this all sound like the behaviour of the wife of someone who's his deathbed, doesn't to me, because maybe he wasnt ......and if he is dead then she didn't really care about him did she.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I do have my suspicions, dont know if you actually have to give CH a death certificate....
But regardless she hasnt reported his death anyway.....I am swaying to him being around, to reap the rewards and get out of debt. This all could be over a million pounds, He must be fizzing over with anger at not being able to say owt......and her behaviour, on fb the day he died answering a query about book refund,-taking the Ferrari to garage day before his death, when he was slipping away, - pushing book sales, saying it would only be available until 7 days after his death, it was three weeks but whos counting- - telling his dodgy mate he was reading malcolm X whilst we were told he was drugged up to eyeballs and slipping away -striking off davboss roofing on the day he died, -putting the new BARN DEVELOPMENT up for sale the day he died, - getting the day he died wrong, - no proper announcement- low key funeral- no announcement in the newspaper that covered his other stories, till a Tattler told them, --no obituaries- no mention of ashes- arranging a cycle ride and fundraiser while hes dying-
Im sorry but does this all sound like the behaviour of the wife of someone who's his deathbed, doesn't to me, because maybe he wasnt ......and if he is dead then she didn't really care about him did she.
I would be scared to leave a loved one to use the bathroom let alone doing all that.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Exactly, especially when on deaths door, you would never leave their side,
And thats what we know about......what do we not know about,
Every minute should have been precious. Only options are:

She’s cold and didn’t really love him

She’s into the dodgy dealings as much as him and money comes first hence filling stuff on companies house and getting the barn up for sale days before death, is all more important than laying with her dying husband ( maybe she’s been the brains behind the whole operation to start with)

Or his not dead 🙈🙈🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.