BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Think its abit late for that, companies house and HMRC have been informed.
Ripping people off and trying to make a fast buck whilst doing so....no no....
And you cant even say shes carrying on Richards mess, she has every chance to stop, but she carried on, even making the fake book cover, so shes in this all the way.
All going to catch up with her, and imagine if hes not dead.... the more i think about it, she must be one strong minded I dont give a s**t type of person to see this through by herself 🤔🤯
All by herself.....sitting in that big old sad house plotting all this on her own.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

Dec 1, 2023
I believe that the new cocktail bar is jointly owned by the chef who used to do cook the private dinners for Tricky Dicky. He owns the restaurant next door. I think Dicky copied him with his live cooking stories, trying to be flash. Also copied the same tasteless and flash clothes of mates, copied tattoos, copied houses etc. Not an original man at all and the worst person ever to raise awareness of cancer. He never owned up to weight loss surgery until it was discovered online. For a person with a dodgy past it was insane to put his bragging life online.

Aug 14, 2023
All very true...
He never really raised any awareness, he just boasted and bragged most of the time, and going online to do it all was probably the worst mistake EVVVER...! What they have done. and what is to come will prob effect her life forever... how is she going to get a top paying job with fraud hanging over her, she'll be lucky not to serve time.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I believe that the new cocktail bar is jointly owned by the chef who used to do cook the private dinners for Tricky Dicky. He owns the restaurant next door. I think Dicky copied him with his live cooking stories, trying to be flash. Also copied the same tasteless and flash clothes of mates, copied tattoos, copied houses etc. Not an original man at all and the worst person ever to raise awareness of cancer. He never owned up to weight loss surgery until it was discovered online. For a person with a dodgy past it was insane to put his bragging life online.
Yes for someone who had a lot to hide he was an idiot for all the bragging. Opened the biggest can of worms. Also I will
Never forget the Q&Q

Question : How did you loose all your weight?

Answer: getting stage 4 cancer 😡😡😡

Aug 14, 2023
Makes me so angry, but you know there are people out there who hear all this and still wont have a word said against them..... make excuses, refuse to believe someone could be so vile and fraudulent. There will be cherubs out there still expecting this book will turn up for Xmas, wont even be considering this could be a scam.....and she /they use this to their advantage and that's really sad. 😣

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
By quite a few i think now........We can only wait and see where this goes, we will prob never find out what the outcome will be....hows she going to explain it all....

Shes very quiet. prob packing her bags, wonder when they complete on the barn house sale? Tidy little sum in the bank, still got the sad house to sell yet. And maybe the rest of barn development. Its been over a week and no update on the fake book,...... surely cherubs must be getting rather annoyed by now??

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Well done bob...👏 thats pretty big,
So she will have to register his death, but prob after the 700k barn house sells, and if hes not dead oops.....but sounds like Companies house have been told everything, have they @Poppyseed. ? This needs bringing to an end now....

@Sal
Yes he bleeping filled in the whole comment box, with everything, it does need bringing to an end, its bleeping ridiculous how long she thinks she can keep making up excuses, I know the cherubs are giving her the benefit of the doubt, but they have no actual beeping idea what's really going on, if they knew what we know it would be whole different ball game!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just had a look at Tittle (🤦🏻‍♀️) and it looks like lots of the comments that had been added by @dogshomeflowers asking about the book have been removed. Talk about controlling the narrative! Surely people are alive to the fact that looks nothing but suspicious?? You throw your toys out of the pram when people ask an absolutely reasonable question - still being asked btw Lisa: where’s the book? - try to deflect by illegally doxxing the wrong or entirely innocent people, and make vague promises about publishing dates to cover the fact you’re saying nothing different from what anybody else is saying (ie there is no publishing date this side of 2024 at least). So this is a message directly to Lisa. The fact that people have been digging even more about your much-flaunted lifestyle and whether they may have been supporting it is entirely reasonable given your stance. For what it’s worth here’s my suggestion. Do a calm video which can be left up on the Instagram page telling people what has happened to the item they have paid for, as is legally required given you are in a contractual relationship with them. Either give them the chance to ask for their money back because this is now not even in the realms of reasonableness, even applying Richard’s own promise that the book would be delivered a couple of weeks after his death (which was a strange thing in itself to say the least - why wait until then?). Or alternatively, put everyone out of their misery and refund them and close the whole silly story once and for all. Whilst you continue this charade you are making people more and more suspicious and that suspicion will ultimately result in something sticking from all the reports that people are saying they’re making. If this is you who is orchestrating all of this you will be guilty of fraud on a grand scale. That will be the end of your career, and not the best way to be starting life as a 40-something widow. Surely you must see why people think you’re in on it all, or that there’s a bigger story out there? Honestly, woman to woman and wife to wife, I would have just refunded the money from the start, donated the gfm etc to a reputable charity, and quietly gone off to mourn my husband. I don’t think I’m alone in that. Vanity publishing isn’t leaving a legacy, and none of what has happened since his death has put Richard in any positive light, so you need to put an end to it all while you both can still have a modicum of dignity. Life shouldn’t be about trying to leave a made-up picture of someone’s achievements, it’s the unspoken that speaks volumes. There are plenty of people out there without a penny to their names who will be sorely missed when they've gone because of the impact they made when they were here. Having a wardrobe full of designer clothes, driving a ridiculous car and bragging about insane holidays is only for the recipient’s benefit. Nobody else gets a thing out of that. It’s nothing to be “proud” of in the way getting your hands dirty to help someone else is. You can’t rewrite the story to suit you. That’s my take on it all anyway. You’ll do you, we all know you will, but honestly, please take a minute to see how this has been spiralling since your silence and ask yourself if that’s what you really want your own legacy to look like.
Bob has defo done a report, and by the comments of some of the others describing the process, they have too, and I dont know how you can think theres a chance she may not be in on it all, she did the fake book cover and fake publisher email not richard, shes still deliberately deceiving people, long after his so called low key death, and lying about the fake book, she didnt have to do any of this, shes still updating cherubs with lies, she could of shut the insta down and gone, but shes waiting........keeping things above suspicion....waiting for the 700k to come in, maybe hes doing it with her, who the duck knows....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ all a massive piss take now Lisa, like it says above have some flippin dignity!!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Well said, and very true, but the s**ts hit the fan now, too late, reports have been made and investigations may be in place. And she brought it on herself with all the massive lies and treating everyone like they are stupid fools, Disrespectful behaviour and appalling doxxing treatment of people who just asked for a refund/spoke the truth.
She has made people angry and hurt,...... I'm angry about their behaviour and I haven't even paid for the non existent book.
She doesnt give a toss about any of the people she has ripped off, ...the ones who where supportive, donated to the fundraisers and bought the book,.... probably laughed at how gullible they all were,..... these people need to make a stand and demand their money back, report it to the police, what ever it takes. People have looked into things because of the suspicions over the book, etc, Dont feel sorry for her, ....she really doesnt give a toss, she has lied to the point of making fake book covers and fake publishers emails...thats deliberately trying to deceive people. Bet they/she are sooo sorry they started this.
Horrible horrible people. !!
I hope shes quaking in her designer boots, prob bought with fake book money, surely the cherubs must be reading on Tattle or here by now...how much longer are they going to wait?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
True. I don’t really believe he’s in prison myself however on the point about online news coverage, his sister is a solicitor and has had stuff removed about him online before. So just because we can’t find activities related to him online doesn’t mean it’s because they were never reported.
This gap you cant account for in your last post, maybe that was prison, to do with romeo bater, and his sister removed all the info, but I'm thinking you aren't allowed to be a company director if you have a prison record, so that's a non starter.

Aug 14, 2023
Can i just remind folk, that the bowelbro supporters are I should imagine mostly people who suffer with cancer themselves or know someone who does, may it be life threatening or treatable, they are people who have lost friends, family members, even pets to this god awful condition. Alot of these people supported him in buying this non existent book, so you lisa and Richard should be down right ashamed, and keeping the lies going while you wait for your 700k payday to come in is appalling........

Aug 14, 2023
This previous post of @Poppyseed Never noticed it says" The Offences" you have highlighted----- good to know they agree with us all.....👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-134417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231210-134417_Chrome.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20231210-134427_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231210-134427_Chrome.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 133
Dec 1, 2023
I have just read the local Nottinghamshire newspaper page from January 2023 regarding his book. He said then that he had sold 2000 copies. That means £50,000. Then he kept pushing it constantly online so I imagine he sold more. Of course he lied so often but it is actually in print in the newspaper that he had sold 2000 books. Hard to wriggle out of that fraud as it is in writing. I hope the police investigate this.

Aug 14, 2023
That newspaper could be the downfall, it provided the only proof/evidence for bob over his death, to companies house, now the book sales amount, imagine if hes not dead,
Good thinking .......

@Sal did you get around to emailing them , you can explain above, how the newspaper contributed to the proof.

Reactions: Poppyseed
Status
Not open for further replies.