BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Just saw JANUARY , they had all year to keep plugging it, i had it in my head March, but thats when it was first due to be printed, SPRING 23, like you say he may not of sold 2000, and could of just said that to boost sales... but its there in black and white, in the newspaper for the police to see.............not a 24 hr insta story.....

Reactions: Poppyseed

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Going slightly off track here but stay with me
Everyone knows Richie’s new best mate LP and I’ve come to the conclusion that Rich ( &Lisa ) were trying their best to keep up with the Jones’s and their new bezzie. We all know Rich likes to reinvent himself as the big man.
It appears that the new wife of LP is the one with the money, her business last reported accounts had shareholder funds ( and she is the only director) of just under 3/4 M, and is a bonafide 15y company.
Rich’s new home is very similar in style to theirs , had to get the super car like theirs , started the first/biz class travel to fancy destinations like them and they tried their hardest to keep up with the designer fashion. R & L also both had WLS to try and get them into shape and compete.
I think this has been another downfall and led them to more get rich quick schemes ( pardon the pun ) which have failed on a mammoth scale and now landed them in the proverbial poop.

Just another slant to all this

Aug 14, 2023
👏👏👏👏 again, the men living off the women......sounds very probable, all the scheming.....
Doesnt change the fact that he has dodgy companies and not filed any reports, or paid any tax regardless how well his wife may conduct her business...... I hope he doesnt drag her down with him. They are getting their knowledge from somewere, who's advising them on how to get away with stuff......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes I’m surprised by how far behind they are
MASSIVELY very far behind, pages and pages to catch up on, except for the tats who have come over here, the others have lost interest since he died, probably think they cant prove anything, but  WE have, we are still in it for the book people, on top of everything else, even though they think we are trolls and dont believe us, here we are STILL fighting their corner!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Everyone knows Richie’s new best mate LP and I’ve come to the conclusion that Rich ( &Lisa ) were trying their best to keep up with the Jones’s and their new bezzie. We all know Rich likes to reinvent himself as the big man.
It appears that the new wife of LP is the one with the money, her business last reported accounts had shareholder funds ( and she is the only director) of just under 3/4 M, and is a bonafide 15y company.
Rich’s new home is very similar in style to theirs , had to get the super car like theirs , started the first/biz class travel to fancy destinations like them and they tried their hardest to keep up with the designer fashion. R & L also both had WLS to try and get them into shape and compete.
I think this has been another downfall and led them to more get rich quick schemes ( pardon the pun ) which have failed on a mammoth scale and now landed them in the proverbial poop.

Sounds about right 👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
👏👏👏👏 again, the men living off the women......sounds very probable, all the scheming.....
Doesnt change the fact that he has dodgy companies and not filed any reports, or paid any tax regardless how well his wife may conduct her business...... I hope he doesnt drag her down with him. They are getting their knowledge from somewere, who's advising them on how to get away with stuff......
You know, I know people like this think they are untouchable but they are not, might take ten years, but it all catches up with you in the end.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
You know, I know people like this think they are untouchable but they are not, might take ten years, but it all catches up with you in the end.
Oh it is definitely catching up with her !
I bet she’s absolutely livid
I think ( and I’m being kind here ) she was going to refund out of the house proceeds and then just disappear
That house will be lucky to go for half the price , soon to be surrounded by a 500 new build estate inc a school which is parallel alongside their garden - not a chance at the current price

IMG_0095.jpeg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

Wow! Good for her firstly, but what a weezily parasite for using her success and pretending it’s his own!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Disagree... you are too kind, that house will take forever to sell. Or do you mean the 700k barn one. Sold subject to contract? She could of posted and explained she was waiting for sale of house to refund, but that would have exposed the Barn house we knew nothing about....the reason, she never declared him dead on Companies house....and that would have confirmed there was no book and the monies paid for pre ordered were taken fraudulently, and she couldnt say she had decided not to print the book...and go against her dead husbands wishes...
I hope she is livid, cos thats what the cherubs will be when they find out,....how long do we give her before its obvious shes not coming back on BB Instagram ? its been ten days since her last post saying she had a print date which still hasnt been announced!!! Game playing still, the cherubs must be getting really restless now....the trolls were right, the trolls were right. ........and heres us like @Poppyseed says, still fighting their corner.......
And adding this on what bl**dy right does she have to be livid....self inflicted poppet, self inflicted....only people to blame is your greedy husband and yourself....

Last edited:

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
We are hoping they are, unless you have actually bought an paid for this book (which you have) ....the police just make a note, you are in that position were you have had money stolen from you, for a product that doesn't exist, so you can report it, and dont forget its not just £25 its more like 50k. The book is the only thing the police can look into at the moment. hoping it will lead to further investigation down the line.....for everything else....if she hasnt taken the house money and buggered off.....
I reported it, wouldnt tell me much, took all my details, proof of my payment, said they were looking into it and that i wasnt the first they had heard of.

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Read above Maggie all makes more sense, they have other houses they are selling on the quiet, that he built through his company 'Davboss build," .....letting companies house think he is still alive, (you are supposed to report a death within 14 days, she didnt) so these assets dont get frozen ..which could be why she kept the death quiet. No obituaries, no big funeral, hardly any online announcements, made us think he might still be alive,but it was really so companies house didnt find out, ....new twist, Major fraud. Those houses will make a few million...if we have got this right....blimey its not just the book they have been busy.....tell the police about Davboss Build. His company.
Well done for reporting something so confusing,
I would make notes for Monday so you know what to say,
Sounds like he is dead, she's keeping him alive on paper to defraud companies house and the tax man.
Or maybe he is still alive, can't see him missing out on all that money can you,
We always thought why do all the book fraud and the gala and fundraiser for such a smallish amount 150k now we know its a few million with these houses...its so much bigger than the book. You make sure they call you back...👍
Holy fecking hell, im just getting to read all this now, its like reading a good book, im engrossed🤣

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Thankyou for finding that out @Sal I wonder if the BARNS DEVELOPMENT estate agent is aware of what is going on, nothing to do with him I know but he must wonder why the sudden quick drop in price from 800k to 700k when this particular Barn development house had only been up for sale for a few short weeks, now its sold SUBJECT to contract,

I reckon if the fictitious book delays are down to this, and she buggars off once the first sale is in the bank, could be any day now, will she keep putting up ridiculous delay posts, will she close BB down, or will she just leave it, but disable comments? I'm sure shes already got it planned so this could drag on for months with the book buying cherubs not having a clue, it could be announced print date is in 4 weeks, then" oh no it's not it's now six weeks due to Xmas getting in the way", then six weeks later it could be " it's going to take six weeks to get them all sent out."
Do you see what I mean, this has the potential to go on for another few months and it wont be her fault it will be the fictitious printers, it's never bloody ending and if the cherubs dont wake up and start reporting stuff she will get away with it ALL.

@maggie how did you get on with the police today? there so much more going on now, companies house and HMRC Tax fraud, you need to read back a few pages 👍👍👍
Ive just been doing that tonight i will be ringing poluce again to fill them in, ffs ive had to take notes

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Yes, thats a point ....Troubador publishers can back up everything. theyve been sent screenshots of all her lies, and the fake book cover and recently the new claim it had gone to print but with no specific date.....🙄 so if anyone wants to complain to police, the publishers can back the claims of fraud up.....that was so obvious...staring us in the face...🤪🤪🤪 just give the police their details, and the same for any journalist that might not believe us.....check with publishers!!
Im doing this too, i dont get why nothing is happening, police told me i wasnt only one reported them. They will be sick listening to me

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Well said, and very true, but the s**ts hit the fan now, too late, reports have been made and investigations may be in place. And she brought it on herself with all the massive lies and treating everyone like they are stupid fools, Disrespectful behaviour and appalling doxxing treatment of people who just asked for a refund/spoke the truth.
She has made people angry and hurt,...... I'm angry about their behaviour and I haven't even paid for the non existent book.
She doesnt give a toss about any of the people she has ripped off, ...the ones who where supportive, donated to the fundraisers and bought the book,.... probably laughed at how gullible they all were,..... these people need to make a stand and demand their money back, report it to the police, what ever it takes. People have looked into things because of the suspicions over the book, etc, Dont feel sorry for her, ....she really doesnt give a toss, she has lied to the point of making fake book covers and fake publishers emails...thats deliberately trying to deceive people. Bet they/she are sooo sorry they started this.
Horrible horrible people. !!
Wish i could torture her on bowelbro, im blocked. This is way more than the book now. Fligging hell, most way over my head tbh

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Yes he bleeping filled in the whole comment box, with everything, it does need bringing to an end, its bleeping ridiculous how long she thinks she can keep making up excuses, I know the cherubs are giving her the benefit of the doubt, but they have no actual beeping idea what's really going on, if they knew what we know it would be whole different ball game!
I was a cherub and im only finding out now, how long before the rest wake up but, this is just shocking

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
MASSIVELY very far behind, pages and pages to catch up on, except for the tats who have come over here, the others have lost interest since he died, probably think they cant prove anything, but  WE have, we are still in it for the book people, on top of everything else, even though they think we are trolls and dont believe us, here we are STILL fighting their corner!!
Surely eventually they will twig there is no bloody book.

Status
Not open for further replies.