BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Exactly, kindle copies have gone out but no announcement made. Sorry kindle COPY has gone out to jools0407...whomever she is, shes in the spotlight now with lisa, cause she's committed fraud now too....if shes making it up, I hope the cherubs are messaging her and asking about it..............apparently @Dorothy Perkins said there were also alot asking about the book, some were saying they had read online it was a scam.....lisas reply its due imminently......👀🙄🙄🙄 it was a few weeks ago now before we involved HMRC and CH last week.....

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2023
The person who has received the online book only has 23 followers and following 63 people, private account.

You would think to shut down the scam rumours IF the online book was now available , then a big announcement would have been made by Lisa and then followed with the book version delivery updates.
They don’t seem to be a follower of the bowelbro page either??

Aug 14, 2023
@Sal 'the person who has received the online book....'
Hold on...rem who we are ...there is no book....🤪🤣 if this jools0407 has lied, shes guilty of fraud too....dont get dragged down with lisa Jools, leave while you can......
@Leprechaunjimmy has said shes not a follower of the Bb BB insta so how was she able to leave a comment??? 🤔 sorry she is .......🥴

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Someone has said shes not a Bb follower, how did she write the post about getting the kindle. Its a private account...??? 🤔

TheBlackCat

Nov 2, 2023
Just a quick hello from the other side. I think whilst it appears behind, many are reading here instead. It would appear the great T is rather sensitive to anyone trying to direct or hint at this thread. I had posted a while back that people should take a look at updates, debated (but didn’t) include screen shots. I did not refer to comment cafe by name. My post was removed. I then received a message saying I was guilty of “promoting” another website and if I did it again in any form, my account would be banned immediately. Furthermore, if I told anyone on the BB thread page id received a message like that or made any reference to the removal of my post, I’d be banned. Basically, mention “CC” and you’re threatened with immediate removal from T. So I’ll get my updates here from now I think 😁

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 121
Aug 14, 2023
Did think something was off, i would see posts mentioning our latest find, and next min it would be gone, theres alot of tats coming over here now, i like to think we are more about getting to the bottom of things than just name calling and making fun of....which is whats giving T a bad name, so welcome...🙂🙂🙂

bishbosh

Dec 1, 2023
Just a quick hello from the other side. I think whilst it appears behind, many are reading here instead. It would appear the great T is rather sensitive to anyone trying to direct or hint at this thread. I had posted a while back that people should take a look at updates, debated (but didn’t) include screen shots. I did not refer to comment cafe by name. My post was removed. I then received a message saying I was guilty of “promoting” another website and if I did it again in any form, my account would be banned immediately. Furthermore, if I told anyone on the BB thread page id received a message like that or made any reference to the removal of my post, I’d be banned. Basically, mention “CC” and you’re threatened with immediate removal from T. So I’ll get my updates here from now I think 😁
Yep, T will not allow any mention of what is said here. That’s why I left. They threatened to ban me if I tried to again.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Tat are catching up, and someone is asking have they missed owt, apart from the 700k barn sale which we think is the reason the book is delayed, shes waiting for the money to come in, then maybe going.....but keeping up the pretence....
Shes also been reported several times to HMRC, and because of constant emails to Companies house and providing them with proof of death, ie. The newspaper article, they are now asking her to report his death, which means the barn sale could be a frozen asset, and she will have to pay all debts...not sure how many of the other houses are theirs, we think she is trying to get away with barn house sale, her keeping his death low key, was so Companies house didnt find out, but then again its alot of money, so is he dead? Bit of a mess if he isnt ....lots more just read from page 65...👍 A lady has come on here @maggie said she was a cherub, but blocked for making a comment about the life coaching, she's read up, and cant believe whats going on,..
angry about buying the "book," she said its not about the money any more,..... shes made a report to the police, she can, shes had money taken fraudulently. So waiting on the report back, police said shes not the only one......
Anything ive missed off....🤷‍♀️ ?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Oops, more comments about Chanel have gone...thought we were on the same side, trying to get the same outcome,
Justice for the book people....🥴🥴🥴🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I’m a bit puzzled about this photo that is sitting below his rose in the garden. They’ve never allowed things like that before and I doubt they would now, so I’m not sure what she’s referring to … you get a tiny wooden plaque to write on, and it’s not like a cemetery where people leave all sorts of memorabilia, it’s a very simple, uniformed and classy area. Photo perhaps Lisa, to show what you’ve done (if you have indeed done it!?!) but I’ll be there myself on Thursday so will check it out!

Dec 1, 2023
You would hope that between us we would know at least one investigative journalist. Damn sure there isn't one at the Northampton Chron. Could it be worth reaching out to Charlie Webster or Nancy Moscatiello from Scamanda? Or maybe the team behind the Belle Gibson documentary? Or perhaps people have already considered doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.