BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
So sorry to hear about your brother. Must of been a shock and upsetting for you all. 😔

That comment about not "anticipating his death", we all thought that was odd the first time we saw it, theres what you said, and don't forget she started the cycle ride fundraiser while he was "dying," said it was in his memory. She even pushed the book sales, And rem she talked about him like he was already dead... but she didnt anticipate his death.....!!! 🤷‍♀️ If she can organize a fundraiser complete with lifesize cardboard cutout, and push the book, she could of put it to print then, for richard to see his dream.....but thats hard to do when theres no book...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The woman forgets her own lies, the web of lies shes woven is getting too complicated for her to rem now! Constantly contradicting herself......and yes, sneakily slipped in....just a repeat of what she said 2weeks ago.....

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
My very own friend Bob made contact with producers of a scam podcast a while ago. They replied but felt it might be too similar a story to the one they’d previously covered (podcasts can be expensive to produce) but I’ll ask my Bob again to see if they know any more.

Feels like the pressure is ramping up. One of us could pick up the courage to phone the death cert people to see if it exists but I don’t want to do that. I think it would settle the biggest question for us for now. The next one would be the booktw

My very own friend Bob made contact with producers of a scam podcast a while ago. They replied but felt it might be too similar a story to the one they’d previously covered (podcasts can be expensive to produce) but I’ll ask my Bob again to see if they know any more.

Feels like the pressure is ramping up. One of us could pick up the courage to phone the death cert people to see if it exists but I don’t want to do that. I think it would settle the biggest question for us for now. The next one would be the book.
Two Bob's, they can rule the world. 🤣🤣🤣

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Any response in comments @Ghostgirl ?
Its always dates confirmed shortly......they never get an ACTUAL date ......🙄🙄🙄
Sneaky lisa, very sneaky, I wonder if this is because theres a chance she may be getting looked at, and shes covering her back, but the dated comments below wont add up, it will be obvious the update has been added on, when ever she does something odd, theres always a reason,
Seems like she hasn't got time for Bowelbro Instagram anymore, anything she does lately seems rushed and not thought out, too busy packing , sorting out sad house and dog, waiting for barn house money 700k to drop in her account, busy booking holidays maybe, or maybe she is being investigated, 🤔🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s the “not anticipated his death” bit that I think is bizarre. He was stage iv terminal, off treatment for months, on heavy duty pain medication and then in a hospice for end of life care. He had said months earlier the book would be ready for printing 2 weeks after his death to allow for last minute grief tourism in the orders. How was his death not anticipated? My brother had not been told he was end of life, only had one metastasis so was waiting to start some more chemo when sepsis took over very quickly and he died within 10 days. He had stage iv cancer so unfortunately his death was always expected. I find that such a weird comment for her to have said, let alone repeated. And obviously the update was snuck in to shut people up thinking it would fly below the radar.
Sorry for the loss of your brother.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So sorry to hear about your brother. Must of been a shock and upsetting for you all. 😔

That comment about not "anticipating his death", we all thought that was odd the first time we saw it, theres what you said, and don't forget she started the cycle ride fundraiser while he was "dying," said it was in his memory. She even pushed the book sales, And rem she talked about him like he was already dead... but she didnt anticipate his death.....!!! 🤷‍♀️ If she can organize a fundraiser complete with lifesize cardboard cutout, and push the book, she could of put it to print then, for richard to see his dream.....but thats hard to do when theres no book...🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The woman forgets her own lies, the web of lies shes woven is getting too complicated for her to rem now! Constantly contradicting herself......and yes, sneakily slipped in....just a repeat of what she said 2weeks ago.....
😘

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thank you, that’s very sweet of you. It was closely followed by my best friend and then my husband’s best friend so a blinder of a year all in all. But we all know loss which is why we’re not happy at the idea of someone potentially using illness as a ploy.
So sorry for your loses. I really hope 2024 brings you all a lot of love, luck and good health.

Reactions: Dorothy Perkins

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So sorry for your loses. I really hope 2024 brings you all a lot of love, luck and good health.
Thank you @Wisteriaplant and @Sal, and the same to you. I think we could all do with a bit of joy coming our way in 2024. I know that from my pov I was looking for a real success story in the people I followed. I wanted stories of living a good life with cancer and I really hoped for a few miracles - Deborah and Nicky definitely did the first which was inspiring, but heartbreaking that they just couldn’t beat the odds in the end. That’s why when things don’t sit right it’s upsetting, and when Lisa and Richard started accusing not those who were hateful to them but those who asked fair questions of being trolls it all got a bit weird. Cancer should afford you a little sympathy and understanding but it doesn’t give you a sainthood. You’re still answerable for things that don’t feel right.

Aug 14, 2023
You can try, they arent replying to people, they ignored my last email......dont think they are dealing with her anymore, think they are fed up with the whole thing, ....she said the "printers" were third party...and that last email from the third party printers, i shared it again above, was fake you could tell it was written by her....i dont think the third party printers exist myself.....
You can try emailing....maybe say lisas said "books" are being posted soon can they confirm.

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Thank you @Wisteriaplant and @Sal, and the same to you. I think we could all do with a bit of joy coming our way in 2024. I know that from my pov I was looking for a real success story in the people I followed. I wanted stories of living a good life with cancer and I really hoped for a few miracles - Deborah and Nicky definitely did the first which was inspiring, but heartbreaking that they just couldn’t beat the odds in the end. That’s why when things don’t sit right it’s upsetting, and when Lisa and Richard started accusing not those who were hateful to them but those who asked fair questions of being trolls it all got a bit weird. Cancer should afford you a little sympathy and understanding but it doesn’t give you a sainthood. You’re still answerable for things that don’t feel right.
Very well said x

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Can we all go please go back to October when she said this "book" was due at the end of the month, then bob and @Sal called and emailed Troubadour publishing at end of October. And they said there was NO confirmed date at all. Except maybe March next year,
Lisa then had a major strop called us all trolls and liars, then the next day came up with the excuse that the mix up with the March 24 date was for the trade. !!!! What trade? But that didnt explain the fact Troubadour said there was no print date at all for ANY book, but according to lisa, book was due end of October,
So proven to be lying, and bearing in mind the Bowelbro Instagram book buyers knew nothing of our emails etc from the publisher, a few days later we got the post, that the book, was now delayed and getting a new cover so printing would be delayed. (It was already to go end of October till we contacted publisher, so she would of invented an excuse anyway for it not being ready) again Troubadour was contacted and again they confirmed there was no print date and basically issued a statement to say they had nothing to do with any of the monies taken for this book and any refunds should be asked for from the source of order. Basically again confirming lisa was lying. And now they are ignoring people's emails, Richard may of paid a print deposit and did just enough to make people think this book existed, but now I think Troubadour have removed themselves from this situation. Dont forget, the book and cover are designed and done online by publisher and then sent for printing, it's not a big thick manuscript that richard would of sat there writing, with a feather nib pen and wooden writing table like Charles Dickens, (the romantic drama of it all) it was all on his phone the snippets he put up, It would of been a vanity print. No publisher chased him with a book deal.
And it's just gone on from there, and here we all are wondering if the book will be posted out, THERE IS NO BOOK!!!!
She has been proven over and over to be a liar, shes still rabbling on about third party printers, there are no third party printers, the book doesn't exist, and if there is summat getting printed out then it's something that has been thrown together so she doesn't get done for fraud.
Its extremely hard to write a good book it takes alot of preparation and research especially if it's about a cancer journey and somebody's life...not something you can just throw together overnight, even Ai, would struggle. Especially if its your husband and you want him to be seen in a good light. And your facts to be correct. And let's fact it most of the book would have been fabrication and lies anyway, so how can you possibly print something like that for the world to see.
It's just lie after lie and I think we have all lost track of that, Troubadour said there was no print date EVER confirmed 3 days before lisa said book was due, that alone confirmed everything she was saying at the time WAS untrue. His Instagram said coming Spring 23, So in October, if it hasn't turned up by then....
There is no book, never will be. We have given her/him/them the benefit of the doubt all year, until October, when the lies could be proven, And now lisa needs holding accountable for all her lies and fraudulent bleeping behaviour and the book buyers should be refunded, thats if theres any if the 50k + money left.
I've said this before shes waiting for the money from the barn house sale which is "imminent " sorry, 700k any day now, then shes gone. !!

Last edited:

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Great post @Poppyseed

I too don’t think there is any book, she may be , as you say, possibly scraping something together as we speak ( pamphlet size).

If the March date was for trade that would insinuate a public release of this fraudsters memoirs, and if so and someone has already ‘received’ their online book, why is this version not publically available ?
Absolutely nothing I can see on kindle or
Amazon

Any monies from this are long gone imo

She doesn’t seem to be working too much at the moment and the running costs of this property and associated bills must be through the roof.
Hence the cheapest and low key funeral of a ‘highly popular’ self made millionaire !
Lisa is playing for time 100%

The cherubs would have had zero pretend updates had this site and TL not existed .

The net is closing in sweetheart

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Great post @Poppyseed

I too don’t think there is any book, she may be , as you say, possibly scraping something together as we speak ( pamphlet size).

If the March date was for trade that would insinuate a public release of this fraudsters memoirs, and if so and someone has already ‘received’ their online book, why is this version not publically available ?
Absolutely nothing I can see on kindle or
Amazon

Any monies from this are long gone imo

She doesn’t seem to be working too much at the moment and the running costs of this property and associated bills must be through the roof.
Hence the cheapest and low key funeral of a ‘highly popular’ self made millionaire !
Lisa is playing for time 100%

The cherubs would have had zero pretend updates had this site and TL not existed .

The net is closing in sweetheart
Thanks, sorry for the rant but this has been going on for so bleeping long, we had all lost track and focus, she is 100% playing for time, and I notice since the all the reporting to HMRC and Companies house the only appearance from her in two weeks was the sneaky add on she put on the old insta post saying it had gone to print and would be posted imminently, the cherubs are still expecting it for Xmas, I hope shes not sleeping at night and waiting for the knock on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.