BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah it’s obvious they tried to pull a fast one- bet they are GUTTED that they’ve had to fork out a few grand to get this all printed. Looks like our pressure worked. And I’m happy for the followers of Richard. Even if it’s an appalling read and pulled together by a chat gpt at least they have something for their £25

Aug 14, 2023
Have you checked how thin 208 pages is, considering there will be filler pages, Title pages, chapter pages, blank pages, etc, and lots of photos from what we have heard .....its barely a paperback......just checked one of my paperbacks, its not a big thick book but its 400 pages, this has definitely been thrown together very sharpish....... certainly not worth £25......
Tat need to stop, making fools of themselves now......😔

Reactions: Sal and Poppyseed

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Have you checked how thin 208 pages is, considering there will be filler pages, Title pages, chapter pages, blank pages, etc, and lots of photos from what we have heard .....its barely a paperback......just checked one of my paperbacks, its not a big thick book but its 400 pages, this has definitely been thrown together very sharpish....... certainly not worth £25......
Tat need to stop, making fools of themselves now......😔
Just caught up over there. Wow, I have to say they're awful. Why are they starting on people like that? The book was clearly cobbled together, but it looks like it does now exist (no doubt thanks to pressure!).
I still don't think he's dead though

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So this book was initially going to print for March 23, so if it's only 208 pages thick, why the hell has it taken the best part of a year to surface.????

Had a chat with Bob, his take is, the" book" with the original computer generated cover of them both in the kitchen, was going to be ready according to lisa at the end of October, then we posted the publishers email saying there was NO actual print date!! Everything changed that day, the tit well and truly hit the fan, the "book " was postponed, and a new cover done, and 7 weeks later its here,
So bob thinks, it was all a con, the publishers email put a spanner in the works, people complaining to police, so they had to put something together, hence the new cover, couldn't use the original one, that maybe belonged to Troubadour publishing, dont think they expected the attention all this brought, realising they could be done for fraud, they've put a book together, that's not the original promised 300 pages, and filled it with photos, not made the big announcement etc because they are raging about having to do it. That's what bob thinks anyway, makes sense to me,
I hope they have had an awful stressful few weeks throwing all this together, and doesn't change anything as far as bob and I are concerned. This was always a con that fell foul to us lot investigating and proving you to be huge liars! The proof is all here, we have screenshots and emails from publishers. So yeh, all makes sense now, cat an mouse, cat an mouse, but we won in the end, cos people got their book, as bad as it's going to be, just another way for him to brag and boast. So yeh" come for us and we were standing right behind you, " proving you the liar you are. !

Aug 14, 2023
Yes that does explain the book cover change, that came just as the book was apparently ready...🤔 that image probably was Troubadors, and the new cover is probably another stock image that they have used to throw it all together.....will do a Bob, and have a search...🙂
Yes like you say, I really dont think they expected the attention this fake book got, and have had NO choice but to chuck one together, 208 pages, surprised he could fill a 100 to be honest, wonder if Dr Amid is still in there, and the dramatic description of his diagnosis with the crying sobbing nurses......all fabricated, making the NHS look incredibly unprofessional. I'm sure if you picked through it you would find lots of wrong facts and fabrications, contradictions and untruths.......
Almost wish I had ordered one now, for the entertainment value......

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It will be really interesting to see if Dr Amid and the crying nurse are still in the book. Also interesting the chapter on how he built his business (considering he was skint In 2019 as he discussed on Reddit)

I agree with everything Bob has said.

Aug 14, 2023
Me too, doesn't change that they made a s***load of money out of this........prob all spent, another reason why they had to throw the "book" together, no money left to refund it all......what people have been sent is a book written by Lisa, ........oh and changing the subject abit, the cycle ride fundraiser ftom September is still running, with NO actual reference to the fact he died, again low key.......

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231222-131434_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231222-131434_Chrome.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: Poppyseed

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah, apparently we are numpties. No Tat, thats you......
They need to be careful because that sort of cliquey vitriol paints them as being exactly what everyone was hating on them for! No need for bitchiness! It was us numpties who actually had any information over the past few months when they were pretty silent but obviously reading here to have an opinion on us 😆

Aug 14, 2023
They are still refusing to believe there is a book....might be one written by lisa, but still a book.......and yes they lost interest , jumping back on the band wagon now the book is out, and someones even going on about it being 4 months early, they thought it was due March 24....jesus, catch up people, you are weeks behind, you havent got an actual clue whats been happening........🙄

bishbosh

Dec 1, 2023
I see Lisa’s enjoyed Christmas using their usual private chef for a large number of guests. Bowelbro is tagged on IG by gourmandpierre again. She’s enjoying the high life that’s for sure.

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah well they did make 50k selling a 208 page cheap book full of untruths and pictures, and PDF fake kindle that nobody can download, wonder if the barn sold, Connells still had it SSTC.🤔 Tax fraud. Time will tell.......just checked still showing as sold.....🤔
I myself prefer a lovely happy low key family xmas with burnt parsnips and lots of fun, .....
Instead of an over the top one with a bunch of free loading "friends" 🤷‍♀️
Living off money donated by others.....reading that theyve tagged bowelbro and not her...... is rubbing people noses in it, typical lisa.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.