BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2023
Yeah well they did make 50k selling a 208 page cheap book full of untruths and pictures, and PDF fake kindle that nobody can download, wonder if the barn sold, Connells still had it SSTC.🤔 Tax fraud. Time will tell.......just checked still showing as sold.....🤔
I myself prefer a lovely happy low key family xmas with burnt parsnips and lots of fun, .....
Instead of an over the top one with a bunch of free loading "friends" 🤷‍♀️
Living off money donated by others.....reading that theyve tagged bowelbro and not her...... is rubbing people noses in it, typical lisa.......
Why tag him rather than her? 🤔

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
Has anyone seen the Reddit post that suggests Richard posted a question on there under the pseudonym “Cub Carso” or something, asking for advice because his partner was physically abusive to him but she blamed it on her period? He then deleted the original post, but the replies are all still there to see. One of “Richard’s” replies also suggests Lisa has a daughter…?

Attachments

• CAF3029B-338F-4DE4-92EE-EF70678FFEFE.png
    CAF3029B-338F-4DE4-92EE-EF70678FFEFE.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 133
Aug 14, 2023
Yes this was all discussed pages back, seems Richard was asking advice when he was alive as to how to delete the account, dont know if lisa knew what he was saying about her, but literally hours after it was all posted on here, it was suddenly deleted,..... very strange considering he didnt know how to do it and had died, he didnt delete all the posts, we read them all, she did......
How did lisa have his password if she was unware, if she had known the posts would of been deleted sooner i would say .....we all thought it odd at the time.......they are on here and Tat. Pages back......

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
Yes this was all discussed pages back, seems Richard was asking advice when he was alive as to how to delete the account, dont know if lisa knew what he was saying about her, but literally hours after it was all posted on here, it was suddenly deleted,..... very strange considering he didnt know how to do it and had died, he didnt delete all the posts, we read them all, she did......
How did lisa have his password if she was unware, if she had known the posts would of been deleted sooner i would say .....we all thought it odd at the time.......they are on here and Tat. Pages back......
Wow, it completely flies in the face of how I saw things! Sorry to be so behind 🤦🏼‍♀️ I always thought he ruled the roost, and that he was the crook and maybe she was blissfully unaware of it all, but it looks like it might have been Lisa behind a lot of it doesn’t it. She really isn’t who I thought she was. I’m going to spend the next hour having a scroll back on here with a cup of tea and get caught up!

Reactions: Tired of the BS
Aug 14, 2023
Her terrible rants and nasty doxxing and threatening people are just like richards were, maybe she was writing for him, maybe they both as bad as each other, maybe he was very ill and she was controlling the narrative, who knows.........
Its quite a few pages back, its on tat as well, prob be easier to find on there, theyve been very quiet for weeks, really behind in whats been going on.......less pages to troll through........he says terrible things about her, but then again its richard, he could be lying ....but her rants etc since he died maybe not.....

Reactions: Wisteriaplant

Kitty

Sep 3, 2023
Her terrible rants and nasty doxxing and threatening people are just like richards were, maybe she was writing for him, maybe they both as bad as each other, maybe he was very ill and she was controlling the narrative, who knows.........
Its quite a few pages back, its on tat as well, prob be easier to find on there, theyve been very quiet for weeks, really behind in whats been going on.......less pages to troll through........he says terrible things about her, but then again its richard, he could be lying ....but her rants etc since he died maybe not.....
They blocked me on there ages ago because I dared to disagree with somebody’s post 🙄 I thought it was a mistake at first, because I literally only said I thought what the person had said was going too far, but no; I was instantly blocked.

Aug 14, 2023
They block anyone who has an opinion, or questions anything, the cherubs have no clue what they are like.....uhtil they ask a question....oops blocked, penny drops......alot have come on here....and have been quite shocked at what they have read .........most people on here are blocked.......we have a few who can still see the page, most of his followers are bought bots, not real........

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Anybody reviewed the leaflet yet, oh sorry the 208 page booklet full of pictures?
I wonder if all have got the thrown together book written by lisa, or just a few........all 2000, ? Cos that's how many richard said, or maybe the majority have got lost in post...🤔
So what's going on with the bleeping PDF file that was sold under false pretences as a Kindle? ??
That's fraud under the trade descriptions act isn't it.....selling a free PDF file for ÂŁ25 advertised as a kindle, wow!
No comments about that, ? or is she deleting them? Trading standards. !!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
They block anyone who has an opinion, or questions anything, the cherubs have no clue what they are like.....uhtil they ask a question....oops blocked, penny drops......alot have come on here....and have been quite shocked at what they have read .........most people on here are blocked.......we have a few who can still see the page, most of his followers are bought bots, not real........
Cherubs haven't got a bleeping clue what's going on, even now they have no idea that book was thrown together to avoid fraud issues, we know it, and they know we know it. !!
Let's hope it screams of lies, discrepancies, wrong medical facts, fabrications and wrong timelines, not to mention, horrendous spelling, and lies about NHS staff sobbing and crying, that they might get to read now it's in black an white, and if that bit has been changed or taken out wont they wonder why? Because that was after all, his actual diagnosis. Cant change that without it looking dodgy,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Why tag him rather than her? 🤔
Yes, the boasty and braggy does continue, I've been in my poxy bedsit with my Turkey flavoured pot noodle, you know the picture rich painted of all us " trolls" with my cheap Amazon heater, and 50p tinsel.

Joking aside, I've had a lovely Xmas with family and friends, filled with laughs and kindness, not about the gifts or how much money was spent, just time spent, with important people, even had a drink with Bob đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
The only thing I find weird about the people showing pics on T is that they seem super defensive of Richard. Like they’re clearly anti tattlers. And yet if they actually read any of the threads they’d see they’re full of facts about Richards shady life. I’d keep an eye on the insta comments and see if real people are still asking where the book is

Aug 14, 2023
I think they have been reading the threads. But now tats have been proven wrong it makes everything else they have found out doubtful as well, they should read over here we have proof and facts. ( well not wrong, there was no book. just one thrown together, last min, thats makes us all look wrong) Tats were awful other day, no wonder they get a bad press, .....
They arent even allowed to mention us because it gets deleted, we need to get the cherubs reading on here.......

How can they be anti tats if they on Tat......
You cant just join you need a code....just a thought.....🤔
Yeh have all 2000 been posted,?
And what about the PDF File fake kindle, thats fraud in itself.....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Did either of the 2 people who had been posting here a few weeks (months?) ago after problems with their refunds get books in the post too? I’ve got all confused with names but I’m sure someone new posted that they had despite being refunded, so presumably anyone who had ordered the book originally would have got it too as it suggests Lisa didn’t know how to update the ordering system. And could that person who said they received the book (so sorry, Christmas brain so don’t have any capacity left to remember names) share some snippets from it? Although I do understand if you’ve not been reading it over Christmas!

Edit: just seen it was @Nursey1978, apologies.

TheBlackCat

Nov 2, 2023
You don’t always need a code. It really depends on how the site admins are feeling at any particular time. One minute it’s full. The next anyone can get in. I agree the “there is no book” is taken too far, however perhaps it’s viewed as fundamentally correct. Whatever dicky intended to publish or not publish - what has been received is clearly not his book. So it still stands, there is no actual book written solely by Richard that’s been provided. What has been pushed out and what was promised are not one and the same thing.
What we have is something that’s been massively altered. If we are to believe Richard indeed wrote a book, much has been removed and replaced with glossy photos. The man could waffle for the olympics. I have no doubt he could have churned out a minimum of 400 pages of self congratulating nonsense. This is cut. She’s removed anything she doesn’t like. So perhaps after all Richard has been controlled by her to the last. Perhaps she was the one stalling all along until he passed. I doubt he would have included anything like the things said on Reddit about her, but who knows.
This is Lisa’s book. He shared enough sections for free in the early days that in time, it should be possible to back check which ones did and didn’t stay in.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, @Boriswaddle got a refund for her KINDLE version after being threatened and doxxed by lisa.
Technically, if they have advertised a kindle book, and people have ended up with a PDF file...the type of thing you get sent for your car insurance in a email......isnt that fraud......PDF files dont cost ÂŁ25.......are people still complaining about not being able to download it, is she still deleting comments?
The fact that this all went bad in October when we proved with a letter from Troubador publishing there was No print date ever confirmed.....shes taken the last seven weeks to throw a book together, and the fact the "KINDLE" is a pdf file means there wasnt a kindle to start with......and shes chucked out the pdf......so obvious......so basically people have a 208 page book full of photos written by lisa, instead of a 300 page book written by Richard, and a fake kindle...thats a pdf file nobody can download ...and i bet the people complaining have been blocked, hope they find their way over here ...this is still fraud....she passing off a book written by herself as her dead husbands......

Aug 14, 2023
She was caught out in October when we proved there was no print date with Troubador, even though the book was due in days....lie after lie, this 208 page book has been thrown together by lisa to avoid being done for fraud...with a new stock image cover, people were told it was 300 pages.
Still dont know what the excuse would of been for the book not appearing at the end of October, it was never down for printing...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 because if it had of been ready, why didn't she just go ahead and print it????? Prove us wrong.......Instead of delaying for another 7 weeks? Because shes panicked and written one herself...with bits of richards phone contributions in.....

Probably feeling very pleased with herself, but shes written a booklet and passed it off as her husbands, and claimed a Pdf file was a Kindle, fraud. Trading standards.!!
Something still stinks here.....

Aug 14, 2023
She was caught out in October when we proved there was no print date with Troubador, and after they were getting emails from people questioning the book, I think Troubador removed themselves from the fraudulent situation.
She had to get another printers, hence her third party printers excuse, and design another book cover, that's why it changed......why else was there another 7 weeks delay, when according to lisa it was ready to go end of October.....
Dont think it was ever anything to do with family, that was excuse she gave publishers for delays in printing there was never a book submitted for print....there was never going to be a book,.......like someone on tat said, Richard did just enough, getting a contract to print in place, never intending to use it, just made it look plausible, also his little snippets off his phone about NHs staff crying and sobbing, DrAmid,......does anybody know if thats still in there,? She cant take that out, that was the big significant find diagnosis,.......You can get a print package contract with Troubador for ÂŁ850. Considering they made 50k .....drop in the ocean......
All still stinks of fraud to me....especially the pdf file....

Status
Not open for further replies.