BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Yes, we believe so maggie, 208 pages instead of 300, we think shes spent the last 7 weeks writing it herself, to avoid fraud...after the stuff we found out.....
So you have a book most likely written by lisa ....the kindle was sent, a pdf file, so not a kindle at all and people cant download it.....when they complain they get deleted, catch up above......
Let us know what you think?
Are the crying nurses and drs still in it.....making a mockery of the NHS ...lets start a book club, people read and give their opinion 👍🥴🙂

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Did either of the 2 people who had been posting here a few weeks (months?) ago after problems with their refunds get books in the post too? I’ve got all confused with names but I’m sure someone new posted that they had despite being refunded, so presumably anyone who had ordered the book originally would have got it too as it suggests Lisa didn’t know how to update the ordering system. And could that person who said they received the book (so sorry, Christmas brain so don’t have any capacity left to remember names) share some snippets from it? Although I do understand if you’ve not been reading it over Christmas!

Edit: just seen it was @Nursey1978, apologies.
It was me that got a refund and also then got the book. Haven't hada chance to read it yet, I have 2 small children and im an NHS nurse so free time to read is minimal 😂😂 but I will get round to it at some point. It is high on my priorities as I'm keen to see how different it is to the extracts he posted on IG. 😊

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
It was me that got a refund and also then got the book. Haven't hada chance to read it yet, I have 2 small children and im an NHS nurse so free time to read is minimal 😂😂 but I will get round to it at some point. It is high on my priorities as I'm keen to see how different it is to the extracts he posted on IG. 😊
Although you haven’t specified what type of nurse you are, I wonder from your perspective what you made of Richards stories. I presume, given you bought a book you ar one point must have bought his tales as well?

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Although you haven’t specified what type of nurse you are, I wonder from your perspective what you made of Richards stories. I presume, given you bought a book you ar one point must have bought his tales as well?
Yep I totally believed all he was saying at first as alot of the early clinical in depth details about diagnosis and treatment where accurate. But then he had his angry outbursts, some clinical details didn't add up and things he was saying about Drs cancelling patients as where so upset just wouldn't happen. Then I found these pages about 6 months ago and have followed ever since 😊

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think they have been reading the threads. But now tats have been proven wrong it makes everything else they have found out doubtful as well, they should read over here we have proof and facts. ( well not wrong, there was no book. just one thrown together, last min, thats makes us all look wrong) Tats were awful other day, no wonder they get a bad press, .....
They arent even allowed to mention us because it gets deleted, we need to get the cherubs reading on here.......

How can they be anti tats if they on Tat......
You cant just join you need a code....just a thought.....🤔
Yeh have all 2000 been posted,?
And what about the PDF File fake kindle, thats fraud in itself.....
That's fraud advertising something as something it isn't, gaining monies, I would report that if I'd ordered and paid £25 for a PDF file.

Reactions: Tired of the BS

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
There are some comments on the bowelbro insta saying how amazing it is…not seen anything shared though! Been a bit behind though 🙈
I bet if you read it properly and not all mills an booney, with the rose tinted glasses on, there will be lots of mistakes, wrong timelines, wrong medical information, and fabrications of lies,
After all, what they have is a book written in 7 weeks by Lisa, a feat for EVEN an established author.........and we all know she gets her facts wrong and lies all the bleeping time, wonder how many spelling mistakes there are, !! Bet if we read it we could catch her out on lots of bleeping waffle, will look for it in the charity shops in a few years. 😉

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Saying that, she would be pretty stupid not to spell check........should imagine it would be automatic, but yes lots of lies and untruths....Cherubs.....waited 11 months for a book written in a hurry by his wife, we all said this would be the outcome, pages back .......🥴

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Surely someone has read the book by now?!
It does seem very strange that none of the 2000 people who allegedly bought it have been on Tittle discussing it, nor that anyone who may have turned against R&L over the inexplicable delay has even glanced at it enough to see whether there were any major edits removing the questionable passages about medic reactions etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
@kitkat2023oo this on sunday, I want to know and see if Dr amid and the sobbing nurses are still in it, cos after all, that was the big discovery, the significance find, the dr took the afternoon off because he was "so upset " if they have taken that out, well it defo was a pack of lies then. @Nursey1978 have you had a chance to look yet.....🙂

Reactions: kitkat2023oo
Aug 14, 2023
Cant say I've seen "resigned" before, it was active last time I looked, does it take a while to show up? so he resigned on the day he died and his death still hasnt been reported......so who's running the company, Davboss Build, whos involved in the Barn house development sale?
And Davboss roofing was struck off the day he died too ......to be so busy, doing stuff like this, on the day your husband died....🤔 @Sal
Screenshot_20240102-231950_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Cant say I've seen "resigned" before, it was active last time I looked, does it take a while to show up? so he resigned on the day he died and his death still hasnt been reported......so who's running the company, Davboss Build, whos involved in the Barn house development sale?
And Davboss roofing was struck off the day he died too ......to be so busy, doing stuff like this, on the day your husband died....🤔 @Sal

Why would you put your husband as resigned, lisa quite openly said in her FB announcement that he died at 8.55am on 14th September, Then during that day he resigns from Davboss build and they apply to strike off Davboss Roofing, is that the most important thing they could think of to do on that day!!! Even if you instruct the solicitor or accountant to do it, is that really top of the bleeping list?
And can you instruct them to do that, can you sign a document after death, ? Can you sign it day before and submit it day after, why would you submit it on the day your husband died? And why not inform companies house he had died, not resigned????? They should of written to her by now asking her to update information. Going by what they said. In email posted on here.
Why the cloak and dagger, is this all about tax fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.