BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Thats my question....the significant find was dr amid telling the diagnosis and having to take the afternoon off he was so "upset." And the nurses "sobbing" into his neck they were all so upset, is that still in the book, cos if it isn't, obviously huge lies...that they cant print...🤷‍♀️
I'm waiting for that? And if it's still in there, Bob's going to let Dr Amid know.👍 somebody should.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Just had a quick look at the comments on recent posts and the amount of people who have commented saying it’s an amazing love story…maybe this is now what it’s turned into 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would definitely be interesting to get an update on the contents compared to what was shared. I also noted that Nat Woodward hasn’t liked either of the recent posts 🤔.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Why would you put your husband as resigned, lisa quite openly said in her FB announcement that he died at 8.55am on 14th September, Then during that day he resigns from Davboss build and they apply to strike off Davboss Roofing, is that the most important thing they could think of to do on that day!!! Even if you instruct the solicitor or accountant to do it, is that really top of the bleeping list?
And can you instruct them to do that, can you sign a document after death, ? Can you sign it day before and submit it day after, why would you submit it on the day your husband died? And why not inform companies house he had died, not resigned????? They should of written to her by now asking her to update information. Going by what they said. In email posted on here.
Why the cloak and dagger, is this all about tax fraud?
He also resigned from Dav Boss Ltd on 14th September!

Aug 14, 2023
A love story, despite all the nasty things he said about her on his Reddit account..which were swiftly deleted when we found them, how we dont know???? .he had no idea how to delete his account, but all of a sudden his comments were gone.......what a joke...anything to sell a book hey! So its gone from his cancer journey to a love story.....was it written by lisa, with the help of Ai....? Or all by Ai, have all the medical fabrications gone, would the cherubs even notice they are so taken in.......guess we will never know......

Aug 14, 2023
Very busy resigning and striking off stuff when dead isnt he......what a day to do it on.....we've known about this for a while, but to resign from Davboss build when dead. Why not just inform CH he died, other than for fraudulent reasons, the company is active but nobody's in charge..the company is showing as involved with the barn developments sales......one that has gone through or is going through, 700k, cant get my head around that......at all...!!

And just to add, a love story, but you busy, striking off companies and resigning from them on the day he died....that really sounds like she was heartbroken, ....just getting on with business........

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Why would you put your husband as resigned, lisa quite openly said in her FB announcement that he died at 8.55am on 14th September, Then during that day he resigns from Davboss build and they apply to strike off Davboss Roofing, is that the most important thing they could think of to do on that day!!! Even if you instruct the solicitor or accountant to do it, is that really top of the bleeping list?
And can you instruct them to do that, can you sign a document after death, ? Can you sign it day before and submit it day after, why would you submit it on the day your husband died? And why not inform companies house he had died, not resigned????? They should of written to her by now asking her to update information. Going by what they said. In email posted on here.
Why the cloak and dagger, is this all about tax fraud?
Regardless if his died or just resigned it always just shows as resigned. So it correct showing as resigned it wouldn’t say died. The fact his still showing as a share holder is the problem and the fact this company now doesn’t have a director should flag with the banks now. Legally you can’t trade without a director appointed.

Company owe house info does get reported to banks and lenders ect

Aug 14, 2023
Ok..thanks Sal thought it was odd,....i tagged you in my earlier post, .....i just dont rem seeing that last time i looked, says it was done on the 14th sept, the day he died. Would it take a few months to show up? So companies house havent been informed of his death, which is why they are writing to ask her to update the situation,? To inform them of his death, even tho it wont show on public record? They werent aware of his death, even tho it says he resigned on 14th....so lisas deliberately not told them, the day it was signed that he resigned.....sorry I'm just thinking out loud.....🤯 why would she do this if they cant trade without a director, the barn developments are still involved in Davboss name....

Reactions: Ghostgirl

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Ok..thanks Sal thought it was odd,....i tagged you in my earlier post, .....i just dont rem seeing that last time i looked, says it was done on the 14th sept, the day he died. Would it take a few months to show up? So companies house havent been informed of his death, which is why they are writing to ask her to update the situation,? To inform them of his death, even tho it wont show on public record? They werent aware of his death, even tho it says he resigned on 14th....so lisas deliberately not told them, the day it was signed that he resigned.....sorry I'm just thinking out loud.....🤯 why would she do this if they cant trade without a director, the barn developments are still involved in Davboss name....
Once you file one of these forms for a resigned director it takes only a few days to show. Not sure if you can send them later and back date them and then it shows the date you stated they resigned/died not the day you filed the change.

Also I’m sure it’s a different form to resign as a share holder. So looks like she’s just sent the form for the director.

It’s defo new and wasn’t there a few weeks ago.

Aug 14, 2023
CH did say they would be writing to Davboss and asking them to update the situation. Which seems to be whats happened......or shes done it knowing they know the situation.....and shes had no choice...the date changes are still on record for HMRC......so its obvious whats happened. That shes only done it because it was reported.
Isnt he still a shareholder?

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just looked at at Connells and Northdale barnhouse has now gone off the website, it was still showing as sstc a few weeks back, meaning sale has gone thru, but it was still showing as up for sale on Brendan may.
Somebody's got a share of 700k in the bank,,....or maybe the whole lot, as it was connected to Davboss build in some way. Maybe she reported his death after money went in the bank, if shes reported his death, will any assets be frozen? Now hes resigned?
It's the 5th jan, didnt she want people to wait until today to contact her over any issues with the book as she wanted a break from Instagram? Or any other reason maybe..

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Edit; you can see that change was made on the 20th dec. what’s going on?!

Companies house received the filing of resignation on the 7th Dec - RIGHT around when Bob was speaking to HMRC.
How do you see this? What's your take, stuff like this I dont get, so you are saying she read on here what we had done concerning HMRC and CH, and went in and changed dates and reports.
But it would still show that this had been done, maybe because of our reports, and we thought she was keeping his death low key because of Davboss build involvement with Northdale barn sale, so now shes reported his death, wont that effect the money coming in from barn sale? Will it be frozen, has she sold the barn before she reported his death, are there ways around this we dont know about, that barn had Davboss mentioned in the build details, which means shes getting a share or possibly all of the sale money, 700k... hopefully this will be red flagged and will be looked into,

Reactions: Ghostgirl

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Why would you not report your husband's death to CH.
Unless it was for dodgy reasons ....it would all catch up with you anyway surely....unless hes still around....
If he is, he must be raging, all the untruths we have exposed, and that they had to sort a book out to avoid fraud.
What I think now, I wish we hadn't jumped in with our emails etc from the printers and exposed her lies like we did at the end of October, she said it was coming end of October due any day she kept saying, so I wish we had held back on our findings to see what excuse she was going to give when the book didn't appear at end of October as she promised, then we could of posted our findings, but as it turned out, she called us trolls and liars and then postponed the 'so called ready book' saying it was all of a sudden, despite being ready to go, was being given a new cover and going thru third party printers, and would be delayed, so I'm hugely curious to know what the end of October excuse would of been, if the book was ready as she claimed why didn't she just print it and send it out, prove us wrong, 7 weeks later, a book with 208 pages not the 300 as promised, full of page filling photos, and a Stock image cover appears 🤷‍♀️
So bleeping obvious it was hurriedly written to avoid fraud, whatever is going on in the background, the barn sale, any other things we know nothing about, keeping his "death" low key for tax reasons, all contributed to the delays of this non existent book, we c****d things up big style, but that's what you get for lying and putting stuff all over social media we are not all gullible and believing.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes thats a point, the book was ready according to her ...ready to go end of October, ...what would the excuse of been?? And why did it need a new front cover when it was literally ready to go in a couple of days. ...
Bob and @Sal Couldnt communicate, so it would of been hard to both hold the print findings back.....totally screams of "oh no, this is getting serious now, i need to write a book..." i think the people who reported this, that may have resulted in a police visit, the police politely asking what her plans over the book were. As it had been reported as fraudulent, which is why the dash to get one out...
Not what was promised, full of photos, so less writing and a free stock image cover......🤔🤔🤔🤔
My nephew and his friends are all reading this now, and the big T from the very beginning, amazed at what has been uncovered, and amazed at the goings on......
They dont think hes dead....
They think theres more to come.......🤔🤔🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes thats a point, the book was ready according to her ...ready to go end of October, ...what would the excuse of been?? And why did it need a new front cover when it was literally ready to go in a couple of days. ...
Bob and @Sal Couldnt communicate, so it would of been hard to both hold the print findings back.....totally screams of "oh no, this is getting serious now, i need to write a book..." i think the people who reported this, that may have resulted in a police visit, the police politely asking what her plans over the book were. As it had been reported as fraudulent, which is why the dash to get one out...
Not what was promised, full of photos, so less writing and a free stock image cover......🤔🤔🤔🤔
My nephew and his friends are all reading this now, and the big T from the very beginning, amazed at what has been uncovered, and amazed at the goings on......
They dont think hes dead....
They think theres more to come.......🤔🤔🤔
Ooooh more people getting involved, we cant all be wrong surely, we all have different opinions and thoughts and we all say what we think, but at the end of the day we all pretty much of the same thinking, 🤪 and the things we have uncovered do prove them to be massive liars!
And there prob is more to come, was his "death" kept low key for fraudulent tax reasons,
Like tat have just said, no actual proof, he died. Shes not even updated Just Giving last time I looked and is still taking donations. Imagine keeping your "beloved" husbands death low key, and not giving him the big massive send off he maybe should of had because you "love" him so much,
......Because you are trying to make money without the tax office knowing, that's not love, that's just in it for what you can get, or maybe hes not dead and you cant broadcast his 'death' too much because you really dont want the world knowing so he can move around, can you blame people for thinking hes not gone. So many bleeping bl**dy lies told over the last year!!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Just looked at at Connells and Northdale barnhouse has now gone off the website, it was still showing as sstc a few weeks back, meaning sale has gone thru, but it was still showing as up for sale on Brendan may.
Somebody's got a share of 700k in the bank,,....or maybe the whole lot, as it was connected to Davboss build in some way. Maybe she reported his death after money went in the bank, if shes reported his death, will any assets be frozen? Now hes resigned?
It's the 5th jan, didnt she want people to wait until today to contact her over any issues with the book as she wanted a break from Instagram? Or any other reason maybe..
I really don’t know anymore but yes looks like someone has got alot of money and probably TAX free.

The thing is it’s like a spider web to untangle. I still don’t believe they were legally married as still no record of it 19mknths down the line , unless they got married in the quiet after their big day. Which would make more sense because, Lisa won’t have to pay inheritance TAX if they are legally married. For example if Dav Boss Build Ltd has now got the profits of the barn sale, that’s hers TAX free especially if Dav Boss Build doesn’t get a pull from the HMRC. If they wasn’t married then if she takes that money she would have to pay inheritance TAX on it. There’s no getting away from probate. Richard’s ‘estate’ would have to go through probate.

With regards to Dav Boss assets/bank account being frozen now there’s no registered Director. This would flag with whom ever he banks with a the bank would reach out to the registered company to ask them to update companies house but they would give notice they wouldn’t just freeze the account.

When someone dies the normal way is to instruct a Solictor who then notifies banks, mortgage companies, utlitlies ect, then accounts are frozen.

Land Registery takes a while to update once a sale has gone through, especially new builds can take up to 6 months.

He should have paid TAX on the book sales and declared those earnings on his TAX return but now his dead that won’t happen either so more TAX free money for Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.